Meghalaya Scholarship – Meghalaya means abode of clouds. Geographically Meghalaya is a very important place in India. Meghalaya scholarship offers benefits from pre-matric to the post-matric level. Every year many needy and meritorious students apply for the Meghalaya scholarship to continue their academic journey within and outside the state. A collaboration of the central government and state of Meghalaya offers various scholarships to support financially. The eligibility criteria, the process of application, along the reward all is covered here in this article.
- Name of the Scholarship – Meghalaya Scholarship
- Application Starting date – Update Soon
- Last date of Application – Update Soon
- Application Mode – Online
- Official Website – http://megeducation.gov.in/
Meghalaya Scholarship Total List
The following list of Meghalaya scholarships may encourage you a lot.
- ST Pre matric Meghalaya Scheme
- Meghalaya ST Post matric Scheme
- SC/ST PG Scholarships for Professional Courses
- Pre-matric scholarship, umbrella scheme Meghalaya for ST students
- DBT Wellcome Early Career Fellowships
- DBT-Research Associateship in Biotechnology and Applied Biology (North-East Region)
- Meghalaya Border Areas Scholarship
- ISCA Scholarship
- CCB (Combined Counselling Board) Meghalaya scholarship
- Research Associate in Biotechnology – DBT
- NER Special Scholarship Scheme
Eligibility Criteria for Meghalaya Scholarship
Before applying for the scholarship, the applicant must know the required eligibility criteria. Here are some important eligibility criteria as below.
- Being a domicile of Meghalaya is one of the eligibility criteria.
- For the Pre-Matric level, the eligibility criteria are classes 9 and 10.
- Post Matric level, the required qualifications are class 10th standard above (11th standard onward) to pg courses.
- For DBT, the candidate must be a Ph.D. holder or MD or MS fellowship etc.
- Annual income must be below 4.5 lakhs. It depends on the scholarships.
- Get special treatment not belonging to the soldier’s family and apply for a scholarship to Meghalaya.
i. Academic Qualification
Academic qualification is the most essential. Here are the detailed academic qualifications you need to know before applying.
- Class 11 as minimum qualification for Post matric scholarship.
- For DBT the PhD qualification.
- Study in colleges and universities and have a score of 40 – 50%.
- Technical students must have admission to the selective course.
Generally the standard age is welcome. For DBT and some other research scholarships, the age is below 40 years. Age depends on the scholarship you are applying for.
Almost every category of students get a scholarship in Meghalaya. Meghalaya scholarship is for the following categories.
Keep yourself updated by visiting the official website.
|Swami Vivekananda Scholarship – GET DETAILS|
|Prerana Scholarship – GET DETAILS|
|OASIS Scholarship – GET DETAILS|
Documents Required For Meghalaya Scholarship
Here are the important documents required for This scholarship program.
- Domicile certificate
- Family income certificate
- Passport size (recent time) photograph
- Bank details including IFSC code
- Latest qualification proof (last examination result)
- Aadhar card as s government id.
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC applicants.
How Can I Apply Meghalaya Scholarship
As the scholarship scheme is broad, the applicant must apply for the scholarship programs using the official portal or website. Now here are the steps to apply for This scholarship. For getting a scholarship, first confirm about the scholarship. Then apply accordingly. Here are the steps.
- Visit the official website of the Meghalaya scholarship.
- Register first there.
- After registration, login and upload all documents.
Here are the easy process. Look below
i. Registration Method
Before applying, register first. For registration follow the below:
- First go to the NSP or related scholarship portal.
- Start registration with important credentials such as personal details, mail id, phone number, etc.
ii. Login Method
Login to the right scholarship portal is easy. Follow the steps below.
- Go to the platform where you registered and navigate to the login page.
- Put login credentials and login.
- Upload all documents and finalize submission.
Meghalaya Scholarship Application Date
|Application Starting date||Update Soon|
|Last date of Application||Update Soon|
Meghalaya Scholarship Amount Details
Here are the reward details. For some scholarship programs, the candidate gets various financial assistance at the time of pursuing courses. Others are:
- DBT – a stipend in the range of INR 36,000 to INR 40,000 including a 50000 as a grant. Monthly fellowship of 28k every month. .
- NER – 5400/month for general and 7800/month for technical students.
- CCB – scholarship amount between 1 to 3 lakhs.
- Others – various financial help or aids.
Significant Details for Meghalaya Scholarship
Umbrella Scholarship scheme is one of the most popular scholarship schemes for This scholarship. Umbrella Scholarship covers SC/ST /EBC/girls candidates/disability/merit, whereas some scientific scholarships are also awarded. The highest grant is around 3 lakhs, and the lowest one is variable.
Meghalaya Scholarship Contact Details
- Official Website – http://megeducation.gov.in/
Meghalaya Scholarship Official Link
Official Website – Get Details
Important FAQ’s For Meghalaya Scholarship
Who provides This Scholarship?
The central government and the state of Meghalaya provide the This scholarship.
What is the highest benefit of the scholarship?
As there are many scholarships available under This scholarship, the benefit comes in various ways. The highest financial support is around 1 – 3 lakhs.