India is famous for various encouraging steps. Scholarships are the most critical ones. GATE scholarship is a merit scholarship. Mainly it is offered to first-year candidates who have qualified for the GATE exam. The All India Council for Technical Education or AICTE encourages talented needy students to encourage the development of academic careers. To develop technical education, the scholarship is designed to provide 12400 monthly stipends for post-graduate level study in the technical field.
- Name of the Scholarship – gate Scholarship.
- Provided by – All India Council for Technical Education
- Application Date – Update Soon.
- Last Date of Application – Update Soon.
- Mode of Application – Online.
- Eligibility – Talented Students
- Website –https://www.aicte-india.org/schemes/students-development-schemes/PG-Scholarship-Scheme
GATE Scholarship Eligibility
This scholarship eligibility criteria is as follows:
- Applicants should have a valid GATE score at the time of the admission. Remember, admissions before or after the GATE validity will be rejected.
- The applicant must have a savings bank account (better to be nationalized/popular) in his/her name. No joint account is allowed.
- If any applicant belongs to SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/Physically Handicapped category, must have an authentic certificate for the above.
- If any applicant is a Foreign student, sponsored applicant, or admitted in PG programs through management quota is not eligible for the Scholarship.
The successful applicant gets a maximum of 24 months stipend (or till the completion of the course is completed).
GATE Scholarship Required Documents
The required documents for the this scholarship are:
- Score card of GATE or GPAT examination.
- Bank passbook including IFSC code, Account number.
- Personal identification or Aadhar card (exempted for J&K, Meghalaya and Assam applicants)
- Caste certificate if any
- For OBC applicants, the Non-Creamy Layer certificate. Not older than 12 months.
- Additional details like academic qualifications, personal details, date of birth proof.
Remember, all the documents must be in PDF format.
GATE Scholarship Application Method
The desiring applicants can apply through the following method.
- First, visit the official website of the GATE scholarship.
- Navigate to the AICTE GATE scholarship.
- Fill all the required fields with the appropriate information.
- Upload all documents including supporting ones.
- Wait for the verification by the authority of scholarship givers (GATE).
Remember, the whole process must be completed within the due date.
GATE Scholarship Reward Details
GATE scholarship reward details are crucial. The selected and deserving applicant gets 12,400 every month for 24 months or up to the completion of his studies/course. The duration may be lower as per the duration of the course. The selective candidate must be a student of ME, MTech, etc. course. For all the courses the applicant must qualify the GATE examination.
GATE Scholarship selection process
The selection process is on the basis of the applicant’s GATE scorecard. For that, all the applicants are required to download their scorecard from the official website of this scholarship. For downloading the score card, follow the steps below:
- Go to the official website of the GATE examination.
- Navigate to the GATE score card section there.
- Enter credentials for login like email ID, enrollment number and password.
- Finally click on the submit button.
- The GATE score card is displayed there.
- Now download or take a printout of the GATE score card.
Finally, the scholarship is completely based on the GATE score card.
GATE Scholarship some terms & condition
Don’t forget to know the terms and conditions of the GATE examination. Here are the important terms and conditions for the GATE scholarship.
- The applicant must qualify for the GATE (GPAT also) examination before the admission date.
- If the candidate is a holder of any scholarship, grant, fellowship, will not eligible to get the GATE scholarship.
- The applicant must not leave the course at the mid-term, or can’t able to discontinue the course.
- The selective candidates must spend weekly at least 8-10 hours work including development and maintenance of laboratories, tutorials, laboratory classes, assistance in research and development activities, maintenance and operation of computers and other central facilities, assistance in the library, etc.
- The applicant must have an individual bank account in his or her name. No joint account is eligible for the GATE scholarship.
- The course the applicant attends must not be a part-time or crash course. Only the full-time course is the eligibility criteria for this scholarship.
- SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicapped candidates must have valid and authentic certificates against the above category.
- Creamy layer OBC applicants who had qualified under OBC category are ineligible to apply.
Important details about GATE Scholarship
Important details about this scholarships are as follows:
- GATE score card consists of
- Applicant name
- Registration number
- Paper of examination
- GATE scorecard
- Photograph of applicant
- Signature of the applicant
- Signature of GATE chairperson (organizing head)
- GATE scholarship is awarded to those applicants who:
- Doesn’t have associated with any nationalized or sponsored scholarship
- Finally, a scholarship is awarded to the applicants on the basis of GATE rank/merit.
- The scholarship reward is 12400 monthly for the duration of the course (24 months approx).
- Account will be credited to the bank account of the applicant.
Gate Scholarship Application Date 2021
|Application Begin Date||Update Soon|
|Application End Date||Update Soon|
|Job vacancies Details||Click Here|
|Amazon Jobs||Get Details|
|HDFC Bank Jobs||Get Details|
|Qatar Airways Jobs||Get Details|
|Indigo Career||GET DETAILS|
|Defense Jobs||Get Details|
|Indian Railway Jobs||Get Details|
Contact Details For GATE Scholarship
- Email id – [email protected]
- Website – https://www.aicte-india.org/schemes/students-development-schemes/PG-Scholarship-Scheme
- Phone Number – 011-29581119
Gate Scholarship Official Link
|Gate Scholarship Link||Get Details|
GATE Scholarship important FAQ’s
- How to check the GATE score?
To check the GATE score, visit the official website and login with credentials. After that navigate to the section and check the GATE score.
- What is the eligibility criteria for GATE scholarship?
Applicants should have a valid GATE score at the time of admission. The applicant must have a savings bank account in his name.