AICTE PG Scholarship: In November 1945 All India Council for Technical Education was built for the purpose of improving the Indian Education System. Technical courses ( GATE/ GPAT) are under AICTE. AICTE Provided scholarship schemes for not only the meritorious candidates but also deserved candidates to help them by giving financial support.
Now we will let you know which Scholarships are approved by AICTE, the Numbers of Scholarship, their required eligibility, Rewards, important document, and also the key dates regarding the AICTE PG Scholarship. For more information, we are requesting you to follow the article to the end.
AICTE PG Scholarship
|Scholarship Name||AICTE PG Scholarship|
|Granted By||All India Council for Technical Education/ AICTE|
|Last Date for Application||Notify Soon|
List of the Scholarship Portal Which are Under AICTE PG Scholarship
AICTE PG fellowship provided lists are given below:
- National e- Scholarship.
- Saksham Scholarship.
- Pragati Scholarship Portal.
- Vidya Lakshmi Scholarship.
- Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme (PMSSS).
Eligibility Criteria Required For AICTE PG Scholarship
Now have a look at the eligibility which are provided by AICTE to be selected for the scholarship schemes.
Academic Qualification For AICTE PG Scholarship
|To be eligible for PG Scholarship, you must qualify for GATE/ GPAT.|
After qualifying for GATE/ GPAT, the candidate should get admission to the College Campus.
Applicant should be studying Architect, Pharmacy or Engineering course from AICTE recognized any institution.
When the Post-graduation classes start, only after then will PG Scholarship be provided.
Students who are doing a part-time job are not eligible for the AICTE PG scholarship.
Age Limitation Regarding AICTE PG Scholarship
1st-year Diploma candidates are eligible. Most probably their age can be starting from 20.
Keep yourself updated by visiting the official website.
Other eligibility regarding AICTE PG Scholarship
|The candidate should match his/ her current bank account details with the original certificates.|
SC/ ST/Physically disabled candidates are not eligible.
If the Applicant is under the OBC category, he/ she is not eligible.
Students who have joint Bank Account are not eligible for this Application.
Applicants should have a General Bank Account in any recognized bank. This is necessary.
Which Documents Are Required for AICTE PG Scholarship
- GATE/ GPAT Scorecard.
- Aadhar Card.
- All the attachments should be self-attested by the Applicant.
- Frontpage xerox of Bank Account.
- NPR card – National Population Register ( if available).
- All the documents should be cleared and readable.
Visit the official website for more details.
|Swami Vivekananda Scholarship – GET DETAILS|
How Can I Apply for the AICTE PG Scholarship
So now, we going to provide you Application Procedure for the AICTE PG fellowship. You must follow the given steps;
- You must visit the official website https://aicte-india.org/ap2022/.
- You can watch the Homepage of the Scholarship portal.
- you should click on the option Quick Links.
- After that, click on PG Scholarship.
- On the new tab, you have to click on Apply for PG Scholarship (GATE/ GPAT).
- You can find a Scholarship List.
- After that, click on the button Click here to proceed to GATE / GPAT Scholarship Student Verification ID
- The Application form will show on the screen.
- Now fill the Application with your document.
- Then upload all the documents, this is mandatory.
- And finally, click on Validate button.
AICTE Pragati Scholarship
|Pragati Scholarship Link||Get Details|
AICTE PG (GATE/ GPAT) Scholarship Regarded Reward Details
AICTE offers several Scholarship Scheme for the students who are pursuing Postgraduate course in Technical course. Every Scholarship provides different amount of reward. We will provide reward details regarding PG Scholarship.
- Students who have applied for PG (GATE/ GPAT) Scholarship, they are going to receive INR 12,400 per month.
Application Date of AICTE PG Scholarship
|Application Starting Date||Update soon|
|Last Date of Application||Update soon|
AICTE PG (GATE/ GPAT) Scholarship Application Link
|AICTE PG Scholarship Application Link||Get Details|
About AICTE PG (GATE/ GPAT) Scholarship
This Scholarship is only for those students who are pursuing Postgraduate from any Institution in India. AICTE is providing Scholarships for the students who are doing technical courses. They are trying to helping students in their economical difficulties to pursue Higher Education.
- Who are eligible for AICTE PG (GATE/ GPAT) Scholarship?
Only those students are eligible for this Scholarship, who are pursuing Higher Education from any AICTE approved institutions.
2. What is the AICTE PG (GATE/ GPAT) Scholarship reward?
Applicants will receive INR 12,400 per month.
3. Which Scholarships are under AICTE?
PMSSS, Pragati Scholarship for Girls, Vidya Lakshmi Scholarship, Saksham Scholarship, National e- Scholarship – these Scholarships are provided by AICTE.