Indian Navy Recruitment: Indian Navy is the part of the Indian Defence which protect our nation. It has founded on 5th September 1612. Those candidates has passed class 12th with physics and math they are eligible for Indian Navy.
If you are comprehensively intending to apply Indian Navy then you must go through this article where we discussed regarding eligibility criteria, application process, medical, rewards and important link etc. Then, go ahead with ease and follow below.
|Founded||On 5th September 1612|
|Full Form||naval Branch of Indian Armed Forces|
|Qualification||Class 12th pass with physics and Math.|
|Age Limit||18 to 25|
|Location||All over India|
Indian Navy is a good career for the students. Today we have brought entire details about Indian Navy recruitment. Now read the eligibility criteria to apply this job. So follow below till the end.
- The candidates have to pass class 10th.
- The candidates have to pass class 12th with 55% marks.
- Physics and math are must in class 12th.
- B.Tech and M.Tech candidates are eligible with 60% marks.
- Computer Science degree is eligible.
- B.Sc and M.Sc are eligible.
- BCA and MCA degree are eligible.
- Engineering candidates are eligible.
- NCC ‘C’ certificate.
- Electrical Engineer is eligible.
- The candidates age should be 18 to 26 years.
- Unmarried candidates most prefarable.
- Applicants have to be mentally and physically fit.
- Height should be 158cm.
- Weight should be according to your height.
- Eyesight should be 6/6(without glass).
|Indian Air Force Jobs||Get Details|
|Wipro Career||GET DETAILS|
|Indian Air Force Jobs||GET DETAILS|
|Indian Railways Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
Now it’s a main things to apply Indian Navy jobs. See the application procedure perfectly and do apply. Follow below.
- Visit the official website (https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/).
- Click on the Register option.
- A page will come on screen.
- Two option will come., Register with Aadhar card and without Aadhar card.
- you can register your preferable option.
- Then a page will come on the screen where you have to fill your Name, Father’s name, phone number, PAN card number, Email id, Nationality etc.
- Click on the save.
- Then fill your application form with correct information.
- Then Submit your Application form.
Keep yourself updated by visiting the official website.
- Application Form.
- Educational qualification result and certificate(class 10th, 12th and above).
- Computer knowledge certificate.
- NCC, Sports certificate.
- Passport size photograph.
- Address proof.
- Age Proof.
- Domicile certificate.
|Police Jobs||Get Details|
We have discussed the selection procedure of Indian navy Job Recruitment, all the details have here, just go down and read till the end. follow below.
- Application form.
- Written Test.
- Medical Test.
The syllabus details you can get from this article for the Indian Navy jobs. So go below and check the details perfectly.
- General Knowledge.
- The total number is 100.
- 0.25 marks will be cut for every incorrect answer.
- Minimum salary Rs.20,000.
- Maximum salary Rs.2 lakhs.
Upcoming Jobs Vacancies Details You Should Apply
|Bank Jobs||Get Details|
|8th pass jobs||Get Details|
|12th pass jobs||Get Details|
|Railway Jobs||Get Details|
|Private Jobs||Get Details|
|Qatar Airways Career||Get Details|
|Amazon Recruitment||Get Details|
|Indian Railway Recruitment Board||Get Details|
|Indian Army Jobs||Get Details|
|ITI jobs||Get Details|
- What is the eligibility criteria for Indian Navy Recruitment?
Class 12th, Graduate, postgraduate, MCA, B.Tech, M.Tech candidates are eligible to apply. To know more about then go above.
- What is theAge limit for Indian Navy Recruitment?
The applicants age sould be 18 to 26 years.
- What is the selection process for Indian Navy Recruitment?
There is some stage are there for selection, the first is an application, shortlist your application, Written Test, Interview, Medical Test and then your training will commence.