Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment:- Bank of Maharashtra has revealed 500 vacancies for the Generalist Officer II and Generalist Officer III posts. Today we will make you efficient to do apply online for this recruitment. Through this page we have discussed all the details elaborately. This recruitment will last till 22th February 2022 and exam will be held in 12th March 2022. Dear students we proceed with entire information so that you can discern everything from this article.
Today we keep up about the vacancies details, eligibility, application process, exam details, salary details, application date, links and also more other details of this recruitment. Those who candidates are looking forward to get this job, then they can follow this page and this article would be conducive for every aspirants. So keep following us.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment
|Recruitment||Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment|
|Closing Date to Apply||22th February 2022|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Application Date of Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment
|Online Application Start Date||5th February 2022|
|Online Application End Date||22th February 2022|
|Examination Date||12th March 2022|
How Many Vacancy Revealed for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment
From this part you will understand about the vacancies details of this recruitment, so enthusiastic candidates can follow this part where we mentioned post details as well as total vacancies details. So let’s check.
- Generalist Officer II has – 400 vacancies (for SC, ST, OBC, UR, EWS).
- Generalist Officer III has – 100 vacancies (for ST, ST, OBC, UR, EWS).
- Total Vacancies is 500.
What is the Eligibility Criteria to Apply Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment
It is very important to know the eligibility criteria to this recruitment, because only eligible candidates can apply, so go below and check the eligibility criteria to get this job.
- SC, ST, OBC, UR, EWS categories candidates can apply.
- To apply for this recruitment you have to be graduate in any discipline.
- Minimum 60% marks recruitment in graduation.
- 55% marks required for SC, ST, OBC, PwBD categories candidates.
- Those who candidates have done any professional course like CMA, CA, CFA from govt. recognized institute, University or Board they can apply.
- For Generalist Officer II your age will be from 25 to till 35 years.
- For Generalist Officer III your age will be from 25 to till 38 years.
- SC/ST candidates has 5 years age relaxation.
- OBC candidates has 3 years age relaxation.
- Ex-service man has 5 years age relaxation.
- 15 years age relaxation for PwBD (ST, ST categories) candidates.
- 13 Years age relaxation for PwBD (OBC category) candidates.
- 10 Years age relaxation for PwBD (EWS and General category) candidates.
What is the Application Process of Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment
Dear applicants you have to complete your application within 22th February 2022 and the application will be done through online. So come with us and let’s check the application process of this recruitment.
- All the applicants have to go to the career page of Bank of Maharashtra (https://www.bankofmaharashtra.in/current_openings).
- Then hit the New Registration option and put it your name, Email id and contact details.
- Save your all details and hit the Proceed button.
- After that upload your photograph, Signature, hand written declaration, left thumb impression etc.
- Fill up the application form carefully.
- The hit the Complete Registration option.
- Then your application will be done and you can take a print out.
What is the Application Fees of Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment
The application fees we have discussed below so that you can understand how much you have to pay while your application. Go below and check it perfectly.
- SC, ST candidates have to pay INR.118 (INR.100 for application and 18 for GST).
- UR, OBC and EWS candidates have to pay INR.1180 (INR.1000 for application and 180 for GST).
- Women and PwBD candidates have no application fees.
Salary Details of Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment
The salary details has been interpreted below. If you wanna know then go below and check it completely.
- Generalist Officer II will get Rs.48,170 to 68,810 per month.
- Generalist Officer III Will get Rs.63,840 to 78,230 per month.
What is the Syllabus Details of Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment
The syllabus details of this recruitment are given below. Check now.
- Quantitative Aptitude.
- English Language.
- Professional Knowledge.
- Reasoning Ability.
|Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment||Get Details|
Exam Pattern for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment
Check below to know the exam pattern of this recruitment.
- Total number of questions is 150.
- And also total number is 150.
- Total duration of the exam is 2 hours.
- There are no negative marks for wrong answer.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment Application Links
FAQ’s About Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment
- How many vacancies has come out for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment?
There are 500 vacancies has come out for this recruitment.
- What is the closing date to apply Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment?
The closing date of this recruitment is 22th February 2022.