North Central Railway Recruitment: North Central Railway has been come out with 1664 vacancies for apprentice posts. There are a total of four divisions to apply these posts. Today we are going to tell you the entire details about North Central Railway Recruitment. If you are looking forward to grabbing this opportunity then this article can help you abundantly. For your convenience, we have given here about the eligibility criteria, application process, selection method, application fees, date & links and more effective details. So without go further go through this entire article and do apply without any difficulties. Go below.
North Central Railway Recruitment
- Vacancy Name – North Central Railway Recruitment
- Posts – 1664 Apprentice Posts.
- Location – Across India.
- Division – Prayagraji, Work Shop Jhansi, Jhansi and Agra.
- Eligibility – Class 8th, 10th, 12th.
- Fees – Rs.100.
- Application Date – Update Soon.
- Application End Date – Update Soon.
- Application Mode – Online.
- Website – https://ncr.indianrailways.gov.in/
Division Wise North Central Railway Recruitment Vacancies Details
This vacancy has come out from four-division and below we have discussed the details of the total post.
- Prayagraji Division – 703 posts.
- Work Shop Jhansi Division – 185 posts.
- Jhansi Division – 480 posts.
- Agra. Division – 296 posts.
Eligibility Criteria for North Central Railway Recruitment
Now we are going to discuss about the eligibility criteria for North Central Railway Recruitment. So get down and follow us step by step.
Qualification for North Central Railway Apprentice Posts
- 8th passed candidates will be eligible for apply.
- 10th and 12th passed candidates also can apply.
- 50% marks required for 10th & 12th passed candidates.
- ITI passed candidates can apply.
Age Limit For North Central Railway Apprentice Posts
- All general applicants can apply till 15 to 24 years.
Age Relaxation for North Central Railway Apprentice Posts
- SC/ST applicants has 5 years age relaxation.
- OBC applicants has 3 years age relaxation.
- Ex-serviceman has 10 years age relaxation.
Documents Required For North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment
- Class 8th pass Result.
- Class 10th & 12th passed result.
- Caste Certificate.
- ITI result.
- Discharge Certificate for Ex-serviceman only.
- Disable Certificate (only for disable applicants).
- Contact Details.
How To Apply North Central Railway Recruitment
Are you profoundly intending to apply for this post, Then you must follow this paragraph to apply. Below we have mentioned the application method step after step. So follow us down.
- The applicants have to visit the North Central Railway’s official page (https://ncr.indianrailways.gov.in/).
- Then, You have to registration with your Aadhar card.
- After registration you have to choose your division.
- Then login and fillup the application form.
- Then, upload all the required documents.
- Pay your application fees.
- And Submit your Application form.
Application fees for North Central Railway Recruitment
- Rs.100 have to pay for all general candidates.
- SC/ST, OBC, Female applicants and Ex-serviceman does not have to pay any.
Selection method for North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment
Do you know what is the selection process for North Central Railway Recruitment? if not then you should read this paragraph. Here we have denoted all the details only for you. So get down and read the details carefully.
- No written exam required for this apprentice posts.
- Your selection will be depend on your merit.
- Then you have to verify your all required documents.
- At last you have to give medical test.
Application Date for North Central Railway Recruitment
|Application Start Date||Update Soon|
|Application End Date||Update Soon|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
Upcoming Job Vacancies Details You Can Apply
|Haryana Police Recruitment – Get Details|
|Railway TC Recruitment – Get Details|
|RPF Constable Recruitment – Get Details|
North Central Railway Recruitment Application Link
|Official website||Get Details|
FAQ’s About North Central Railway Recruitment
- How To Apply North Central Railway Recruitment for Apprentice posts?
Visit the official page, then register with an Aadhar card, then choose your division and fill up the application form. After that upload, all required documents, pay your application fees and submit. To know more details then go above and check out the entire details.
- What is the Application fees for North Central Railway Recruitment?
The general applicants have to pay Rs.100 and others candidates does not have to pay any fees.
- What is the Selection process for North Central Railway Recruitment?
You do not have to give any written exam. Your selection will be on your merit, then they will verify your all documents, after that you have to give a medical test.