Defence Jobs: Defence job is the most responsible work in India. The Ministry of Defence department has a various post for all eligible candidates. The main goal of Defence job is saved in India. It takes strength, courage and self-confidence in Defence job. From the decade The Ministry of Defence hires the candidates who are eligible for any post.
There are lot’s of information you will comprehend from this page about Defence job. From beginning to end you will see about the eligibility, application procedure, required documents, selection process and important link etc. So go down gradually and follow all the details meticulously.
|Eligibility||Class 8, 10th, 12th and above qualification.|
|Age limit||17 to 26 years.|
|Gender||Male And Female.|
|Selection process||Application, written test, interview, medical.|
|Location||All over India.|
vacancies Details for Defence Jobs
- Indian Army.
- Border Security Force.
- Indian Navy.
- Air Force.
- Police Jobs.
Eligibility Criteria For Defence Jobs
There are many departments in Defence job and every department has basic eligibility criteria which we describe here perfectly. From here you can know all the eligibility details for every Defence job. We have discussed here about qualification, Age limit, skills, medical etc. Then follow below quickly.
Qualification for Defence jobs
- The candidates have to pass class 10th.
- The candidates have to pass class 12th.
- Class 8 pass candidates are eligible.
- The candidates have to pass from any recognized Board and University.
- Undergraduate and postgraduate candidates are eligible.
- BA, B.Sc and B.Com degree are eligible for Defence Job.
- B.Tech, M.Tech degree are eligible.
- ITI, Engineering candidates are eligible.
- Computer knowledge.
- A computer science degree is eligible.
- BCA, MCA degree are eligible.
- An electrical engineering degree is eligible.
Age Required for Defence Jobs
- The applicants age should be 17 to 26 years.
Skills Required for Defence Jobs
Marital Status for Defence jobs
- Mostly prefer single candidate.
Medical Requirement For Defence Jobs
- The candidates have to physically and mentally fit.
- Height should be 165cm to 182cm.
- Weight should be according to your height.
- Eyesight should be 6/6.
|Police Jobs||Get Details|
Application Process For Defence jobs
Defence job application is a significant process. There are many jobs available in Defence like Army, Navy, Police etc and for every post has different official page and different process for application. you will get all the details from here. If you are willing to apply then you have to go to the separate official website and you can apply form there. Go below to know the more details about Defence Job.
Documents Required For Defence Jobs
- Age Proof.
- Aadhar Card.
- PAN Card.
- Domicile certificate.
- Education Qualification Certificate and results.
- Charector certificate.
- NOC certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- NCC certificate.
Selection Procedure to Apply Defence Jobs
The selection procedure is somewhat is almost same which we have discussed through this page. Here we have demonstrated the basic selection process for Defence job. If you want to know the entire selection process then you have to visit the official website. However, you must know the selection structure from below. Then go down and read all the details nicely.
- First, You have to Apply your form through the official website (with personal and professional details).
- Then, your application form would be shortlisted.
- After that, written test.
- After qualifying written test you have to give an Interview.
- After the Interview, you will have to undergo a medical test.
- Finally, complete your assessment you will get the appointment letter.
- Then Your Training would start.
Rewards For Defence Jobs
Rewards are different for different posts. We can see the basic salary amount. Follow below and see the rewards details.
- Minimum salary of Defence job is Rs.15,000.
- Maximum salary of Defence Job is Rs.2 lakhs.
Application Link For Defence Jobs
|Indian Army Official Link||Get Details|
|Indian Navy Official Link||Get Details|
|Indian Air Force Official Link||Get Details|