Mizoram Scholarship – Mizoram is the eastern state of India. Education is essential for all. Every state in India has designed various scholarship programs that can help empower the students of the state. Overall excellence and the proper empowerment is the key of development. Mizoram Scholarship is duly designed to achieve the goals of being empowered. The eligibility criteria, application process, rewards, necessary documents all are discussed in this article. Have a look for the Mizoram Scholarship required details.
- Name of the Scholarship – Mizoram Scholarship
- Application Mode – Online
- Application Starting date – Update Soon
- Last date of Application – Update Soon
- Official Website – scholarships.mizoram.gov.in
Crucial List of Mizoram Scholarship
This Scholarship is one of the most popular eastern region scholarships in India. Here are some important lists of This scholarships.
- Pre-matric scholarship for SC/ST/OBC/Minority, Mizoram
- Post-matric scholarship for SC/ST/OBC/Minority, Mizoram
- Merit cum means scholarship for SC/ST/OBC/Minority, Mizoram
- Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship (RGNF) for SC/ST
- INSPIRE Scholarship
- Maulana Azad National Fellowship for Minority
- CSIR JRF
- NEC Merit Scholarship
Mizoram Scholarship Eligibility
Every scholarship has some specific eligibility criteria that define the candidature of the candidates. This scholarship has no exception. Here are the detailed eligibility criteria that This scholarship truly requires. For the benefit of the scholarship aspirant, here are three segments as follows. First, look at the standard eligibility criteria.
- The first criteria are the candidate must be a resident of the Mizoram state.
- The most essential criteria are the candidate must read an institution that is located in the Mizoram State.
- Both pre matric and post matric scholarship is available. So the candidate must belong to the above segment first.
- 50% and above are the most desirable marks for the scholarship of Mizoram.
- The candidate’s family income is around 1 – 2.5 lakhs.
- Girl students get more benefits.
When you are looking for a scholarship, the qualification is the most important segment always. This scholarship requires the following qualifications.
- Must get 50%+ in the last examination for pre matric and post matric scholarship (SC).
- For diplomas, PG, MPhil, Ph.D., the required marks are 60% for SC and 70% for general candidates.
- For UGC Net, the required marks for PG level is 55% and above.
In most cases, the qualification for Mizoram Scholarship varies scholarship-wise. The level of scholarship requires academic performance or qualification.
|Colgate Scholarship – GET DETAILS|
|Bikash Bhavan Scholarship – GET DETAILS|
|MP scholarship – GET DETAILS|
ii. Percentage required
In general, the percentage of the last examination matters the most in the term of scholarship availability. Here are some for you.
- For pre-matric scholarship, the required percentage in the last examination is at least 50%.
- For post-matric scholarship, Means cum merit scholarship, the required percentage is also 50% and more.
- For NEC merit scholarship, the required scholarship amount is 70% for general and 60% for SC.
- For UGC NET, the candidate must have 55% as a general candidate and 50% as an SC student.
- On average, the minimum required marks is 50% and above.
iii. Family Income
Mizoram Scholarship depends on the family income as well. The deserving candidate must belong to the family income group from below 2.5 lakhs. In some cases it would be less than 1 lakh.
|TATA Scholarship 2021- Essential Detailed You Need To Check Now – GET DETAILS|
|Sanskrit Scholarship 2021 All Important Details You Should Know – GET DETAILS|
Application method for Mizoram Scholarship
The Mizoram Scholarship application process is not tough. Follow the steps below to apply for the Mizoram Scholarship.
- Always check the official notifications for the scholarship you’re going to apply for.
- Go to the official website or portal to apply for the selective scholarship.
- Register first with all-important credentials such as email id, phone number, aadhar number, academic detail, and more.
- Login with the registered credentials. Choose the scholarship you want to apply for.
- Now upload all important documents.
- Apply for the selective scholarship.
Necessary Documents To Apply Mizoram Scholarship
Necessary Documents to apply This Scholarship are as follows.
- Personal ID proof or candidate’s Aadhar card.
- Latest result of the last examination attend,
- Admission proof or money receipt against admission.
- Family income certificate.
- Domicile certificate if any.
- Caste certificate if any.
- Bank details including IFSC code.
Mizoram Scholarship Rewards Details
The Mizoram scholarship reward is various. The scholarship award depends on the scholarship the candidate has applied for. The reward is from INR 100 to 25,000. The amount varies depending on the scholarship the candidate chooses.
Mizoram Scholarship Application Date
Mizoram scholarship application date is as follows.
|Application Starting date||Update Soon|
|Last date of Application||Update Soon|
6 Significant Details for Mizoram Scholarship
Here are some important details of the Mizoram scholarship.
- The students who are looking for This scholarship must belong to the state of Mizoram.
- The institution where the applicant studies must be within Mizoram.
- The post-matric scholarship is upto Ph.D. or MPhil level.
- The scholarship reward is variable and depending on the stage of the study.
- General, SC, BC, and others get the facility of this scholarship.
- The Government of Mizoram awards scholarships to encourage higher education from pre-matric level.
Official Website for Mizoram Scholarship
Official Website – scholarships.mizoram.gov.in
FAQ’s For Mizoram Scholarship
What is the most crucial eligibility criteria for This scholarship?
The candidates must belong to the state of Mizoram. Along with that, they must study in the institutions located at Mizoram.
Who can apply for This scholarship?
The applicant must be a running student from class 9 to PhD or MPhil level.