IOCL, or Indian Oil Educational Scholarship Scheme, is a super initiative by Indian Oil Corporation to assist the talented and enthusiastic academically sound and financially backward students empower themselves.
For a long, this IOCL scholarship benefits more than 2000 students to develop their professional career with financial support. Students from various corners of India get the benefit of it. The zonal benefit is one of the most desirable parts of this scholarship program.
Here are quick overview for IOCL scholarship you never miss.
- Scholarship is provided by the Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
- Eligibility criteria – student from class 11th to professional full-time course.
- Scholarship award – various as per course.
- Major courses – ITI, Engineering, MBA, MBBS
- Types of Scholarship –
- Indian Oil merit scholarship scheme for 10th+ or ITI students.
- Indian Oil Scholarship Scheme – Students of professional course.
- Family income – less than 100000
IOCL scholarship Eligibility Criteria
If you are looking for IOCL, you must have the following eligibility criteria as a must.
- 10+2 – the applicants must get admission to class 11. They must be a running student.
- ITI – the applicant must get enrolled in an ITI course. The course must have a duration of 2 years.
- Engineering – students must get admission (1st-year student) to a full-time engineering course from a recognised institution.
- MBA – students must be the first-year student of full-time MBA student from a recognised institution.
- MBBS – the students must belong to a full-time MBBS course.
Whatever the course is, the candidate must get admission to the full-time course from a recognised organisation.
Next, come to another important eligibility criteria. The most important eligibility criteria are Age limit for the IOCL scholarship.
Here are the minimum and the maximum age limit for the applicants.
- The entry-level age is 18 years.
- The upper age is 30 years.
- The age relaxation is available as per government guidelines for
- SC and ST – 5 Years more
- OBC – 3 Years more
- Physically Challenged – 10 Years more.
|Job vacancies||Click Here|
|Indian Railway Recruitment –||Get Details|
|Indian Air Force Recruitment –||Get Details|
IOCL Reward Amount
IOCL scholarship provides various amount for various courses. Here are some for you.
- 10+2/ITI – 1000 Per month.
- Engineering – 3000 per month.
- MBA – 3000 per month.
- MBBS – 3000 per month.
The scholarship amount may change. So always check the official website of IOCL scholarship.
How to apply IOCL scholarship
If you are looking for an IOCL scholarship application, the steps will help you.
- First, visit the official website of IOCL.
- Register there with all details. Always make sure your details are 100% correct.
- For validation, the applicant has to submit the application form.
- Collect your unique registration number.
- Now go to the further step and download the application form.
- Fill up the form with relevant information.
- Attack all the necessary documents herewith the form. All documents must be attested.
- Send the form and documents to the authority/official address by Speed Post or registered post.
If there are any problem, you can comment us in the comment section below. We will contact you shortly.
Documents required for IOCL scholarship
As IOCL provides various opportunities to various students, so the students must have the required documents before applying.
- Last qualification or last examination marksheet.
- Class 10th or equivalent marksheet
- Aadhar card or any government issued identification card.
- Caste certificate.
- Income certificate.
- Residential proof.
- Bonafide certificate/letter from the running institution/organisation
- Identification card issued by the institution you’re getting admission.
- Bank account details including account number, IFSC code.
- Physically Challenged certificate (if belongs to)
IOCL Scholarship Selection Process
Now this is the most important section. This scholarship selection process is as follows.
- The selection process is based on merit base. So the higher merit is the decoder of the scholarship.
- Apart from the merit, the family income is another parameter to be selected for this scholarship.
The IOCL authority will finally decide the eligibility and selection of all candidates to be paid scholarship.
|Scholarship Name||Click Here|
|DCE Scholarship –||Get Details|
|Vidyadhan Scholarship –||Get Details|
|E-District Scholarship –||Get Details|
|WBMDFC Scholarship||GET DETAILS|
|SSP Scholarship –||Get Details|
IOCL scholarship – Important Dates
|Application Starting Date||Update Soon|
|Last Date of Application||Update Soon|
|Official Website||Get Details|
IOCL Scholarship Important Facts you need to know
Don’t miss the important facts about IOCL Scholarship.
- Must follow the proper application process only.
- The candidate can’t apply for IOCL Scholarship if he or she is already a scholarship holder as a running student.
- The candidate must be a running student of any recognised institutions.
- The applicant must prove his or her admission to the elective courses (which is eligible for a scholarship)
- The application will be rejected if the provided information is not relevant.
- The application after the due date is subject to cancellation.
- The candidate’s bank account must be valid and active.
IOCL Scholarship FAQs
How do you apply for an IOCL Scholarship?
IOCL Scholarship application process is very easy. The candidate can apply online mainly.
Who can apply for IOCL scholarship?
The students of ITI, MBA, MBBS or any professional full time course along with some general full time course can apply.
What is selection process of IOCL Scholarship?
The selection process is mainly merit based. The primary selection process is merit based where the secondary method is based on family income.