Indigo Career: Those who applicants are looking forward to joining Indigo airline then an immense opportunity is going to come soon and today we brought crucial information and procedure through this elegant article. This article will denote you about cabin crew, ground staff and other vacancies.
So today we implicated with this article about the Indigo career, eligibility, application date, link, selection process and more. So, eradicate your worry ness and go through every detail exquisitely.
- Airline Name: Indigo Airline.
- Code Name: 6E.
- Founder: Rahul Bhatia(co-founder), Rono Dutta (CEO).
- Established: 2005.
- Headquarters: Gurugram, State of Hariyana, India.
- Slogan: Go Indigo.
- Employee: 23, 600(approx).
- Application Date: Update Soon.
- Interview Date: Update Soon.
- Eligibility: Class 12th pass and above qualifications.
- Age: 18 to 27 years (for freshers).
- Application Mode: Online / Walk-in
- Destinations: 88.
- Website: https://www.goindigo.in/
What is Indigo Airline
Indigo is a Domestic as well as an international airline in India. It is a low-cost Indian airline whose headquarters in Gurugram, the state of Hariyana, India. This is a private company and it carried 64 million passengers last year. Indigo airline runs 1500 flight each day and this airline cover 87 destinations included 63 domestic alongside 23 International. Stay tuned with us to know more about Indigo airline, Follow below.
Eligibility Criteria for Indigo Career 2021
Today through this page we have truly interpret here the eligibility criteria about the cabin crew, ground staff and other significant post. Be happy and follow below to know more.
Education Qualification For Indigo Career
- The candidates must have passed from recognised Board or Institute.
- The application has to pass class 12th.
- B.A, B.Sc and postgraduate candidates can apply.
- Hospitality, Customer related diploma course are eligible.
- MBA candidates are eligible.
- Engineering, Mechanical candidates are eligible.
- BTech, BE course are eligible.
Age Limit for Indigo Airline jobs
- The Applicants age will be between 18 to 27 years only for freshers candidates.
- For Experienced cabin crew age limit should be between 18 to 35 years.
For More Information you have to visit the official website.
Basic Skills Required For Indigo Career
- Proficient in communication ( Hindi and English).
- Positive Body language.
- Good Interpersonal Skills.
- Excellent fitness ( Only for cabin crew).
- Smiling Face.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Basic computer knowledge.
Visit the official website for more details.
Height and weight Requirement For Indigo Career
- Minimum height should be 155cm.
- Weight should be according to your height.
- Clear complexion.
- Formal Attire.
- No tattoo in a visible area.
- Hair should be tidy.
Note: If you want to know more about the eligibility criteria then you have to follow the Indigo official page.
Post Details for Indigo
- Flight Attendant.
- Ground Staff.
- ATC (Air Traffic Controller).
- Cargo Department.
- Executive Officer.
- Ramp Officer.
- Flight Operations.
How To Apply for a job At Indigo Career 2021
Indigo basically hire the employee through online registration or Walk-in interview. Now We are going to tell you the exact method of application. So follow below exquisitely.
- You have to go to the Indigo career page (https://careers.goindigo.in/).
- Then, choose the description as your ability.
- Then fill all credential according to their guide.
- Submit and take a print out.
- For walk-in-interview, you do not have to apply online.
- The airline will give you a date and place and you have to reach in time there.
|Read More About Indian Air Force Jobs – Get Details|
Required Documents For Indigo Airline
These documents are needed for your application as well as your interview.
- Your qualifications result (10th, 12th and graduation).
- PAN Card
- Dade of Birth.
|Read More about the Air India Jobs – Get Details|
Selection Method For Indigo Career
These are selection process for Indigo which are given below.
- They will check your profile.
- Check your Height and weight.
- Indigo will take 3 or 4 round Interview.
- Check your Grooming, communication and body language.
Application Date for Indigo Career 2021
|Application Date||Update Soon.|
|Registration Date||Update Soon.|
|Walk-in-Interview Date||Update Soon.|
Indigo Airline Application Link
Contact Details of Indigo Career
- Helpline Number: 91+ (0)124- 435 2500
- Website: https://www.goindigo.in/
FAQ,s About Indigo Career
- When the ground Staff vacancies will come out?
- What are the required documents for Indigo Airline?
Your CV, Photograph ( half and Full), Passport, PAN Card, last examination result etc.
- How to talk with Indigo Airline?
Through this number – 91+ (0)124- 435 2500.
- What is Indigo airline HR name?
- Who is CEO of Indigo airline?
Rono Dutta is CEO of this airline.
- When Indigo airline was established?
In 2005 indigo airline comes.
- How many Destination has cover Indigo Airline?
86 Destination has cover, 63 domestic and 23 international.
- How To Apply online for Indigo airline jobs?
You have to follow the official website and all the details will mention in the notification.
- What is Slogan of Indigo airline?
Go Indigo is the slogan of indigo airline.