DAAD Scholarship – DAAD or Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst scholarship is undoubtedly the world’s largest and leading scholarship for developing countries like India. DAAD scholarship aims to educate leaders for the future with the best study and research opportunities. The German Academic Exchange Service hosts this scholarship to encourage the practical university system. Getting a wide range of degree programs by DAAD is always a dream for the developing student to be a part of it. Both English and German languages are used, so there is no worry about those who only know the English language. Know the eligibility criteria, application process, and more about the DAAD scholarship.
- Name of the Scholarship – DAAD scholarship
- Application Starting date – Update Soon
- Last date of Application – Update Soon
- Application Mode – Online
- Official Website – https://daad.in/en
Eligibility Criteria For DAAD scholarship
As there is a large variety of study options with the world’s greatest ranked universities, the German Academic Exchange Service mentioned some specified scholarship eligibility criteria.
- The scholarship is only given to those applicants who complete a full-time course with mandatory attendance in Germany.
- The applicant must have completed his/her bachelor’s degree within the last 72 months (6 years).
- Having proven work experience of at least two years is a must also.
- According to the degree course, the English or German language requirements are essential for the candidates.
- If any applicant has a desire to come to Germany for more than 6 months, the applicant must obtain his last degree in his residential country. If the same for less than 6 months, the applicant must live in his/her country of residence for at least 1 year.
|Digital Gujarat Scholarship – GET DETAILS|
|Odisha Scholarship – GET DETAILS|
|IOCL scholarship – GET DETAILS|
Application Method for DAAD scholarship
Firstly, all interested applicants can apply through the online portal or website. Here are other details related to the application process for the DAAD scholarship.
- First, go to the official website of DAAD scholarship. Better to choose a country-specific web portal. E.g., for INDIA, go to this website: https://daad.in/en (This site is also for the students of Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan, and Sri Lanka)
- Choose a purpose like a study or research in Germany, choose the course, and request references.
- Login to the DAAD portal and register there with personal details like the first name, last name, email id, language, then create a username and password. Finally, click the complete button to complete the registration process.
- After registration, check your mail and activate using a given link (by DAAD authority)
- Next, log in to the DAAD portal with id and password.
- Finally, proceed as per requirement like sit or research and fill all relevant fields with correct information.
Now, wait for the final call from DAAD and proceed further.
Documents Required for DAAD scholarship
Here are the important documents required for DAAD scholarship application.
- Personal Government ID proof (passport is better or any govt ID) for both name, date of birth, gender, residential proof, and nationality.
- Academic details including last results and certificates.
- Detailed contact information including email ID, phone number etc.
- Additional information like any sport certificate, extra curricular activities certificates etc. (if any).
The applicant must have a good language skill to study in Germany. Language skill is another important parameter for DAAD scholarship. Letter of motivation can also required.
Selection Method for DAAD scholarship
Let’s come to the selection process once again. The basic selection method is on the basis of qualifications of projects with the association of academic achievements of the applicant. The selection committee will finally decide the final call as per their fund by the honorary basis.
Benefite Details for DAAD scholarship
Let’s come to the lucrative part of this scholarship.
- Bilateral Exchange of Academics – EUR 2000-2150 monthly
- EPOS or Delartment related PG course – EUR 850 – EUR1200 monthly with health, personal liability insurance, accidental insurance along with travelling allowance.
- DLR – DAAD research fellowship program – EUR 2400 – EUR 2700 per month
- PPGG or Master’s scholarship for Public Policy and Good Governance – EUR 850 along with travelling allowance, health and accidental insurance.
- IIT or India IIT Master Sandwich Program – EUR 850 along with travelling allowance, health and accidental insurance along with 4-6 weeks of German course, monthly rent subsidy, EUR 266;as one time allowance for proceeding research.
- MEL or Master of European Law – Monthly EUR 850, accidental, health insurance, travelling allowance, rent subsidy along with a study and research subsidy of EUR 460 with a 2 year German course in Germany.
- PRIME or Postdoctoral Researchers Internatinal Mobility Experience – 18 months temporary job position in selective German universities in Germany.
There are other rewards that this DAAD scholarship offers. The scholarship amount with insurance facilities, rent subsidy, travelling allowance are really good reward.
Most Important Details For DAAD scholarship
For more important details about the DAAD scholarship is as follows.
- This scholarship is designed to encourage educational leadership throughout the world (mainly developing countries like India).
- The applicant must study in Germany.
- The scholarship amount is from around EUR 250 to EUR 2150 (though the amount varies depending on the DAAD authority)
- Must know languages like English or German.
- The application process is completely online.
DAAD scholarship Significant FAQ’s
Who can apply for DAAD scholarship?
The applicant who want to encourage educational leadership program and can study in Germany.
Is there any age limit of DAAD scholarship?
No, there is no age limit for DAAD scholarship program.