Indian Navy Recruitment: Indian Navy is the part of the Indian Defence which protect our nation. It has founded on 5th September 1612. Those candidates has passed class 12th with physics and math they are eligible for Indian Navy.
If you are comprehensively intending to apply Indian Navy then you must go through this article where we discussed regarding eligibility criteria, application process, medical, rewards and important link etc. Then, go ahead with ease and follow below.
Some Details For Indian Navy Recruitment
|Founded||On 5th September 1612|
|Qualification||Class 12th pass with physics and Math.|
|Age Limit||18 to 25|
|Location||All over India|
Eligibility Criteria to Apply Indian Navy Recruitment
Indian Navy is a good career for the students. Today we have brought entire details about Indian Navy recruitment. Now read the eligibility criteria to apply this job. So follow below till the end.
Education Qualification for Indian Navy Recruitment
- The candidates have to pass class 10th.
- The candidates have to pass class 12th with 55% marks.
- Physics and math are must in class 12th.
- B.Tech and M.Tech candidates are eligible with 60% marks.
- Computer Science degree is eligible.
- B.Sc and M.Sc are eligible.
- BCA and MCA degree are eligible.
- Engineering candidates are eligible.
- NCC ‘C’ certificate.
- Electrical Engineer is eligible.
Age Limit for Indian Navy Job
- The candidates age should be 18 to 26 years.
Marital Status For Indian Navy Jobs
- Unmarried candidates most prefarable.
Medical For Indian Navy Job
- Applicants have to be mentally and physically fit.
- Height should be 158cm.
- Weight should be according to your height.
- Eyesight should be 6/6(without glass).
Application Process To Apply Indian Navy Recruitment
Now it’s a main things to apply Indian Navy jobs. See the application procedure perfectly and do apply. Follow below.
- Visit the official website (https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/).
- Click on the Register option.
- A page will come on screen.
- Two option will come., Register with Aadhar card and without Aadhar card.
- you can register your preferable option.
- Then a page will come on the screen where you have to fill your Name, Father’s name, phone number, PAN card number, Email id, Nationality etc.
- Click on the save.
- Then fill your application form with correct information.
- Then Submit your Application form.
Required Documents to Apply Indian Navy Recruitment
- Application Form.
- Educational qualification result and certificate(class 10th, 12th and above).
- Computer knowledge certificate.
- NCC, Sports certificate.
- Passport size photograph.
- Address proof.
- Age Proof.
- Domicile certificate.
Indian Navy Selection Procedure
We have discussed about the selection procedure of Indian navy, all the details have here, just go down and read till the end. follow below.
- Application form.
- Written Test.
- Medical Test.
Syllabus Pattern for Indian Navy Recruitment
- General Knowledge.
Rewards For Indian Navy
- Minimum salary Rs.20,000.
- Maximum salary Rs.2 lakhs.
Important Link For Indian Navy Recruitment
|Indian Navy Official Website||Get Details|