ICICI Bank Career 2021: As we all know that the ICICI bank one of the largest bank in india which is thriving day by day and providing plenty of opportunity for 12th passed, graduate, postgraduate, MBA, freshers alongside experience candidates. In this it is quite difficult to fnd authentic information through one page, however that we implement here only for you.
You will get immence of things which are partaining ICICI bank Eligibility criteria, application process, department details, application date, link and more details. So, what are you waiting for, Get down hastly abd read the entire details exquisitely.
ICICI Bank Career
- Bank Name: ICICI Bank.
- Established: 1994.
- Founder: Girish Chandra Chaturvedi(Chairman), Sandeep Bakhshi(CEO).
- Headquarters: Vadodara, State of Gujarat, India.
- Designation: Various.
- Location: India.
- Application Mode: Online.
- Application Date: Notify Soon.
- Application End Date: Notify Soon.
- Official Website: https://www.icicicareers.com/website/
Eligibility for ICICI Bank Career
The eligibility criteria are very important to recognize for which post you are able to work. Today we are discussing about the eligibility criteria for ICICI bank. So get down and follow us.
Education Qualification for ICICI Bank Career
- 10th passed candidates are eligible to apply.
- H.S passed candidates are eligible to apply.
- Graduate and postgraduate candidates are eligible to apply.
- The candidates must have got 55% marks in graduation.
- B.A, B.Com, M.Com candidates are eligible to apply.
- B.Tech, M.Tech candidates are eligible to apply.
- CA, MCA candidates are eligible to apply.
- MBA candidates are eligible to apply.
- ITI candidates are eligible to apply.
For More Information you have to visit the official website.
Age Limt for ICICI Bank Career
- The applicants minimum age will be 18 years.
- The applicants maximum age will be 55 years.
- For SC/ST and OBC candidates has relaxation and it depends as per rule & regulation of the Government.
Required Skills for ICICI Bank Career
- Excellent communication skills.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Good Knowledge in the banking, policies and other important procedure.
How many vacancies available in ICICI Bank Career 2021
- Account Manager.
- Sales Officer.
- Relationship Manager.
- Assistant Relationship manager.
- Debt Manager.
- Data Entry officer.
- Service Manager.
- Probationary Officers.
- Senior Officer.
- Junior Officer.
- Deputy General Manager.
- Tecnical Officer.
- Oprations Exucutive Manger.
- Also Other Posts.
How many Required Documents For ICICI Bank Career
- Your Exam Results.
- Admit card.
- Date of Birth.
- Voter Id Card.
- Driving License.
- Pand Card.
- Email id.
|HDFC Bank||Get Details|
What is the ICICI Bank Career Recruitment Procedure 2021
If you do not the application method then you have to read this details which has available here. Get down and follow below.
Registration Procedure For ICICI Bank Career
- The applicants have to visit the ICICI career page (https://www.icicicareers.com/website/).
- From the right side, you can see the ‘Search and Apply’ option.
- Then you can see the details of the current job.
- Click on that option which is perfect for you.
- Read nicely all the details and click on the ‘Apply Here’ option.
- Right side you will see the ‘Sing Up’ option(for new candidates who did not register yet).
- Fill the registration form and click on the ‘Next’.
Login Procedure For ICICI Bank Career
- After Registration, you have to log in.
- Fill your User Name, Password and captcha code.
- Click on the Login.
- Then Upload your Resume.
- Fill the Application Form.
- And, submit the application form.
Application Fees for ICICI Bank Career Application
- For SC/ST and OBC candidates do not have to give any application fees.
- For General candidates have to follow the official notification.
What is the Selection Method For ICICI Bank Career
Here is present the selection method for ICICI bank. Get down and follow below.
- First, you have to apply the application form through online.
- Second, your application will be shortlisted.
- Then you will take your Interview.
- Documentation(for checking yor background).
- Then you will receive your offer letter.
|Axis Bank||Get Details|
What is the ICICI Bank Career Application Date
|Application Date||Update Soon|
|Application End Date||Update Soon|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Interview Date||Update Soon|
|Documentation Date||Update Soon|
ICICI bank Career Application Link
|ICICI Bank Career Link||Get Details|
|ICICI Bank Login Link||Get Details|
|ICICI Bank Current Opening Link||Get Details|
|New User link For Upload Resume||Get Details|
Jobs Opening Have a Look Here
|Bank Jobs||Get Details|
|10th pass jobs||Get Details|
|Graduation Jobs||Get Details|
|8th pass jobs||Get Details|
|RRB Jobs||Get Details|
|Airline jobs||Get Details|
|Reliance Jio Jobs||Get Details|
|Defence jobs||Get Details|
|Government jobs||Get Details|
Contact Details For ICICI Bank Career
- Helpline Number: +91-22-33667777 (Corporate Office), +91-265-6722286 (Registered Office).
- Fax: Corporate Office- +91-22-26531122.
FAQ’s About ICICI Bank Career
- What is the Registration procedure for ICICI Bank ?
The applicants have to visit the ICICI career page (https://www.icicicareers.com/website/), From the right side, you can see the ‘Search and Apply’ option, Then you can see the details of the current job, click on that option which is perfect for you, Read nicely all the details and click on the ‘Apply Here’ option, Right side you will see the ‘Sing Up’ option(for new candidates who did not register yet), and Fill the registration form.
- How Will I Login for ICICI Bank Jobs?
After Registration, you have to log in, Fill your User Name, Password and captcha code and click on the “Login” option, then Upload your Resume, Fill the Application Form and, submit the application form.
- When The ICICI Bank Application will be staet?
The Date Will be Update Soon.