IBPS Clerk Recruitment:- IBPS is conducting recruitment for the clerk post, application has been begun and it will last till August. There are plenty of vacant post are available of the clerk post, those graduate candidates want a better job they can proceed to apply for this job. To get this job you have to give prelim and main exam, and that details you will get from below. So we bring here all about IBPS Clerk recruitment regarding complete details for your privilage.
Now we would recommend you please go through this article because from this article you will explore the eligibility criteria of this recruitment, vacancies details, documents details, application methods, applicants fees, exam details, date, links and more adequate details. So without delay go blow and keep reading entire details to the very end.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment
|Recruitment||IBPS Clerk Recruitment|
|Last Date To Apply||August 2022|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fees||Rs.850 for general and OBC candidates, Rs.175 for ST, SC and others|
|Exam||Prelim and main exam|
Total vacancies Details of IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022
This is a national base recruitment this is why every state’s candidates are eligible to apply for this recruitment. How many vacancies are available that details you will know after seeing below. So go below and keep watching.
- Total vacancies are 7858.
Eligibility Criteria of IBPS Clerk Recruitment
Dear candidates we will tell you please do apply after knowing the eligibility criteria. If you do not know about that then go below and check it, here we have discussed complete eligibility criteria for. this job. So check now.
- SC, ST, OBC, PWS, General all categories candidates can apply for this job.
- The applicants have to be graduate.
- Applicants minimum age will 20 years and maximum age will be 28 years.
- SC, ST candidates will get 5 years age relaxation.
- OBC candidates will get 3 years age relaxation.
- Disable candidates will get 10 years age relaxation.
- Widows and Divorced women candidates will get 9 years age relaxation.
Required Documents To Apply IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022
Check the all required documents that’s need while your application. So go below and follow us to the very end.
- Caste certificate.
- Email Id.
- Phone Number.
How To Apply IBPS Clerk Recruitment
Below you can see the online application methods, To apply of this recruitment you have to beyond some process and that’s are registration, login, form fill up, upload all documents, payment fees etc. If you unaware then go below and follow us to the very end.
- Go to the main official website (https://www.ibps.in/).
- Then hit the new registration tab.
- Enter your email id, date of birth, phone number and other required information.
- Then you will get user id and password through your email.
- After getting your password and user id login with that details.
- Then upload your all necessary documents.
- Then start fill up the form.
- pay your application fees.
- At last submit your application fees.
Application fees For IBPS Clerk Recruitment
Check the payment details that you have to do along with your application fees. Go below and know about it.
- General and OBC candidates have to pay Rs.850.
- ST, ST and PWS candidates have to pay Rs. 175.
Selection methods of IBPS Clerk Recruitment
Check the selection methods of this recruitment.
- Preliminary Exam.
- Mains Exam.
Syllabus Details of IBPS Clerk Recruitment
Here we have discussed the prelim and mains exam regarding syllabus details. This is very important to know, this is why go below and follow us perfectly.
Syllabus Details for Preliminary Exam
- Numerical Ability.
Syllabus Details for Mains Exam
- General Awareness.
- Computer Aptitude.
- Reasoning Ability.
Exam Pattern of IBPS Recruitment
Check the IBPS clerk recruitment exam pattern from below.
Preliminary Exam pattern
- Total Questions is 100.
- Total marks is 100.
- Duration of exam is 1 hour.
- Every questions has 1 marks.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Mains Exam pattern
- Total question is 190.
- Total marks of this exam is 200.
- Duration of exam is 160 minutes.
- 0.25 marks you can get lose for each wrong answer.
Important Date of IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022
|Application last date||August 2022|
|Exam Date||Prelim (September), mains exam (October).|
|Exam Result||April 2023|
Online Application Links for IBPS Clerk recruitment
|Application link||Get Details|
Contact Details of IBPS Clerk Recruitment
|Toll free Number||1800 222 366, 1800 103 4566 (9:30 A.M to 6 P.M).|
FAQ’s About IBPS Recruitment
- What is the eligibility criteria to apply IBPS Recruitment?
All graduate candidates who’s age between 20 to 28 they are eligible to apply for this recruitment.
- What is Application Fees to Apply IBPS Clerk recruitment?
For General and OBC applicants have to pay Rs.850 and SC, ST, PWS candidates have to pay Rs.175.