Mi Scholarship – Mi, the leading electronic company, initiates the scholarship for the bright-end meritorious students in India. The underprivileged students who are interested in pursuing their higher studies can be benefited through the Mi scholarship program. Mainly the students who are in 11th or 12th standard or specifically the intermediate students and undergraduate level students get benefited from this scholarship. Mi’s Corporate Social Responsibility aims to help needy and meritorious students to pursue their dreams through higher education. The application process, eligibility criteria, and other information are discussed here in this article.
- Name of the Scholarship – Mi Scholarship
- Provider of the Scholarship – Xiaomi India
- Scholarship type – Intermediate standard (11th/12th) and undergraduate standard.
- Primary Eligibility – For Intermediate 10th pass from any recognized board or council, and for undergraduate level 12th pass from any recognized board or council.
- Application process – Online mainly
- Selection process – On the basis of academic score (merit) and financial dificulties
- Scholarship reward – For Intermediate (11/12th) standard – INR 3800 and for Undergraduate level – INR 5800.
Mi scholarship Eligibility
Mi scholarship higher scholarships from the students who:
- Belongs to Indian Nationality.
- Must be a running student.
- Study in class 11 or 12 standard (minimum) from any state of India. Students of an undergraduate degree from recognized universities can also apply.
- At least get 70% of marks in the 10th Board examination from a recognized board or council.
- Financially backward students get priority first.
Documents Required For Mi scholarship
The documentation is essential for every scholarship program. Here are the important documents required for Mi scholarship. Have a look:
- Government photo id proof like Aadhar card.
- Passport size coloured photograph.
- Proof as a running student from any institution like admission receipt.
- Academic proof like a grade card or marksheet.
- Bank details with account number, IFSC code, Branch, name of the student etc.
- Family income certificate from government authority or salary slip of salaried persons.
- Caste certificate if any.
- Disability certificate if any.
|Meghalaya Scholarship – GET DETAILS|
|Digital Gujarat Scholarship – GET DETAILS|
|Vidyadhan Scholarship – GET DETAIL|
Mi scholarship Application
Mi scholarship application is very easy. The application process is mainly online. Here are the steps every desiring student must follow. Before that, for your kind information the application process is of two steps. The steps are as follows:
i. Registration Method
For registration, the student must follow the process below.
- First, go to the official website of Mi Scholarship.
- Navigate to the apply now button.
- Before registration, always read the information carefully.
- Now start the registration with important information like personal details, mobile number, etc. Create user ID and password.
- Next, save the user Id and password for further process.
ii Form fill up Method
After registration, the student must start filling up all important information related to the Mi scholarship application.
- First again, go to the official website of Mi Scholarship.
- Navigate to the Apply now option once again.
- Put login credentials and start a further application.
- Fill in all important documents like academic details, personal information, income certificate, admission proof, and more.
- Upload all supporting documents as per your application requirement.
Mi scholarship Amount Details
Reward is essential for every scholarship. Mi scholarship offers the following benefits:
- Students of class 11 and 12th standard get INR 3800.
- Students of undergraduate level can get INR 5800.
The amount may be changed. So go through the official notification of Mi Scholarship reward.
Mi scholarship Selection Method
Mi scholarship selection method is crucial as per the standard of scholarship availability. Academic merit is a parameter. Even the financial need is another factor in getting this scholarship. Here are some important selection methods that can help the deserving student.
- The first stage is the shortlist stage. For the shortlist, the academic score and financial needs play a mandatory role altogether.
- After getting shortlisted, the candidates will get a telephonic interview round.
- Finally, the scholarship is awarded to the deserving candidates based on telephonic interviews along with merit and financial need.
5 Best Things About Mi scholarship
When you’re talking about the initiatives for the development of young students, scholarship is an important parameter. Mi is one of the leading technology brands that has taken initiatives in the Corporate Social Responsibility program to help quality and needy students from class 11. After 10th, many students had to leave their studies due to financial difficulties. Here are the five best things that you must know about the Mi scholarship.
- The scholarship is provided all over India so that anybody can apply from any state or union territory.
- The scholarship is awarded to the students of class 11/12th standard, but the students of undergraduates get the same scholarship.
- The application process is completely online. First, the candidate has to register then upload all necessary documents like personal details, residential proof, academic details, income certificate, admission proof, and more.
- The selection process is based on the telephonic interview following the shortlist method. The shortlist is made based on academic scores and financial needs.
- The scholarship award is from INR 3800 to INR 5800 to the selective candidates.
Contact Details for Mi scholarship
Official Website – Get Details
FAQ’s For Mi scholarship
Who can apply for the this scholarship program?
Any running student who is in class 11th, 12th standard or in the undergraduate stage with a financial crisis and a good merit.
What is the scholarship amount?
For intermediate level students (11/12th standard) the amount is INR 3800 and for undergraduate level the scholarship amount is INR 5800.