NEC Scholarship – The North Eastern Council is providing the NEC scholarship to those who are studying from class 10th to Ph.D. level. North-Eastern region candidates will be eligible to apply for this scholarship. This scholarship is giving lucrative benefits to the students. Today we will help those students who want to apply for this scholarship; this is why you have brought here some significant details with the help of which you will understand about the NEC scholarship eligibility, addiction method, required documents, renewal process, rewards details, important date, links, and more useful information. So keep reading.
- Scholarship Name – NEC scholarship
- Provided by – North Eastern Council.
- Eligibility Criteria – Class 12th to Ph.D
- Amount – Rs. 30,000 (Approx).
- Region – North Eastern.
- Application Begin Date – Notify soon.
- Application End Date – Notify Soon.
- Mode of Application – Online.
- Offcial Website – https://scholarships.gov.in/
NEC Scholarship Available States Name
Now you need to check the States name for application for this scholarship. The states are given below.
- Arunachal Pradesh.
What is Eligibility criteria for NEC scholarship 2021
The NEC scholarship which is available in the North-Eastern region and those who students stay there they can apply for this beneficial scholarship. Before applying for this scholarship, you need to know the eligibility criteria because it is the fundamental element for this scholarship; only eligible candidates can apply. So to know the exact eligibility criteria then you must have read all the details that we have provided down.
- The applicants have to live in the North-Eastern region (Tripura, Assam, Mizoram, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Sikkim and Meghalaya).
- Those who candidates passed the secondary (10th) examination with at least 60% marks they will be eligible.
- Higher Secondary (12th) passed candidates those who students have got 60% number they will be eligible for this scholarship.
- The students must have passed the recognized board.
- Those who candidates completed BBA, BCA, B.Sc, BA, B.Tech. MBBS, LLB course and got at least 60% number they are eligible.
- PhD, M.Phil course will be eligible, but the candidates have to receive at least 60% number.
- Degree, diploma, certificate course will be eligible to get this scholarship.
- The candidates annual family income will be less than Rs.4.5 lakhs.
- SC, ST candidates can apply this scholarship.
|Indian Navy Recruitment – GET DETAILS|
|Indian Navy Recruitment – GET DETAILS|
|Airline Jobs – GET DETAILS|
Required Documents for Apply NEC scholarship
All these documents are very crucial for applying for this scholarship, then find out the required documents.
- Result (For all).
- Caste Certificate.
- Address Proof.
- Family income certificate.
- Domicile certificate.
- Date of Birth.
- Aadhar card/PAN Card.
- Bank Passbook first page.
- Email Id.
- Phone number.
Application Method Foe NEC Scholarship
The NEC scholarship application method depicted on this elegant page. To know the exact procedure to apply for this scholarship then you should keep following us from beginning to end. So let’s go below.
- You have to open the official website (https://scholarships.gov.in/).
- Then go through carefully all the guideline and hit the Continue op[tion.
- After that, the candidates have to write their name, date of birth, scholarship category, state of domicile, type of scholarship scheme details, gender, email id, mobile number.
- Then, you have to provide your bank name, IFSC code, account no forget the reward.
- For the identification, you need to write your bank account no, or you can give your Aadhar card number.
- Hit the “Registration” option.
- Your provided phone number will be verified.
- After that, an OTP will come on your phone.
- After completed registration, you have to log in with that OPT.
- After login, you have to fill the application form correctly.
- Then, recheck once and Submit the Application form.
Note: The candidates can fill this scholarship once; if they fill it two or three times, then your application can be rejected. So try to fill the form carefully.
|Vidyadhan Scholarship 2021-All Coherent Detailed You Need to Check Now – GET DETAILS|
|Medhavi Scholarship 2021 All Innovative Details Available Now – GET DETAILS|
Renewal Process For NEC scholarship
You can renew this scholarship after a year, but to renew this scholarship, you need to perceive the authentic steps to do it. So those who candidates need to do renew this scholarship but they do not do it due to not knowing the proper method, then you can check these details, hope you must be benefited. So start reading.
- You have go to the official website – https://scholarships.gov.in/.
- Then, you have to login with id and password.
- After login you can see your previous application.
- Then you have to submit your renewal form to the head of the institute.
- When the head of the institute will recommend then you can go ahead for renew your application.
NEC Scholarship Application Last Date
|Begin Date of Application – Update Soon|
|Last Date of Application – Update Soon|
NEC scholarship Amount 2021
This scholarship is giving a lucrative amount to continue the study. Eligible candidates can apply for this scholarship, and now you want to perceive the exact amount that you will receive from this beneficial scholarship, but for this, you need to follow us till the end.
- Undergraduate candidates will get the exact amount of Rs.1000 per month and Rs.1400 for the Book-grant.
- Postgraduate candidates will get the exact amount of Rs.1200 per month and Rs.2000 for the Book-grant.
- Diploma courses candidates will get the exact amount of Rs.900 per month and Rs.1000 for the Book-grant.
- M.Phil/PhD candidates will get the exact amount of Rs.1500 per month and Rs.3000 for the Book-grant.
Latest Govt Job Vacancies List You Can Apply Now
|Air India Jobs – Get Details|
|Indian Railway Recruitment – Get Details|
|Staff Nurse Vacancies – Get Details|
|Government Jobs – Get Details|
|Police Jobs – Get Details|
|Indian Air Force Recruitment – Get Details|
NEC Scholarship Official Link
|Official Website link||Get Details|
NEC scholarship Contact Details
- Website – https://scholarships.gov.in/
- Helpline Number – 03642522674
Significant FAQ’s For NEC Scholarship
- Who is providing NEC Scholarship?
North Eastern Council is providing this scholarship.
- How To Apply NEC scholarship?
First, you have to go to the official website, then you have to register with your name, gender, date of birth, course, phone number, email id, etc. then an OTP will come on your phone. After that you have to log in, then fill-up the form, and finally submit the application form. If you want to know more details then you have to go to above.
- How To Renewal NEC scholarship?
You have to open the official website, then log in with your id and password, after that you have to submit your renewal form to the head of the institute. When the head of the institute will recommend then you can go ahead for renewing your application. To know more then go above.
- When the NEC scholarship application will start?
The application will start very soon.
- Which states are eligible for this scholarship?
Tripura, Assam, Mizoram, Nagaland, Andra Pradesh, Meghalaya, Manipur, Sikkim.