KC Mahindra Scholarship – To think of the poor candidates, the KC Mahindra Education Trust is providing this KC Mahindra scholarship to aid the students who are studying in polytechnic college. Those who ambitious postgraduate students want to study more or if they want to study in internationally then this scholarship is help to the students to carry on their studies, even those who candidates got minimum 60% marks in class 10th or 12th exam; they can able to apply for this scholarship.
KC Mahindra Education Trust will reveal the application date soon, and we will give the all details through this page. Today we have delivered here about the KC Mahindra scholarship eligibility criteria, application method, necessary documents, eligible course details, exact amount, date, link and more information. So please keep reading.
KC Mahindra Scholarship
|Name of The Scholarship –||KC Mahindra Scholarship|
|Provided By –||KC Mahindra Education Trust|
|Type of the Scholarship –||Merit-based|
|Eligibility criteria –||Polytechnic Diploma|
|Amount –||Rs.8 lakhs|
|Application Start Date –||Notify Soon|
|Application Last Date –||Notify Soon|
|Application method –||Online/Offline|
|Total Scholarship –||550|
|Official Website Name –||https://www.kcmet.org/|
Eligible Institute For KC Mahindra Scholarship
- National Law University.
- Birla Institute of Technology.
- Indian Institute of Technology.
For Selected candidates
KC Mahindra scholarship selected candidates can study in this university and the university’s name are given down. Check Now
- Oxford University.
- Harvard University.
- Cambridge University.
- Stanford University.
- Also More.
Eligible Course For KC Mahindra Scholarship 2021
There are some subjects that will help you to receive this scholarship, and the scholarship details we have provided down, so get below and check the details.
Eligibility Criteria For KC Mahindra Scholarship
KC Mahindra Education Trust is aid the students who are financially poor to continue their postgraduate degree. If you are meritorious and want to get this scholarship, then you should check the eligibility criteria. Those who will be eligible only they can apply for this scholarship. So let’s take a look at the eligibility criteria below.
- All the Indian students can apply for this scholarship.
- Those who candidates are very poor and physically disabled they can apply for this scholarship.
- The applicants must have passed class 10th and 12th with a minimum 60% number they will be eligible.
- Postgraduate candidates who has taken the polytechnic course they will be eligible.
- If you are studying to take Science, Economics, Engineering, Design, MBA course, they are eligible.
- Before applying this scholarship, the candidates must have to pass their undergraduate degree.
- The candidates must have to get a first-class degree.
- Those who candidates have taken admission in any Government or private institute they also will be eligible.
Application Method For KC Mahindra Scholarship 2021
After check the eligibility criteria, you should learn the application method that we have given down. There are two ways to apply for this scholarship, such as online application method and offline application method; both are available below, so check now.
KC Mahindra Scholarship Online Application Method
The online application method check from below and do apply this scholarship easily.
- Foremost you have to open the official website of the KC Mahindra Scholarship (https://www.kcmet.org/).
- On the homepage, you can get the “What we do” option.
- Then, you have to hit that button.
- After that, a new page will open.
- Scroll down, and you can get the “CLICK HERE TO APPLY” option.
- Click on that button.
- Then write the application form with your personal and academic details.
- Upload your required documents and photographs.
- Check once before submit.
- After the check, all the details then hit the submit button.
KC Mahindra Scholarship Offline Application Method
This scholarship has another way besides online application, and that is the offline method. To know the offline application procedure, then gradually get down and keep reading.
- First, the candidates have to go to the official page (https://www.kcmet.org/).
- Then, download the application form.
- Fill up the application form correctly.
- Then you have to attach your documents, photograph along with your application form.
- After that, you have to send this form to the – KC Mahindra Education Trust, Cecil Court, Mahakavi Bhushan Marg, 3rd floor, Near Regal Cinema, Mumbai, pin – 400001, India.
Neceassary Documents For KC Mahindra Scholarship
Read carefully the necessary documents that will need during the application. So check now what kind of documents are required. Follow below.
- Date of Birth.
- Admission receipt.
- Id Proof.
Rewards for KC Mahindra Scholarship 2021
You can get sufficient rewards from this scholarship after your selection. This lucrative scholarship is available for needy students who are economically and financially weak; This is why this scholarship proceeds to help those students who are studying in a diploma or polytechnic college in India. How much you can receive from this scholarship that description we have provided down. Now go ahead and try to know the amount details. Follow below.
- The duration of this scholarship is only two years.
- The first three selected candidates will each get Rs.8 lakhs.
- The remaining shortlisted candidates will get Rs.4 lakhs.
KC Mahindra Scholarship Application Last Date 2021
|Application start Date||Update Soon|
|Application last Date||Update Soon|
Selection method For the KC Mahindra Scholarship 2021
The selection method is the main things that you know perfectly. After application, you have to be select to grab the rewards from the scholarship. This scholarship will choose the candidates based on the same topics and the topics we have discussed below. KC Mahindra Scholarship will choose the top three candidates who will get handsome rewards, and the rest of the shortlisted candidates will also get a certain amount of rewards. So please stay calm and check the selection method for this scholarship. Get down.
- First the authority will check the candidates academic recode.
- Then, they will check your financial condition of the family.
- And also they will see your future goles.
Best Scholarship List You Can Check Now
|Aikyashree Scholarship – Get Details|
|WBMDFC Scholarship – Get Details|
|SSP Scholarship – Get Details|
|STS Scholarship – Get Details|
|TSP Scholarship – Get Details|
|Nabanna Scholarship – Get Details|
KC Mahindra Scholarship Official Link
|Official Link – Get Details|
5 Important Things For KC Mahindra Scholarship
- There are a total of 550 scholarship is giving this scholarship.
- KC Mahindra scholarship helps economically and financially weak candidates.
- The top three selected candidates will get Rs.8 lakhs.
- This is a merit-based scholarship.
- There are 60% marks required in class10th and 12th exam.
Contact Details for KC Mahindra Scholarship
|Email id||[email protected]|
|Contact Number||022 6897 5526|
|Address||KC Mahindra Education Trust, Cecil Court, Mahakavi Bhushan Marg, 3rd floor, Near Regal Cinema, State – Mumbai, pin – 400001, India.|
Significant FAQ’s For KC Mahindra Scholarship
- What is the purpose to provide the KC Mahindra Scholarship?
This scholarship helps the poor students who are studying polytechnic college. This is the many purposes.
- Which organization is providing the KC Mahindra scholarship?
KC Mahindra Education Trust.
- How Many Mode Are available to Apply This Scholarship?
There are two mode available to apply this scholarship and that is online mode and offline mode.
- How To Apply KC Mahindra Scholarship Online?
The candidates have to visit the official website, then click on the “What We do” option, after that click the apply option, a new page will come, fill the application form correctly, upload the photograph and documents, and finally submit. To know more details regarding application then you have to go above.
- How Much Can I get From The KC mahindra Scholarship?
The top three selected candidates will receive Rs.8 lakhs and other shortlisted candidates get Rs.4 lakhs.