Indian Railways Recruitment: Indian Railways is going to bring out many vacancies for all over India. If your are staying in India and you have passed class 8, 10th and 12th then you are eligible to apply for any Railway posts and higher qualified male and female candidates also apply.
If you are anxious about Indian Railways recruitment then you will get all the details like application form, eligibility, medical requirement, important link etc. All the details would be better for your career, so follow below.
Indian Railways Recruitment
- Founded: On 8 May 1845.
- Headquarters: New Delhi.
- Eligibility: Class 8th, 10th, 12th and above qualification.
- Age Limit: 18 to 30 years.
- Gender: Male and Female.
- Location: All over India.
- Vacancy: Various
- Application Mode: Online.
- Selection Process: Written-test, Interview
- Website: https: //indianrailways.gov.in/
Posts Details About Indian Railways Recruitment
- Ticket Clerk.
- Senior Time Keeper.
- Junior Time Keeper.
- Junior Account Assistant Cum Typist.
- Junior Clerk cum typist.
- Station Master.
- Commercial Apprentice.
- Junior Engineer.
- Senior Engineer
- Loco Pilot.
- Assistance Loco Pilot.
- Ticket Collector.
- Traffic Assistant.
- Goods guard.
- Enquiry cum Reservation clerk.
- Section manager.
- Junior Engineers.
- Also another post.
Eligibility Criteria To Apply Indian Railways Recruitment
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Railways Recruitment has here for our aspirant candidates. If you follow nicely then you could know all the details pertaining Indian Railway. So, follow below.
Education Qualification For Indian Railways Recruitment
- The candidates have to stay in India.
- The candidates must have passed from any recognised Board or University.
- Class 8th pass candidates are eligible.
- Class 10th and 12th are eligible.
- The candidates have to get at least 50% marks in class 12th (it’s not applicable For SC, ST candidates).
- Undergraduate and postgraduate candidates are eligible.
- Engineering, ITI and Electrical degree are eligible to apply.
- B.Tech, BBA, BCA degree are eligible.
- BA, B.Sc candidates are eligible.
- Computer science and Civil engineering candidates are eligible to apply.
- Tools & Machining and Automobile Electrical degree are eligible to apply.
- .Those who candidates have passed bachelors degree with 55% marks with Physics and chemistry they will be eligible to apply.
- Winder, Fitter, Degree and Diploma course are eligible to apply.
- Basic computer knowledge.
Visit the official website for more details.
Gender For Indian Railways Recruitment
- Male And Female both can Apply.
Basis skills Required For Indian Railways Recruitment
- Good Communication Skills(English, Hindi and the local language).
- Positive Attitude.
- Computer Skills.
Medical Test For Indian Railways Recruitment
We have discussed here medical test for all candidates, which you need to join the Indian Railway, Follow below to know the medical requirement for Indian Railways Recruitment.
- The candidates have to Physically and mentally fit.
- without glass, the vision will be 6/9 to 6/18.
- The vision will be 0.6 for with glass.
Age Relaxation For Indian Railways Recruitment
- General candidates age should be 18 to 33 years.
- OBC candidates age should be 18 to 36 years.
- SC, ST candidates age should be 18 to38 years.
Keep yourself updated by visiting the official website.
Required Documents To apply Indian Railways Application Form
These documents will required during your application. Follow below.
- Class 8, 10th, 12th and above qualifications certificate and result.
- Admit card.
- Aadhar card.
- Id proof.
- Caste certificate.
- Income certificate.
- Bate of birth certificate.
- NOC certificate.
- Medical certificate.
- Payment Slip.
How To Fill The Indian Railways Application Form
How you apply for Indian Railways recruitment, all the steps you can get from below.
- The candidates have to go to the official website.
- Then, click on the Apply Now button.
- After that, registration with your name, date of birth, mobile number and category.
- Click on submit.
- Then your registration number will come through email id or massage.
- Login with Id and password.
- Then the application form will come on screen.
- Fill the Application form properly.
- Upload scan your signature and photograph and caste certificate.
- Then, you have to pay your application fee through Debit card or credit card or Net banking.
- A payment receipt is important(keep safely).
- Go through your application form once before submit.
- At last, submit your application form.
Application Date For Indian Railways Recruitment
|Application Begin Date||Notify Soon|
|Application End Date||Notify Soon|
|Written Test Date||Notify Soon|
|Interview Date||Notify Soon|
What is the Selection Process For Indian Railways Recruitment
All the Railway selection procedure has here, go below and follow us perfectly.
- Correct application form.
- Then, the Computer-based test.
- Computer-based Aptitude test.
- Typing skill Test.
- Medical Test.
- Documents Verification.
Important Link For Indian Railways Recruitment
|Indian Railway Recruitment career page||Get Details|