Air India Jobs 2021: Air India which is Government recognised Airline company and who want to make a bright career then Air India would be an incomparable decision. Air India is going to disclose much recruitment for intending candidates who are looking forward to joining this company. This is the only Airline which has started their business before independence.
Now we will talk about Air India Recruitment alongside you will see how you apply the form, their eligibility criteria, Required Documents, Notification, important link etc. So, Do not procrastinate, go down and follow this page till the end.
Air India Jobs
|Founded||15 October 1932.|
|Hubs||Indira Gandhi International Airport.|
|Age||18 to 45 Years.|
|Education qualification||Class 10th, 12th and above qualification.|
|Application Date||Update Soon.|
|Location||All Over India.|
Departments Details For Air India Jobs 2021
- Air Trafic Controler.
- Aviation Meteorologist.
- Flight Attendant.
- Crew Schedule Coordinator.
- Airline Ticket Agent.
- Flight Instructor.
- Operation Agent.
- Passenger service agent.
- Duty Officer.
- Ramp Officer.
- Reservation Agent.
- Cargo Agent.
- Senior Officer.
- Junior Officer.
- Medical Center.
- VIP & CIP.
- Fuel and lubricants.
- More other departments.
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Recruitment 2021
Air India is a Government owned company so it has some crucial eligibility for every departments, What are the basic eligibility criteria you will know from here, however if you want to know excet eligibility criteria for every post then you have to follow official website, So let’s start.
For More Information you have to visit the official website.
Education Qualification for Air India Jobs
- The candidates must have a residence in India.
- The candidates have to pass class 10th and 12th with recognized board.
- ITI, B.Tech, Degree/Diploma courses are eligible.
- Graduate and postgraduate degree are eligible.
- Hospitality, Customer services, Flight Attendant training also eligible.
- MBBS degree, MBA, PGDM degree are eligible.
- CA, B.E, IT degree are eligible.
- Basic computer knowledge.
Age Relaxation For Air India Jobs
- Applicants age should be between 18 to 45 years.
Skills Required For Air India Jobs
- Communication Skills.
- Fluent in English, Hindi and other local languages (written and speaking).
- Self Management.
- Soft skills.
- Problem-solving and quick decision making.
- Active listeners.
Visit the official website for more details.
Height And Weight Requirement For Air India Jobs
- 5’2 to 6’0 feet height.
- Weight should be according to your height.
Eyesight Requirement For Air India Jobs
- Vision should be 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in the other eye.
Swimming Requirement For Air India Jobs
- Swimming is a must for International flight.
- Also applicable for Domestic flight (not mandatory).
Looks Requirement For Air India Jobs
- Face should be clean without scars and blemishes.
- Hair should be black (No colour).
- All teeth should be equal.
What is the Application Date For Air India Jobs
|Application Date||Notify Soon|
|Application End Date||Notify Soon|
|Written Test Date||Notify Soon|
|Interview Date||Notify Soon|
Application Process For Air India Recruitment
The Air India application process will be easy after going through this paragraph, We have tried to demonstrate here how you apply for air India jobs. Let’s start.
Online Process For Air India Jobs
- The applicants must have visit official website.
- Register your Name.
- Fill the form.
- Attach your CV, photograph and other documents along with the form.
- And submit.
Offline Process For Air India Jobs
- Visit the official website.
- Check the Date and venue.
- Reach their along with your CV and required Documents.
Application Fee For Air India Recruitment
- RS.500 – 1000 for General candidates (it depends on the company).
- For CS, ST candidates application fee is free.
Required Documents To apply Air India Recruitment
- Your class 10th and 12th results and other qualification results.
- Aadhar Card.
- Photograph (Passport and full-length size).
- Phone number.
- Email Id.
- Experience Certificate(if required).
- Application Form(for online).
Rewards for Air India Recruitments
Air India pay higher wages than other companies. Today we will see how much Air India Pay for their employee. However, the wages are different for each post. Applicants follow below to know the impressive salary scale.
- The Minimum salary starts Rs.15,000 per month.
- The Maximum Salary Rs.5 lakhs.
Location Details For Air India Jobs
The Air India jobs are held in many places and you are going to konw about that places. Follow below.
Another Subsidiarie Airline under the Air India Limited
- Air India Express.
- Alliance Air.
- Air India Air Transport Services Limited.
Important Link For Air India Jobs
|About Air India Airline Official Website||Get Details|
|About Air India Express Official Website||Get Details|