Axis Bank Jobs 2021: Axis Bank is the third-largest private bank in India. This bank could be marvellous for your career. Candidates who are the age of 18 years and passed class 10th and 12th they are eligible to apply here and you have to apply through online. Axis Bank provides comprehensive privilege to their excellent employee. Each and every information we have depict here meticulously.
Those ambitious candidates are intending to apply here they will be excessive jubilant to get all significant details. Today we have embodied about the Axis bank eligibility criteria, required documents, application procedure, rewards and important link etc. Now, move forward with ease.
Axis Bank Jobs
|Company Name||Axis Bank|
|Founder||Shri Rakesh Makhija (chairman).|
Amitabh Chaudhry (CEO).
|Qualification||Class 10th, 12th and above qualifications.|
|Age Limit||18 to above.|
|Selection process||Correct Application form, Shortlisted, Interview and documentation.|
|Location||All over India.|
|Type of Job||Private jobs|
Eligibility Criteria For Axis Bank Jobs
Axis Bank is a very reputed private Bank in India. This Bank gives many privileges for their employee and they select the candidates who are eligible for any post. So, my recommendation before applying for any post in Axis Bank you need to check the eligibility criteria because you should know which post is suitable for your eligibility. So, let’s commence and follow below.
Academic Qualification For Axis Bank Receuitment
- The candidates must have passed class 10th and 12th from any recognised Board or institution.
- Undergraduate and postgraduate passed candidates are eligible to apply.
- Minimum 50% marks required for Undergraduate and postgraduate candidates.
- B.A, B.Com, B, sc candidates can apply.
- ITI, Diploma and Degree course are eligible.
- B.E, M.Com, MBA and CA degree are eligible.
- Any Finance related degree is eligible.
- Basic computer knowledge.
Age Relaxation For Axis Bank Recruitment
- Your age should be between 18 to 40 years.
Skills Required For Axis Bank Recruitment
- Communication skills both English, Hindi and local language.
- Ability to work with underpressure.
Application Date for Axis bank Jobs
|Application Begin Date||Notify Soon|
|Last Date of Application||Notify Soon|
|Written Test Date||Notify Soon|
|Interview Date||Notify Soon|
What is the Application Procedure For Axis bank Jobs
- The candidates have to follow the Axis Bank official website(https://www.axisbank.com/careers#).
- Then, Click on the Explore Opportunities (from this page you can upload your CV).
- After the click, many current jobs opening will appear on the screen.
- Choose your suitable jobs and click.
- Then, all the details will come related to your post.
- Read carefully all the details about the post.
- Then, go below and Apply.
- After click on the Apply button, A form will come on screen.
- Fill all the details like your Name, Phone number, Email Id, Date of Birth, PAN number and you have to upload your resume(CV), at last enter the captch code.
- Submit your application form.
Required documents to Apply Axis Bank Job
- Candidates class 10th, 12th and above qualification results.
- Age Proof( Birth certificate).
- PAN card number.
- Aadhar card number.
- Updated Resume(CV).
- Photograph (passport size).
What is the Selection procedure for Axis bank Jobs
- Complete Application Form( must to get Axis Bank job).
- After application, your form will be shortlisted.
- Written Test.
- Then, Interview.
- Joining letter.
- Finally, joining.
Written test Details for Axis Bank jobs
- Quantitative Aptitude.
- English Language.
- Reasoning Ability.
- Computer Knowledge.
- General Knowledge.
Rewards Details For Axis Bank Jobs
Rewards scales are different for every post. If you want to know exact salary details then you have to follow the notification. Here we have discussed about the minimum and maximum salary details. Follow below.
- Minimum salary Rs.12,000 per month.
- Maximum salary RS. 1 lakhs.
Useful Link To Apply Axis Bank Jobs
|Axis Bank Career Page||Get Details|