MP scholarship 2021 – MP scholarship is an Indian state wise scholarship. Like every scholarship program, This scholarship is designed to assist the needy and meritorious students to empower themselves. Every year many students get benefits of this scholarship.
MP scholarship is a post matric scholarship scheme. The government of Madhya Pradesh has taken an initiative to encourage SC ST OBC and other candidates of that state with this scholarship. The aspirants get partial to full benefit of their course fee, through the scholarship program. Some of the popular This scholarships are:
- Post Matric Scholarship for OBC
- Post Matric Scholarship for SC
- Post Matric Scholarship for ST
- Name of the scholarship – MP scholarship
- Provider of the scholarship – Madhya Pradesh government
- Some popular Scholarship Schemes – MMVY, MMJKY, Post Matric for SC/ST/OBC
- Required family income – Not more than 6 lakhs.
- Qualification requirements – Must complete 12th from any recognized board or university.
- Minimum marks required – 75% (depends on various schemes)
- Scholarship award – Various as per schemes.
MP scholarship Reward Details
This scholarship provides benefits of covering tuition fee, course fee along with some cash benefits. The scholarship award depends on the application status and the candidature of the applicant. Here is a list along with the scholarship reward.
- MMVY or Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana, MP, India – upto 100% weive on tuition fee.
- MMJKY or Mukhya Mantri Jan Kalyan Yojana, MP, India – upto 100% weave on tuition fee.
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC Students, MP, India – upto 100% scholarship
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC Students, MP, India – upto 100% scholarship
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST Students, MP, India – upto 100% scholarship
Required Documents for MP scholarship
As you know every scholarship needs some special and common documents. This scholarship requires the same. Here are some important documents for MP scholarship.
- Samagra ID (provided by Madhya Pradesh Samagra Samajik Suraksha Mission)
- College code (current)
- Branch code.
- Residential proof
- Income proof of family members.
- Academic result.
- Caste Certificate
- Aadhar Card
Required Eligibility for MP scholarship Application
Actually there are various scholarships available under This scholarship scheme. So the eligibility is not the same. Here are some important eligibility criteria for the following.
Scholarship name: MMVY
- Students from Madhya Pradesh state board must get 75% or above in 12th examination.
- Students of Madhya Pradesh and students in ICSE and CBSE board, should get 85% and above in 12th examination.
- The family income will be under 6 lakhs.
- Must get admission in UG course from any recognised College or university.
- For engineering candidates who rank below 50000 and completed JEE main.
- For medical students who enlisted in NEET, get admission to any government or reputed private medical college or institution (may be a dental college)
- For law students who cracked CLAT examination and have taken admission to an NLU.
For More Information you have to visit the official website.
Scholarship Name: MMJKY
- All who belong to the unorganised workman by the labour department of Madhya Pradesh.
- The students must get admission in ITI, polytechnic, diploma, undergraduate or postgraduate course.
- For the engineering students who qualified JEE main with a rank below 150000.
- For medical students who qualify JIPMER, AIIMS entrance examination and have taken admission to MBBS course.
- For law students, must qualify CLAT and admission to NLU.
- For general students who get admission in any government college for UG, PG or integrated PG course, etc.
- Students who pursue duel degree course under any government college or institution.
Scholarship name: Post Matric Scholarship for OBC/SC/ST
- Belong to reserved category like SC ST or belong to other backward class (OBC).
- Annual family income is not more than 2,50,000.
Scholarship name: Model Higher Secondary School and Girl Education Complex Scholarship Scheme, MP
- Students of 5th/8th/10th examination must apply.
- Must obtain more than 60% of marks and above.
|SCBC Scholarship – GET DETAILS|
MP Scholarship Application Process
This scholarship application is completely online. To get this scholarship, the aspirants must go to the respective portals with all necessary credentials. You can follow the steps.
- Go to the Scholarship portal for This scholarship.
- Fill all the necessary details.
- Upload all necessary documents.
- Submit an application and wait for the final shortlist.
Some Other Scholarships You can Apply
|Aikyashree Scholarship – GET DETAILS|
|Prerana Scholarship – GET DETAILS|
|ONGC scholarship 2021- To Know All Essential Details Now – GET DETAILS|
|SSP Scholarship – GET DETAILS|
|Bikash Bhavan Scholarship – GET DETAILS|
How to check MP scholarship Application status
This scholarship application process is easy. After application the candidates check their application status online to the respective portals using their credentials. As there are many scholarships, so check application status accordingly.
MP scholarship – Specifics Date
|Application Starting Date||Update Soon|
|Last Date of Application||Update Soon|
MP scholarship – Specifics Links
MP scholarship – Contact details
- Official Website – Get Details
Some facts about MP scholarship
This scholarship is an initiative to help the students of Madhya Pradesh who belong to SC/ST/OBC or financial backward mainly and want to continue their higher education after 12th. There are some specified scholarship programs for various students.
MP scholarship – FAQ’s
What is an MP scholarship?
This scholarship is a state level scholarship program initiated by Government of Madhya Pradesh.
What are the popular MP scholarships?
Some of the popular scholarships are:
- Post Matric Scholarship for OBC/SC/ST
What is the basic qualification for MP scholarship?
12th is the basic qualification for This scholarship.