Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment:- Recently, Indian Coast Guard has published 50 vacancies for the general duty, commercial Pilot entry and technical posts. You can apply all this posts if you passed graduation and engineering with 60% marks, then you will be capable to apply for this recruitment. This recruitment has three part for selection and that is written exam, documentation and medical test. The application of this recruitment would be through online and you can apply until 26th February 2022. So what are you waiting for, check throughout this page and apply online.
In this effective page we have displayed about the vacancies details, application methods, application date, eligibility, documents, physical standard, salary, selection methods, exam details, application links, PDF and other so many crucial details. Hope you did understand how important this page is. So gradually go below and keep reading to the very end.
Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment
|Recruitment||Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment|
|Closing Date to apply||26th February 2022|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Method||Written Exam, Documentation, Medical|
Vacancy Details for Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment
There are 50 vacancies has come out for the three department and today we have interpreted about those details. So stay with us and follow all the details to the end.
- General Duty – 30 vacancies.
- Commercial Pilot Entry – 10 vacancies
- Technical Engineering and electrical – 10 vacancies (6 vacancies for engineering and 4 vacancies for electrical post).
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment
The eligibility criteria is very significant for all the candidates. So first we have discussed the eligibility criteria for this recruitment, so that you could understand better. So go below and check every details step by step.
General Duty Post
- The applicants have to pass bachelor’s degree from recognized University with 60% marks.
- B.E, B.Tech candidates are eligible to apply.
- Mathematics and physics have to be part of your study and get 60% marks in this subjects.
Commercial Pilot Entry Post
- The applicants have to be pass class 10+2 with math and physics.
- Must have to get 60% number in class 12th.
- You have to holding current pilot licence from DGCA.
Technical Engineering and Electrical post
- You have to obtain 60% marks in class 12th exam.
- Engineering and Electrical candidates can apply.
- 60% marks need in Engineering.
- 60% marks required for three year diploma course.
Age Limit and Relaxation
- Age limit is 21 to 27 years.
- SC and ST candidates has 5 years age relaxation.
- OBC candidates has 3 years age relaxation.
Online Application Date for Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment
|Application Start Date||3rd February 2022|
|Application Last Date||26th February 2022|
Documents Required For Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment
Now have a look on this part where we have provided the required documents those you have to upload along with your application. So let’s check.
- Class 12th Examination result.
- Graduation result.
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Passport, Voter Card).
- DGCA certificate.
- Contact Details.
- Photograph (passport size).
- Income certificate.
How Do I Apply For Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment
Check the online application methods of this recruitment. So those who have doubt they can check this steps. So without delay let’s check.
- Go to the official website of Indian Coast Guard.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Then fill up your application form.
- Upload all the required documents, photograph, signature etc.
- After that pay your. online application fees.
- Recheck once before submit.
- Then finally submit your application form.
- You can take printout for further use.
Selection Process for Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment
You can understand about selection procedure of this recruitment from below. So without procrastinate go below and check the selection process now.
- Written Test.
Syllabus Details of Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment
Now we are going to interpreted about the syllabus details of this recruitment. Intending candidates can come with us and follow this important part.
- Mental Ability & Cognitive Aptitude Test.
- Psychological Test.
|Uttarakhand Police SI Recruitment||Get Details|
Salary Details of Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment
There are so many posts available in Indian Coast Guard and their salary’s are different. So let’s check the basics salary details from below.
- You minimum salary could be Rs.30,000 to 90,000 per month.
|Official Website||Get Details|
Important FAQ’s About Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment
- What is the Application methods of Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment?
Visit the official website of the Indian Coast guard, then read the notification, fill the application form, upload all the required documents, pay your application fees and then submit.
- What is the Last date to apply Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment?
The last date of recruitment is 26th February 2022.
- Who can Apply for Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment?
Graduate, 12th pass with 60% marks, B.E, B.Tech, Engineering, Electrical all this candidates are eligible.