Andhra Pradesh Scholarship – Irrespective of students of different corners of states of Andhra Pradesh get the opportunity of owning Andhra Pradesh Scholarship. Every year many students apply for this scholarship to study in the southern Indian state. Andhra Pradesh Scholarship is based on some specific eligibility criteria, age group, and some other factors.
Andhra Pradesh Scholarship
- Name of the Scholarship – Andhra Pradesh Scholarship
- Application Starting date – Update Soon
- Last date of Application – Update Soon
- Application Mode – Online
- Official Website – https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/
List of Andhra Pradesh Scholarship
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC, ST, BC and Disabled Welfare Students, Andhra Pradesh
- Post-Matric Scholarship for SC, ST, BC and Disabled Welfare Students, Andhra Pradesh
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minority Community Students, Andhra Pradesh
- Post-Matric Scholarship for Minority Community Students, Andhra Pradesh
- Veda Vyasa Scheme for Vedic Education (VV-VE), Andhra Pradesh
- Gayathri Scheme for Academic Excellence (GS-AE) Andhra Pradesh
- Bharati Scheme for Education (BSE), Andhra Pradesh
- NTR Videshi Vidyadharana Scholarship Scheme for BC and EBC Students
- Chandranna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme
- NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme
- Combined Counselling Board (CCB) Scholarship, Andhra Pradesh
- Vidyadhan – Andhra Intermediate Scholarship Program
Eligibility for Andhra Pradesh Scholarship
- Pre-Matric scholarship (for SC, ST, BC and Disabled Welfare Students) – students study from class 5 to 10 and have an attendance of 75%. The annual income is from 1 – 2 lakhs.
- Post-Matric Scholarship (for SC, ST, BC and Disabled Welfare Students) – applicants must be a student of class 11 to postgraduate level, including having an attendance of 75%. The annual income is from 1 – 2 lakhs.
- Pre-Matric Scholarship (for Minority) – students must be between class 6 to 10th standard with 75% attendance. The annual family income is below 1 lakh.
- Post-Matric Scholarship (for Minority) – applicants must be a student of class 11 to postgraduate level, including having an attendance of 75%. The annual income is from 1 lakh.
- VV-VE – Age group is between 8 to 19 years and must be a running student of a full-time Vedic course in any private Veda Patasala. It offers only the Brahmin community students.
- GS-AE – Students belong to Brahmin. The topper students of class 10th to post-graduation can apply. The applicant must not have any other scholarship.
- BSE – The applicant must belong to Brahmin/Orphan or child of a single parent and be a running student from class 1 to postgraduate level. The annual income for the applicant is within three lakhs.
- NTR Videshi Vidyadharana Scholarship – Must be a BC/EBC category. The above age limit is 35 years. The applicant must be a running student of postgraduate or a Ph.D. level.
- Chandranna Videshi Vidya Deevena – the Kapu Community of Andhra Pradesh, is eligible for this scholarship. The applicant must have a family income within six lakhs and pursuing a professional course like MBBS or postgraduate or Ph.D. level abroad.
- NTR – SC, ST, BC, Brahmin, Kapu, EBC and Minority students can apply for this scholarship. The age is from 21 to 32 for general, and relaxation is available as per government rules. Annual income is below 6 lakhs, and one must complete a bachelor’s degree.
- CCB – having 33-50% and being a student of 10th, 121th or graduation can apply for this scholarship.
- Vidyadhan – Andhra Intermediate Scholarship Program – must be a resident of AP and must pass 10th standard. Annual income below 2 lakhs is preferable.
i. Current Study
Already mentioned above. All scholarship applicants must be a running student.
Age is depending on the scholarship you are applying for. For NTR the applicant must be within 21 to 32 years. If the candidate is SC/ST the upper age is 37, for BC the upper age is 35 and for differently abled, the upper age is 42 years.
Percentage is not the same for all. Around 50% is preferable. For some scholarships, the candidates must be topper.
Documents Required For Andhra Pradesh Scholarship
Required documents for Andhra Pradesh Scholarship is below:
- Caste certificate for belongings like SC/ST
- Annual income certificate
- Academic results of last examination.
- Government Id or Aadhar card
- Bank details including IFSC
- Passport photo.
- Domicile certificate
How To Apply Andhra Pradesh Scholarship
The application for Andhra Pradesh Scholarship is very easy. Applying for all respective official websites is the best. The application process is in two stages.
i. Registration Method
For registration simply follow the steps:
- Navigate to the official website for the scholarship application you want to apply.
- Register as a new user/candidate with all important information like email id, phone number, date of birth and others.
ii. Login Method
Now login with the registered credentials you’ve created already. After successful login do the steps below.
- Upload all necessary documents and apply for a selective scholarship.
- Finally click on the apply button of the respective websites.
Andhra Pradesh Scholarship Application Last Date
|Application Starting date||Update Soon|
|Last date of Application||Update Soon|
Andhra Pradesh Scholarship Amount Details
Here are the details that you are rightly looking for.
- Pre matric level the students get various maintenance charges and annually 600 – 800.
- Post matric minority category gets 240 – 962 monthly for 10 months.
- VV-VE – 1000 to 3000 monthly.
- GS-AE – 7500 to 20000
- BSE – 5000 – 20000
- NTR (BC/EBC), Chandranna Videshi Vidya Deevena – up to 10 lakh (INR)
- CCB – 1 – 3 lakhs.
- Vidyadhan – Andhra Intermediate Scholarship – 10000 to 60000 annually.
Some Crucial Details For Andhra Pradesh Scholarship
Here are some crucial details of Andhra Pradesh Scholarship.
- Scholarship of Andra Pradesh is awarded to these students who are from Andhra Pradesh and pursue any course from pre matric or post matric level.
- The highest reward amount is up to 10 lakhs.
Andhra Pradesh Scholarship Contact Details
Official Website – https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/
Andhra Pradesh Scholarship Official Link
Official Website – Get Details
Important FAQ’s For Andhra Pradesh Scholarship
Who can apply for Andhra Pradesh Scholarship?
Students of Andhra Pradesh can apply for Andhra Pradesh scholarship.
What is the minimum qualification for an AP scholarship?
For Pre matric level the qualification is below 10th and for post matric level the scholarship is above 10th to PhD level.