HDFC Scholarship: Think of the poor students the HDFC scholarship is giving the best opportunity to continue their studies. Those who candidates are not able to pay their school fees, they can take this opportunity. HDFC scholarship available across India, and if you are studying from class 6 to PhD, then you will be eligible for this precious scholarship. Today we have depicted on this page about the HDFC scholarship eligibility criteria, application process, required documents, amount details, important date, links and more effective information. So follow us below.
|Scholarship Name||HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship|
|Provided By||HDFC Bank|
|Eligibility||Class 6 to PhD|
|Required Marks||At least 50%|
|Application Date||Update Soon|
|Application Last Date||Update Soon|
|Eligible Region||Across India|
Which Course Eligible To Apply HDFC Scholarship
To get an HDFC scholarship you need to know the eligible course. All the details are given below, just go ahead with ease and follow us perfectly.
- From class 6 to 12th standard.
- ITI Course.
- Diploma Course.
- UG course.
- PG Course.
- PhD course.
- Professional Course.
What is the HDFC Scholarship 2021 Eligibility Criteria
HDFC s giving the best chance for the students who are belonging to a backward society and those who are needy. However, to grab this conducive scholarship then foremost, you need to check their eligibility. If you are eligible, then you will be able to apply. Now you should come spontaneously to know the exact eligibility criteria for this scholarship. Follow below.
- This Scholarship available in across India.
- The students who are studying from class 6 to PhD level they will be eligible.
- UG, PG, ITI, Diploma course also eligible for this Scholarship.
- The candidates must have to study in a government recognized Board or institute.
- Even those who candidates have finished their school also they have to study government recognized University.
- To apply for this Scholarship, the candidates must have obtained a minimum 55% number in their previous examination.
- Those who candidates are impoverished and they can not pay their school or universities fees; then they can apply for this Scholarship without and required marks.
- The applicants yearly family income will be Rs.2.5 lakhs.
Visit the official website for more details.
What is the Crisis Criteria For HDFC Scholarship 2021
- If the earning member suddenly leaves the job.
- In case of death of the earning member of the family.
- Orphanage kids.
- Accident or any other major incident.
HDFC Scholarship Application Steps 2021
Those who applicants eligible only they can apply for an HDFC scholarship online. There is only one method available to apply for this beneficial scholarship. Now you can not apply due to not knowing the exact steps to apply; then you can read this paragraph. So stay tuned and read now.
- You have to go to the HDFC scholarship main official page.
- After go to the official page, you can see the “Apply Now” Option.
- Click on that button and proceed.
- A registration form will open, and fill that registration form.
- Click on the “Registration” button.
- After that, an OTP will come on your register number.
- Then, you have to hit the “Start Application” option.
- Fill up the HDFC application form.
- Upload all required documents.
- After that, you can check the application form and read the turn and condition.
- Finally, submit your application form.
Neceassary Documents To Apply HDFC Scholarship
You need to some important documents during apply the HDFC Scholarship. Then it would help if you comprehended what documents you need. So straight get below and check the documents.
- Id Proof.
- Family income certificate.
- Admission proof.
- Family crisis proof (If you have)
- Bank Passbook details.
HDFC Scholarship Application Date 2021
|Application Date||Notify Soon|
|Application End Date||Notify Soon|
|Renewal Date||Notify Soon|
HDFC Scholarship Renewal Method
How do you renew the application process we have provided below? Go below and check the details carefully.
- The candidates can renew this scholarship for two years.
- Only shortlisted students can renew this scholarship.
- The candidates have to receive good marks in their current academic studies.
Note – To know more information pertaining renewal process then you can follow the official website.
HDFC Scholarship Amount
Are you profoundly intending to know the exact amount which is providing this scholarship after selection? Then you will get all the details regarding the reward. Now we would recommend please you keep reading this paragraph.
- Those who candidates are studying from class 6 to 12th they will receive Rs.35,000 (approx).
- Those who candidates are studying UG and PG course they will receive Rs.55,000 (approx)
- Those who candidates are studying Diploma, ITI and any professional course they will receive Rs.75,000.
What is the HDFC Scholarship Selection Method 2021
There are some steps to select this scholarship, and those steps are given down only for your convenience. So step forward and check the election steps patiently.
- First, the candidates must have to apply online.
- Then, the higher authority will consider seeing your financial condition and academic performance.
- After seeing all these details, they will shortlist.
- If you are shortlisted, then you have to give an interview (It would be a telephonic interview).
- Then you will select if you get through the interview.
Upcoming Job vacancies DetailsYou Can Check
|Airline Jobs||Get Details|
|Indian Army Recruitment||Get Details|
|Government Jobs||Get Details|
|Private Jobs||Get Details|
|Amazon Recruitment||Get Details|
|Indian Railway Recruitment||Get Details|
|Indian Navy Recruitment||Get Details|
HDFC Scholarship Official Website
|Official Website Link||Get Details|
FAQ’s About HDFC Scholarship
- How Can I Apply HDFC Scholarship?
You have to go to the HDFC scholarship main official page, After go to the official page, you can see the “Apply Now” Option, Click on that button and proceed, Then you have to register. after that fill the application form, upload all the documents and submit them. To know more details then go above.
- Who is copnducting HDFC scholarship?
HDFC Bank is giving this scholarship.
- Who are eligible to apply HDFC scholarship?
The candidates who are studying from class 6 to Ph.D. level and who are belong to a very poor background they can apply for this scholarship. To know details you can go above.
- What is the Amount Details for HDFC Scholarship?
School students will get Rs.35,000, UG, PG candidates will get Rs.55,000, and ITI Diploma, professional course candidates will get Rs.75,000.