Airline Jobs 2021: Airline Industry is the most glamorous and exciting professional career for aspirant candidates. The Airline Company provides excellent service to their passengers. The Airline industry has been started on 15 October 1932 and this industry expended their business very quickly. Class 10th and 12th passed candidates can apply for Airline jobs. There are mainly two parts to the Airline industry and these who part is on a plane or at the airport and many departments in these two parts even we demonstrated here about all the departments.
There are a lot of students who want to make a career in Airline industry after passed class 10th and 12th, this is why we aid to inform you how you apply, what is the eligibility criteria, qualification, department details etc. It could be beneficial to if you go through all the details perfectly. Dear candidates go down gradually and follow us till the end.
|Airline Job Category||Mentioned Below|
|Qualification||Class 10th, 12th and above qualification.|
|Age Limit||18 to 30 years.|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview and Medical Test.|
|Application Date||Update soon.|
|Last Date for Application||Update Soon.|
|Location||All Over India.|
Airline Jobs Categories 2021
Most of the candidates keen to know about Airline Industry job category / departments. How many departments are there in Airline industry we have discussed here, so that you would easy to understand. Let’s begin.
- Flight Attendant(Cabin Crew).
- Ground Staff
- Passenger Service Agent.
- Ramp Officer.
- First Officer.
- Air traffic Controler.
- Airport Manager.
- Aviation Meteorologist.
- Regional Sales Manager.
- Crew Schedule Coordinator.
- Cargo Agent.
- Service manager.
- Duty Officer.
- Junior executive.
- Senior executive.
- And More Departments.
Eligibility Criteria for Airline Jobs 2021
Though Airline job is a highly paid and most exciting job, however it has many eligibility criteria that you have to fulfill. The airline industry has many department and separate eligibility for different departments. Here we have shown some eligibility criteria for your understanding. Aspirant candidates let’s get start to interpret about the eligibility.
Required Education Qualification For Airline Jobs
- You have to pass class 10th and 12th from recognised Board.
- Candidates who have completed Hospitality Degree they are eligible.
- Candidates who have completed graduation degree they are eligible.
- ITI candidates are eligible for an airline job.
- MBBS degree is eligible for the airline job.
- Candidates who have completed MBA Degree they are eligible.
- BBA, Cabin Crew Training and Airport Management Degree are eligible.
- Engineering Degree is eligible.
Age Limit For Airline Jobs
- The Age of the candidates should be between 18 to 30.
Skills For Airline Recruitment
- Communication Skills (Fluent in English and Hindi or Local Language).
- Leadership quality.
- Problem Solving.
- Quick thinking.
Height For Airline Recruitment
- 5 feet 2 inches to 6 feet 3 inches.
Eye-sight Requirement For Airline Recruitment
- 20/40 with glass or contact lenses.
- 20/20 vision are eligible.
Marital Status For Airline Recruitment
- Unmarried (Mostly Preferred).
Color Complexion For Airline Recruitment
- Clear Complexion.
- No marks on face.
- No tattoos on your visible aera.
Application Procedure For Airline Recruitment
How you apply for airline job you will get complete details about application process. Follow below.
- First, You have to visit any official website of the airline company.
- Then, Register your name.
- After registration you have to login with your Id and password.
- Then, The application form will come on the screen.
- Fill the form with required documents.
- Then, submit your form.
Required Documents to apply Airline Jobs Recruitment
- Your Name.
- Father’s Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Phone Number.
- Email Id.
- Aadhar card Details.
- PAN card Number(if required).
- Education Qualification Details(results & certificate).
- Passport size Photograph(recent).
- Full-length Photograph(recent).
Selection procedure For Airline Jobs
It is very crucial to know what is the selection process for airline jobs. You can know about the selection procedure for airline recruitment. For airline job, there are mainly three things that are highly recommended for selection and that is written test, Interview and medical test and these three things are very important for selection. Let’s commence about these things, follow below.
Written Test For Airline Jobs
- General Awareness.
- Reasoning skills.
- Numerical Ability.
Interview For Airline Jobs
- Personal Interview.
- GD Round.
Medical Test For Airline Jobs
- Blood Pressure.
- Height, weight and BMI(Body mass index).
Rewards For Airline Jobs 2021
Airline industry has many department and every departments rewards are different. Here we have discussed about basic salary for airline job. Follow below.
- The airline provided a minimum 15,000 to 3 lakhs (it depend on your departments).
Some Significant National & International Airline Company
National Airline Company
- Air India.
- Air India Express.
- Air Asia.
- Alliance Air.
- Star Air.
International Airline Company
- Qatar Airways.
- Singapore Airways.
- British Airways.
- Cathay Pacific Airways.
- Thai Airways.
- EVA Air.
- Hainan Airlines.
- All Nippon Airways.
- And More.
Important Official Link For Airline Recruitment
|Indigo Airline||Get Details|
|Air India||Get Details|
|Air Asia.||Get Details|
|Qatar Airways||Get Details|
|Singapore Airways||Get Details|
Latest Upcoming Jobs You Can Apply
|Indigo Career||Get Details|
|8th pass jobs||Get Details|
|10th pass jobs||Get Details|
|12th pass jobs||Get Details|
|Graduation Pass Jobs –||Get Details|
|Railway Jobs||Get Details|
|Government jobs||Get Details|
|Education Wise jobs||Get Details|
|Air India Jobs||Get Details|
FAQ’s About Airline Jobs
- What are the eligibility criteria for Airline Jobs?
Class 12th passed candidates can join airline industry, besides graduate, postgraduate, ITI pass, BBA, Engeer, MBA cabdidates are eligible because different posts has different eligibility criteria. to know more please go above.
- What is the Age limit to join cabin crew jobs?
The applicants age should be 18 to 27 years.
- What is the age limit to join for any Airline Jobs?
The age should be 18 to 35 years.
- What is the height required for Airline jobs?
The male applicants height should be 170 cm and the Female applicants height should be 157 cm. Go above to know more.
- What is the eye-sight requirment for Airline Jobs?
Your eye-sight 20/20 vision is eligible and 20/40 vision with glass.