Every scholarship program has a vision. The Nagaland scholarship is not an exception. The Nagaland scholarship is an initiative to support higher education for those who need financial support. Every year many students from Nagaland appear for the scholarship. I shall discuss Nagaland scholarship regarding the process of the scholarship application, eligibility criteria, and more.
- Name of the Scholarship – Nagaland Scholarship
- Application Mode – Online
- Application Starting Date – Update Soon
- Last Date Of Application – Update Soon
- Official Website – scholarship.nagaland.gov.in
Complete list of Nagaland Scholarship
Nagaland Scholarship list is as follows:
- Nagaland State Merit Scholarship
- Pre-matric Scholarship for Schedule Tribe Students Studying in Class 9 and 10, Nagaland
- Post-Matric Scholarship for Schedule Tribe Students, Nagaland
- NEC Stipend and Book Grant Scheme, Nagaland
- Nagaland State Research Fellowship
Nagaland Scholarship Eligibility criteria
Nagaland scholarship is a state level scholarship, so the following eligibility criteria must be there.
- The aspirants must be from the state of Nagaland.
- The pre-matric scholarship eligibility criteria are open for class 9 and 10th standard students who study government or government-recognized institutions.
- For Post matric, the candidate must complete 10th from any government or government-recognized institutions.
- In both cases, the institution or organization where the candidate studies or completes must be in Nagaland.
- The applicant must pursue his or her study.
- The annual family income must not be more than 2.5 lakhs. For some scholarships, the upper income may be higher.
i. Academic Eligibility
- The applicant must be a student from class 9 (9th standard).
- The upper academic qualification for scholarship is M.Phil/Phd
- The applicant must have good marks in academics to achieve scholarship.
ii. Percentage Required
The deserving candidates need the following percentage of marks. For all categories of students the 70-80% of marks is a must for scholarship. Though the marks are different for ST students. The ST candidates do not need the above marks. General candidates with around 75% of marks is a must.
iii. Family Income
Family income is another important parameter to achieve scholarships. The family income must not be more than 2.5 lakhs. The average requirement for family income is around 2 to 2.5 lakhs.
Nagaland Scholarship required documents
Definitely, the documents will decide the scholarship possibility. So here is the detailed list of essential documents.
- Latest qualification proof or last qualifying examination mark sheet.
- Receipt of the admission as proof of running student.
- Family income certificate
- Caste certificate (applicable for selective categories)
- Disability certificate (if the person belongs to this category).
- Government identity proof like Aadhar card.
- Bank account details, including IFSC code.
|Vidyadhan Scholarship 2021-All Coherent Detailed You Need to Check Now – GET DETAILS|
|TATA Scholarship 2021- Essential Detailed You Need To Check Now – GET DETAILS|
|Bikash Bhavan Scholarship – GET DETAILS|
How to Apply Nagaland Scholarship
This scholarship online application is very easy. There are three steps below that encourage the application process.
- Fill up information
- Submission of application.
Look here. All is covered below.
i. Registration procedure
For Registration, follow the steps here.
- Always visit the official website of Nagaland scholarship.
- Click on the online services.
- Sign up as a new member.
- Always fill the mandatory fields.
- Apply to get the registered login details.
ii. Login procedure
Before login, the candidate must have the login credentials like Id, password etc. Here are the steps.
- Navigate to the official website and click on “click to login”.
- Put the registered credentials such as id, password, etc.
- The dashboard is in front of you.
iii. fill up the form
To fill-up, the form, do the steps below.
- Login first.
- Go to the services section and select the scholarship you desire to apply for.
- Fill in all related information accurately.
- Never forget to upload supporting documents.
- Finally, after all, submit the application form.
Nagaland Scholarship application last date
|Application Starting Date||Update Soon|
|Last Date Of Application||Update Soon|
Nagaland Scholarship benefites
This scholarship provides various scholarship opportunities for the scholarship holders. So, the award is not the same for all. If you ask for a Financial support amount, it is around 2000 to 3000 per annum. But the ultimate profit comes who is variable financial assistance.
What is Nagaland Scholarship
Nagaland scholarship is a state-level scholarship program that is duly designed to help their needs. The quality is good news with financial difficulties gets the opportunity to empower themselves with the help of scholarships. This scholarship is the above. The name suggests that it is mainly awarded to the students of Nagaland state. There are various scholarship opportunities available with variable financial assistance for many students. Only one thing is important here. The candidate must pursue their course within Nagaland state.
Contact Details for Nagaland Scholarship (H2)
Official Website – Get Details
Nagaland Scholarship FAQ’s
What is Nagaland scholarship?
This scholarship is a state-level scholarship programme that is designed for the students of Nagaland.
What is the primary eligibility criteria for Nagaland scholarship?
The primary eligibility criteria for this scholarship is the candidate must be a resident of the state of Nagaland. Along with he or she must be a running student of any government or government approved institutions in Nagaland state.
What is the scholarship amount for This scholarships?
The scholarship amount for This scholarship is various. Students of This scholarship holders will get various financial assistant to pursue their higher education at ease.