GP Birla Scholarship – There is a piece of good news for every student who are belongs to West Bengal. The GP Birla scholarship is giving the incomparable benefits who are meritorious students. GP Birla Educational Foundation will start their application, and we will date the date on this article. This is why you need to follow this article. To get the GP Birla scholarship, we have written it down the eligibility criteria, application method, required documents, amount details, application date, link, etc. So get down hastily and follow us until the end.
GP Birla Scholarship
- Name of the Scholarship – GP Birla Scholarship.
- Name of the Authority – GP Birla Educational Foundation.
- Gendar – Boys/ Girls.
- Course – Undergraduate.
- Eligibility criteria – Class 12th Pass with 80% marks.
- States – West Bengal.
- Amount – Rs.50,000.
- Application begin Date – Notify Soon.
- Application End date – Notify Soon.
- Application mode – Online/Offline.
- Total Scholarship – 100 (approx).
- Official Website – https://www.gpbirlaedufoundation.com/
Eligible Course For GP Birla Scholarship
We have discussed here the course details to get this scholarship. If you are an undergraduate student and if you are studying with these subjects, then you will be eligible. Then let’s find out what those subjects are.
- Chater Accountancy.
- Cost Accountancy.
Note – The candidates must have to study in a recognized university.
Eligibility Criteria for GP Birla Scholarship 2021
Are you studying in college after passed the higher secondary examination with at least 80% number? Then you can apply for this scholarship. However, to receive this scholarship, you need to know the entire eligibility criteria. So go ahead and follow the significant details. Let’s begin.
- The applicants have to stay in West Bengal.
- The candidates have to pass the higher secondary examination.
- Those candidates who have studied in state Board have to get at least 80% number.
- Those who candidates have studied in central Board they have to get at least 85% number.
- The candidate’s annual family income will be within Rs.3 lakhs.
- Those candidates got more than 95% number in State board, their annual family income criteria will be relaxed in specific cases of the trust.
- Those candidates got more than 97% number in central Board, their annual family income criteria will be relaxed in specific cases of the trust.
- Those who candidates are studying with science, commerce, Architecture, Engineering, Law, Medical, Chater Accountancy., Cost Accountancy, etc. course will be eligible for this scholarship.
GP Birla Scholarship Required Documents List 2021
To apply this conducive scholarship then you will need some important documents, and those documents we have given down.
- Admisiion proof (college/university).
- income certificate.
- Application form (only for the offiline application).
- Contact details.
GP Birla Scholarship Application Procedure
To apply for this scholarship, you can get two options, such as online and offline. Now you should know that procedure deliberately. So come with ease and try to learn both application methods. So go ahead and check the steps.
GP Birla Scholarship Online Form
Here are available online application methods. Check the details patiently.
- First, you have to open the official website of this scholarship (https://www.gpbirlaedufoundation.com/).
- Then, hit the Application link.
- A new page will appear and begin to fill up the application form.
- Then, you have to upload all requisite documents.
- Check once before submit.
- After that, hit the submit button.
- After submitting the form, you will get the application number, and you need to keep that number safely.
Keep yourself updated by visiting the official website.
GP Birla Scholarship Offline Form
The offline application process is given down. So read now.
- The candidates have to go to the official website.
- Then, download the application.
- Write the application form correctly.
- After that, you have to send this form along with all required documents.
- The address is – Syed Ali Avenu, 78, City – Kolkata, state – west Bengal, pin – 700019.
GP scholarship Selection proceduer 2021
Lets come to know the selection method of this scholarship. You should perceive all the exact details so that you can understand way of the selection. So without delay straight get down and follow us perfectly.
- The candidates will select on their merit base.
- The candidates will select to check their annual family income.
- Fill the application form correctly.
- After select you have to give an Interview.
- If you get through the intervire then you will get rewards.
GP Birla Scholarship Amount 2021
After your selection, how much you can get from this scholarship, that you can know through this article. We have delivered here the exact amount details that you can receive. Then, are you looking forward to knowing these details, then you have to get down and follow us perfectly from until the end.
- There are 100 scholarships available for a year.
- Selected candidates will get Rs.50,000 per year for hostel and tuition fees.
- You will get Rs.7000 to buy books only for 1st year.
GP Birla Scholarship Last Date 2021
|Application Start Date||Update Soon|
|Application End Date||Update Soon|
Important Scholarship Details You Can Check
|TSP Scholarship||Get Details|
|MHRD Scholarship||Get Details|
|OASIS scholarship||Get Details|
|Nabanna Scholarship||Get Details|
|Swami Vivekananda Scholarship||GET DETAILS|
5 Significant Things For GP Birla Scholarship
- GP Birla scholarship is available only in the state of West Bengal.
- There are 100 scholarships they provide every year.
- Those who candidates got 80% number only they can apply for this scholarship.
- Selected candidates will receive Rs.50,000.
- You can apply for GPBirla scholarship Through online and offline also.
GP Birla Scholarship Application Link
|Official website||Get Details|
FAQ’s About GP Birls Scholarship
- What is the GP Birla Scholarship Eligibility criteria?
The applicants have to stay in West Bengal, The candidates have to pass the higher secondary examination, Those candidates who have studied in state Board they have to get at least 80% number, Those who candidates have studied in central Board they have to get at least 85% number, The candidate’s annual family income will be within Rs.3 lakhs. Total eligibility criteria are available here. Check the details carefully.
- How To Apply GP Birla Scholarship?
There are two process has to apply this scholarship such as online and offline. Both process are available above. Now you should go above and check the details.
- What is the last date to apply GP Birla Scholarship?
We will update the date very soon.
- How Much you will get from GP Birla scholarship?
Rs.50,000 you will get from this scholarship.