Assam scholarship is one of the most famous States awarded to deserving candidates to encourage their health education. This northeastern state of India is one of the most effective scenarios of education for its students. Assam scholarship has an aim with assistance to the deserving candidates who are looking for their dream Academy career with the help of financial support. The government always focuses on the overall empowerment of the students of their state of the country. So to satisfy the employability and empowerment, the scholarship is awarded.
- Name of the Scholarship – Assam Scholarship
- Application Mode – Online
- Application Starting date – Update Soon
- Last date of Application – Update Soon
- Official Website – scholarships.gov.in
Complete list of Assam Scholarship
Here is the complete list of the Assam scholarships. Now its your turn to choose yours.
- Combined Merit Scholarship, Assam
- Post Graduate Research Fellowship, Assam
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students, Assam
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for ST Students (Class 1 to 8), Assam
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for ST Students (Class 9 & 10), Assam
- Post Matric Scholarship for OBC Students, Assam
- Post Matric Scholarship for ST Students, Assam
- Means cum Merit Scholarship, Assam
- National Talent Search Exam (NTSE)
- Assam Foundation of North America Academics (Akademics) Scholarship
- Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Scholarship
If you want to create a chance for an Assam scholarship, know the important eligibility criteria deserving candidates must have. Essentially eligibility criteria are as follows.
- The aspirant must be a resident of the state of Assam.
- The family income he’s from 50,000 per annum to 2.5 lakhs per annum.
- Candidates belonging to the scheduled caste and tribe can apply for the scholarship if they will have the caste certificate.
- For some scholarships, the aspirant must have 60% and above marks in the last examination.
i. Academic Qualification
In every scholarship that academic qualification is mandatory. First of all if the candidate belongs to the general category, he or she must have at least 60% of marks in the last examination. For post-matric scholarship The applicant should get 60% and above marks in class 12 or diploma or graduation for higher education.
ii. Yearly Family Income
For this scholarship an essential parameter is the family income. Deserving deserving candidates must disclose the family income to get the scholarship. The minimum family income is 50,000 and the maximum family income is 2.5 lakhs for those who are looking for financial support in the name of Assam scholarship.
If there are any problem, you can comment us in the comment section below. We will contact you shortly.
All Requisite Documents for Assam Scholarship
For every scholarship program the document matters the most. Here are all requisite documents for Assam scholarship. Don’t ignore it.
- Personal identity proof (Aadhar card is the best option)
- Passport photo and signature.
- Caste certificate if belongs to that category.
- Disability certificate if applicant belongs to that category.
- Last qualification marksheet.
- Family income certificate.
- Admission receipt as a proof of admission.
- Bank details including IFSC code, account number, branch code and more.
- Other additional documents if required.
What is the Assam Scholarship Application Procedure
The application process is as follows. Remember, the right scholarship application process is essential to get the scholarship benefits. Here are the details.
- The first step is to visit the official portal of scholarships.
- Register first with the essential credentials like name, phone number, email id, date of birth, and academic details.
- You’ll get a temporary id. Now submit it with the date of birth and fill in all details.
- After registered login and upload all the necessary and supporting documents.
- Apply for the desiring scholarship you are suitable for.
- At last check and upload all supporting documents to smooth the process.
Assam Scholarship Application Date
|Application Starting date||Update Soon|
|Last date of Application||Update Soon|
Reward Details For Assam Scholarship
The rewards are various. Obviously all depends on the scholarships and the eligibility criteria. Here are some important reward details.
- For diploma students get 11800 per annum.
- For degree students the reward amount is around 13400 yearly.
- The post graduate students get 16400 yearly.
- PhD and mphil level students get 21000 per month.
|Medhavi Scholarship 2021 All Innovative Details Available Now – GET DETAILS|
|Sanskrit Scholarship 2021 All Important Details You Should Know – GET DETAILS|
|Bikash Bhavan Scholarship – GET DETAILS|
6 Crucial Details for Assam Scholarship
Here are Some crucial details of This scholarship. Don’t ignore the following.
- The candidate must be a resident of Assam.
- The institution must be located in Assam.
- All the applications for scholarship must be at the correct portal and within a due date.
- Both pre and post matric scholarship is available.
- Scholarship award varies from 160 monthly to 21000 per month.
- Domiciles get more facilities.
Contact Details for Assam Scholarship
Official Website – scholarships.gov.in
Application Link For Assam Scholarship
Significant FAQ’s For Assam Scholarship
Who is eligible for Assam scholarship?
The students who study in Assam and a running student of class 11 or above is eligible for This scholarship. Though the pre matric scholarship is available, for that the criteria is different.
How to apply for the Assam scholarship?
The best way to apply for the This scholarship is to apply online. Remember, there are many portals. First check the official notification and visit the official portal for the same.