Nabanna Scholarship 2021: Scholarship is a word that brings a warm smile to the face of all eligible students when they think and hear it, and one such scholarship is the Nabanna Scholarship. This scholarship will provide by the Chief Minister of West Bengal for the educational purpose of the students of her kingdom.
This Scholarship will be given to those students who have passed secondary(10th), higher secondary(12th), and college( UG/PG) with an adequate number. This Scholarship will help those students who are impoverished but proficient in their studies even those who want to further their studies; this scholarship will provide you Rs. 10000 per year on your current course. To know more details about this scholarship then you must have to follow below.
Today we will introduce how you get and fill the application form, eligibility criteria for obtaining this scholarship, essential documents, and important dates. Now dear students go below and follow each information meticulously.
- Scholarship Name – West Bengal Chief Minister Nabanna Scholarship
- Providing Authority – West Bengal Chief Minister Relief Fund
- Educational Qualification – 10th pass, 12th pass, graduation
- Scholarship Given to Citizen of – West Bengal
- Application Mode – Online/Offline
- Application Start – The application is submitted any time during the current academic session.
- Last date of Application – No last date.
- Official Website – www.wbcmo.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for Nabanna Scholarship 2021
Nabanna Scholarship eligibility criteria are given below. Now go down and check out the eligibility criteria perfectly.
1) Class 10th pass.
2) Class 12th pass.
3) Those candidates have passed any recognized board or University(PG/UG).
1) Candidates should be obtained 65% marks in Madhyamic(10th).
2) Candidates should be obtained 60% marks in Higher Secondary(12th).
3) 55% marks for college students (PG/UG).
|Resident||1) Candidates must be permanent residents in West Bengal and only those students can apply for this scholarship.|
|Annual Family Income||1) If the annual income of the family of the applicants is more than Rs.60000, they can not apply for this scholarship.|
|Other Information||1) If Applicants who are eligible for the Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means (SVMCM) Scholarship, They can not apply for the Nabanna Scholarship|
6 Documents Required for Nabanna Scholarship Application 2021
This kind of documents are needed for your application and which are given below.
- Mark sheet photocopy of the last examination.
- Income certificate (issued by DM/SDO/BDO).
- Self Declaration copy signature by the Head of the school or Institute(currently studying now).
- accommodation proof(issued by MLA).
- A self Bank Account Details (such as Bank Account Number, IFSC Code, Bank Name, Branch Name and with a copy of your Pass Book).
- Contact Number ( With Self Mobile Number).
Visit the official website for more details.
|Read About Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Details||Get Details|
|Read More About the OBC Scholarship Details||Get Details|
Nabanna Scholarship 2021 Application form
Nabanna scheme application form can fill those candidates who are eligible, and this application form you have to download through online and have to fill this form with correct information and the next process is offline, which is you have to send your form along with other requisite documents to, 325, Sarat Chatterjee Road, nabanna, 14th floor, Shibpur, Howrah – 711102. Please do not send your application by speed post, as they may be rejected. There is no deadline for submitting your application form for the Nabanna scheme.
How To Apply For Nabanna Scholarship Online
Online application method has been demonstrated down. So keep reading all the steps.
- Visit the official website of Nabanna scheme (www.wbcmo.gov.in).
- After that, you will find an option a ‘Donation’, click on that option.
- Scroll down to Educational Assistance.
- Download the application form.
- Take the print out of the form.
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Then, you have to attach all required documents along with the application form.
- Send the application form to The assistant Secretary, Chief Minister’s Office, Nabanna, 325, Sarat Bose Road, Howrah – 711102, West Bengal.
Selection Procedure of the Nabanna 2021 Scholarship
Nabanna scheme 2021 will get those applicants who belong from West Bengal and on the basis of their last exam percentage and economic condition. After submitting your application, it takes three or more months for processing. Nabanna’s managerial team will verify your application after that the selected candidates get Rs. 10000 directly through their Bank Account.
|Read More About the SC Scholarship Details||Get Details|
|Read More About DR Ambedkar Scholarship Details||Get Details|
Nabanna Scholarship Last Date
|Nabanna Scholarship 2021 application starting date||Update Soon|
|Nabanna Scholarship 2021 last date of application||Update Soon|
Important Link for The Nabanna Scholarship scheme 2021
5+ New updates about Nabanna Scholarship make you happy
- The main purpose of this scholarship is to help talented students who are lagging behind due to lack of family finances.
- Our Chief Minister turned on this Scholarship so that they can continue their studies.
- This magnificent scholarship is available only from those students who have a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- Nabanna scholarship will give you Rs. 10000 per annum if you get an adequate number in 10th stander, higher secondary and college(PG/UG).
- The Nabanna scheme comes through West Bengal Chief Minister Relief Fund.
Get All The Details About Some Important Job Vacancies
|Police Jobs – GET DETAILS|
|Airline Jobs – GET DETAILS|
|Indian Army Jobs – GET DETAILS|
|Wipro Career – GET DETAILS|
|Read More About the MCM Scholarship Details||Get Details|
|Read More About the Pragati Scholarship Details||Get Details|
Contact Details of Nabanna 2021 Scholarship scheme
- Address – 325, Sarat Chatterjee Road, nabanna, 14th floor, Shibpur, Howrah – 711102
- Helpline Number – 033 2214 5555 / 2214 3101
- Email – [email protected]
- Fax – 033 2214 3528
- Website – www.wbcmo.gov.in
Nabanna scheme 2021 Some Significant FAQs
- What are the eligibility criteria for Nabanna Scholarship?
- Applicants who are staying in West Bengal and studying even who has passed the Secondary(10th), higher secondary(12th) and college(UG/PG) and get adequate number they are eligible for this scholarship. More details has above.
2) If I have applied for another scholarship then can I apply for Nabanna scholarship?
- No, you will not able to apply Nabanna scholarship if you apply other scholarship.
3) When will I receive the Nabanna Scholarship Amount?
- If you selected after verify your documents then you will get Rs. 10000 behalf of the Nabanna scholarship within 4 to 8 months.
4) Who will sponsor this Nabanna scheme 2021?
- West Bengal Chief Minister Relief Fund.
5) Can I apply for Nabanna scholarship online?
- No, You can not apply the Nabanna scholarship online, it is completely offline process. the more details about Nabanna scholarship you can know from above.
6) What is the last date for the application of the Nabanna scheme 2021?
- There is no deadline for apply this scholarship. Eligible candidtes can apply during your current academic year.
7) What is the percentage required for Nabanna 2021 scholarship?
- 65% marks in Secondary Examination, 60% Marks in Higher Secondary Examination and 55% marks in Honors subject for UG/PG level.
8) How To Apply for Nabanna Scholarship?
You have to go to the official website, then you have to download the application form, fill the form correctly and send The assistant Secretary, Chief Minister’s Office, Nabanna, 325, Sarat Bose Road, Howrah – 711102, West Bengal.
- When Nabanna scholarship application will start?
The date will update soon.