Manipur Scholarship – The Government of Manipur provides scholarship opportunities for the students of their state to support their financial needs and pursue their education uninterrupted. Many students get benefits from the above-said scholarships. The eligibility criteria, reward and how to apply for Manipur scholarship are discussed here. The students from general, SC, ST, OBC get benefited from the Manipur scholarship.
- Name of the Scholarship – Manipur Scholarship
- Application Starting date – Update Soon
- Last date of Application – Update Soon
- Application Mode – Online
- Official Website – https://osmsmanipur.in/backend/web/index.php?r=registration%2Finstruction
Entire list of Manipur Scholarship
Here are the list of Manipur scholarships. Look below.
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students, Manipur
- Post-Matric Scholarship for SC Students, Manipur
- Post-Matric Scholarship for EBC Students, Manipur
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students, Manipur
- Post-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students, Manipur
- NEC Merit Scholarship, Manipur
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for ST Students, Manipur
- Post-Matric Scholarship for ST Students, Manipur
Manipur Scholarship Eligibility
When you are talking about the eligibility criteria, you must know the common eligibility criteria you must follow. Here are the details for you.
- The applicant must be a running student.
- The pre-matric scholarship is awarded to the running students of classes 9 and 10.
- Post matric scholarship is offered to the students of above 10th standard to the postgraduate and Ph.D., or MPhil level.
- Family annual income must not exceed 2.5 lakhs. At the pre-matric level, the annual income must be within 1 – 2 lakhs.
- For Merit scholarship, the candidate must pursue any technical or professional course like diploma, engineering, UG, PG Ph.D., MPhil and others.
- For the pre matric scholarship level, the government institutions get more preference.
Pre matric level and above level are completely different. So if you want to ask for qualification, look at the below.
- For Merit scholarship (NEC), the student must be a running student of any technical course like engineering, or diploma, or undergraduate, or postgraduate, or Ph.D., MPhil etc. Remember, the candidate must belong to a technical course.
- For pre-matric, the student must be a student of class 9 or 10.
- For post-matric scholarship, the candidate must be a student of class 11 to postgraduate or above.
This scholarship is awarded to the General, SC, ST, EBC, OBC, Disabilities etc.
iii. Family income
Family income is not the same for all scholarships. The family income varies from 1 to 2.5 lakhs. Definitely it varies from scholarship to scholarship.
Documents Required For Manipur Scholarship
Here are some essential and most required documents for This scholarship.
- Must have a government ID like Aadhar card
- Applicant’s recent passport size color photograph
- Caste certificate for those who belong to SC/ST/OBC etc.
- Family income certificate.
- Disability certificate if any.
- Latest qualification detail including result/marksheet.
- Bank details including IFSC code.
Manipur Scholarship Application Method
This scholarship application method is very simple. There are few portals through which you can apply for the This scholarship. Some government and National scholarship portal is available through which you can apply for it. The two steps for This scholarship application are registration and apply with the registered details.
You can choose the official website for This scholarship application. Here are the easy steps to register.
- Visit the official website or portal like the national scholarship portal for This scholarship.
- Register there with important credentials like email id, phone number, personal detail, academic details and more.
After registering at the official portal, the candidate must log in with the login credentials. Follow the steps to apply for the scholarship you want to apply for.
- First, navigate to the official portal or website for the above-mentioned scholarship.
- Put login credentials like login id and password (in some cases, captcha).
- Upload all the important and supporting documents for This scholarship.
- Press submit at the final stage of the scholarship application.
Manipur Scholarship Application Last Date 2021
|Application Starting date||Update Soon|
|Last date of Application||Update Soon|
Manipur Scholarship Amount Details
Manipur scholarship offers the amounts as follows. Always remember, the amount is not the same for all This scholarships, rather it varies on various parameters.
- The pre matric scholarship amount is around 25/- per month (minimum amount).
- Pre-matric amount is from class 1 – class 5, the amount is from 25/- monthly, class 6 – class 8 is 40/- monthly and class 9 and 10, the amount is 50/-.
- The hosteller from class 3 – 8 gets 200/month and 9-10 250/month.
- The ad hoc amount is 500 annually.
- Post matric hostellers get 1200/month and 550/month as a day scholar (SC).
- The EBC students of post matric level gets 350/month as a day scholar and 750/month as a hosteller.
- Other reward amounts are like: 20000 – 30000 annually for merit scholarship.
- Apart from the above there are other charges and facilities the candidate gets.
About Manipur Scholarship
Manipur scholarship is a state-level scholarship and organized by departments of the state. This scholarship offers financial benefits to the students from the pre-matric level. Not only financial assistance, but the scholarship holders also get other benefits. Applying Manipur scholarship is easy. The candidate must go to the official portal to apply for This scholarship. All categories of students can apply for Manipur scholarship.
Contact Details for Manipur Scholarship
Official Website – Get Details
Manipur Scholarship Official Website
Official Website – Get Details
FAQ’s For Manipur Scholarship
What is Manipur scholarship?
This scholarship is a state level scholarship that is offered to the students of Manipur to encourage their higher education.
What is the minimum qualification for Manipur Scholarship?
For pre matric level the student must be a running student within class 10th standard and for post matric the student must complete 10th and above.