Haryana Scholarship – The students of the state of Haryana have an opportunity to undergo financial support in the form of a scholarship. This state-level scholarship is also known as the Haryana scholarship. The deserving candidates get switchable financial assistance from different strata of life. The only objective of this scholarship is to support students Who want to complete their higher education easily. The eligibility criteria and the process of the application along with the reward details are essential for this scholarship.
- Name of the Scholarship – Haryana Scholarship
- Application Mode – Online
- Application Starting date – Update Soon
- Last date of Application – Update Soon
- Official Website – hryscbcschemes.in
higher education haryana scholarship
The higher education for the Haryana scholarship is Graduate. The Ph.D. or in fixed means we also get the financial advantage if they belong to the deserving category. The average qualification for the post-matric scholarship is graduation. But the students from class 1 to postgraduate and above level will get financial support through this scholarship scheme.
List of Haryana Scholarship
Most of the cases the scholarship is awarded by the state government and various departments next class vehicle
- Post Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC, Haryana
- Provision of free books and uniforms to children, Haryana
- Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for excellence in education, Haryana
- Monthly Stipend for BPL students (Class 1 to 8), Haryana
- Monthly Stipend For BC-A students (Class 1 to 8), Haryana
- Cash Award Schemes for Scheduled Caste (Class 1 to 8), Haryana
- Monthly Stipend to all Scheduled Caste Students (Class 1 to 8), Haryana
- Haryana State Meritorious Incentive Scheme
- Merit-cum-Means Minority Scholarship Scheme, Haryana
- Consolidated Stipend Scheme for SC Students, Haryana
- Haryana State Merit Scholarship
- Dr. Ambedkar Sanshodhit Medhavi Chhattar Sansodhit Yojna
- Annusuchit Jati Chhattra Ucch Shiksha Protsahan Yojna
- Promotion of Science Education (POSE) Scholarship Scheme
Haryana Scholarship Eligibility
Every scholarship scheme must have some important eligibility criteria. this scholarship also has some important eligibility criteria. These are:
Qualification for every scholarship is the primary criteria. For the Haryana scholarship, the students can apply from class 1 to post-graduation and above. The qualification for academics matters the scholarship the candidate is choosing. Almost every type like general SC/ST/BPL category and other students have a chance to get a scholarship with the required qualification for the scholarship they are going to apply for.
ii. family Income
As the primary aim of every scholarship is to support financially, family income is one of the most important parameters in every case. If the scholarship is for general candidates or what is the same is for schedule caste and the Family income matters the most. For the BPL category, the family income must be below the poverty level. On average the annual family income will be around one lakh to 4 lakhs as per the scholarship the candidate is applying for.
Category category is one of the most important Haryana scholarship parameters. All the students from general category to BPL category can have the opportunity to get the scholarship with their eligibility criteria. The following categories are there.
If there are any problem, you can comment us in the comment section below. We will contact you shortly.
What is the necessary Documents for apply Haryana Scholarship
The documentation is also an essential scholarship parameter. Look at the documents to apply for the scholarship.
- Aadhaar card of the candidate
- Family income certificate.
- Last qualification mark sheet.
- Caste certificate for scheduled caste students.
- Domicile certificate.
- Passport photograph of the applicant.
- Bank account details including IFSC code.
For the provision of free books and uniforms to children no document is required. The same is also applicable for Haryana state meritorious scheme and Mary Kom minority scholarship scheme under Haryana scholarship.
|NST Made Easy Scholarship Test 2021 – Attainable Details Here – GET DETAILS|
|Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 2021 -More Coherent Detailed Now – GET DETAILS|
|Bikash Bhavan Scholarship – GET DETAILS|
How Do I Apply Haryana Scholarship
The application for the Haryana scholarship is very easy. For the application process, the candidates have to follow the steps.
- Before going to apply the candidate needs to check the official notification for what they are going to select.
- After checking the official notification go to the respective official portal of the scholarship they have already selected.
- Registered there with their credentials like name, contact number, Mail ID date of birth, etc.
- After completion of the registration login with the login traditions and upload all important and necessary documents like the academic qualifications, Aadhaar card detail, Bank detail, and other details.
- Apply for that Selective scholarship using the submit button.
- At least wait for the finalization.
Application Begin Date for Haryana Scholarship
|Application Starting date||Update Soon|
|Last date of Application||Update Soon|
What is the Haryana Scholarship Reward Details
The reward details for every scholarship is from scheme to scheme. this scholarship revert starts from Rs.75 per month to 6000 per month. Always remember the amount varies. According to the course and the scheme of the scholarship the student get financial support as per the structure of the scholarship scheme.
About Haryana Scholarship
Haryana scholarship is a state-level scholarship in India. The students get an opportunity for financial support in the form of this scholarship. The scholarship is awarded from class 1 to post-graduate and above students. We know that every scholarship has an aim to support the Empowerment of the students. This scholarship is not an exception. So this scholarship is duly designed for the students of Haryana For supporting the education from class 1 to PG level. The state of Haryana has taken an initiative with other departments for financial support.
Haryana Scholarship Official website
Official Website – Get details
Haryana Scholarship FAQ’s
Is Haryana scholarship eligible for backward class?
Yes the Haryana scholarship is available for backward class. But the students of general category get the opportunity of this scholarship.
What is the minimum qualification for Haryana scholarship?
The minimum qualification is class 1 for pre-matric level for post matric level.
What is the most important eligibility criteria for Haryana scholarship?
The first, the candidate must be a running student under an institution which is located in Haryana. Another parameter is the applicant must be from Haryana.