NSP Scholarship which is a very convenient and profitable thing for all meritorious candidates. National Scholarship and NSP Scholarship are known by the same name. Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India provides various scholarships to SC, ST, OBC and Minority students from class one to PhD level. Those aspirant candidates are eligible to apply for this scholarship and they can apply through online.
If you are associated with us you will know about National Scholarship application, eligibility, required documents, application status check, renewal and more other important information. So, you need to to go through this article if you want to grab this. Go down gradually and follow us until the end.
- Scholarship Name: National Scholarship\NSP Scholarship.
- Provided by: Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India.
- Beneficiaries: Students.
- Eligibility: Class 7th to PG.
- Mode Of Application: Online.
- Application Start Date: Update Soon.
- Lase Date of Application: Update Soon.
- Website: https://scholarships.gov.in
National Scholarship 2021
A national scholarship is a scholarship through which students from all states can be benefited. Children belonging from financially weaker backgrounds can’t affordability to study however they are meritorious only they can apply for this scholarship. The State Government will confer NSP scholarship after selection. To apply for an NSP scholarship you need to know all information about this NSP scholarship. Dear applicants, we discussed all the requisite information here, get down and follow till the end.
Eligibility Criteria for NSP Scholarship Application
Here has displayed NSP Scholarship application process, so follow below.
- The applicant must belong to domiciles of North Eastern states including Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Tripura and Nagaland for Ishan Uday scholarship scheme only they can apply.
- For Ishan Uday scholarship scheme students have to pursue graduation and postgraduation course and family income should not exceed Rs.4.5 lakhs.
- Class 7th students who got 55% number and family income less then Rs.1.5 lakhs they are eligible for National Means cum Merit Scholarship.
- Those candidates belong from SC category and Family income less than Rs6 lakhs they are eligible for Top Class Education Scheme.
- 1st and 2nd rank holders candidates Must have got at least 60% in undergraduate Level and age Less than 30 years, they are eligible for PG Scholarship.
- Those who girls studying Technical degree courses and family income less then Rs.8 lakhs they are eligible for Pragati Scholarship Schemes for Girls.
- Candidates must have to study in 9th or 10th class with 40% marks or more disability and Family income should be less than 2.5 lakh they are eligible for Pre Matric Scholarship for disabilities candidates.
- Must be studying in PG course and the age should not exceed 30 years, only they can apply PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child.
If there is any problems, you can comment to us in the comment section below. We will contact you shortly.
|Swami Vivekananda Scholarship – GET DETAILS|
|Bikash Bhavan Scholarship – GET DETAILS|
|Colgate Scholarship – GET DETAILS|
How Can I check NSP Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria checking method are given down.
- The applicants have to visit the official page (https://scholarships.gov.in).
- Then, click on the”Services” option.
- After going there a Drop-Down box will open.
- Find out the “Scheme Eligibility” and click on it.
- A form will open and you have to fill that.
- Click “Check Eligibility” and see the NSP eligibility criteria.
NSP Scholarship Application Form 2021
Today we will interpret about NSP Scholarship(National Scholarship) application process, However, before submitting your application form you have to register in this portal then you can submit your form. Now we will depict all the process which is need during your application, So, let’s follow below.
How to Submit The NSP(National) Scholarship Application Form
The application procedure we have discussed is below perfectly. Just go and keep reading.
National Scholarship Registration
To for apply for a National scholarship first, you have to register, and on this page, we have discussed the registration method. So follow us below.
- You have to go to the National scholarship official website(https://scholarships.gov.in/).
- then click the ‘New Registration’ button.
- Read all instructions and click the “continue” option.
- Enter the details like your name, date of birth, mobile number, gender, email ID, bank details etc.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Then, click the “Register” option
The NSP scholarship login procedure is given below. Go and check the entire details
- Login into your new registration id.
- Then, Click the Application Form.
- After the form arrives, you have to fill it with your name, Date of Birth, Father’s Name, Gender, Domicile certificate, Community/ Category, Aadhaar card Number, Mobile Number, Scholarship Category, Religion, Mother’s Name, Annual Family Income, Email ID etc.
- Then click on the “Save & Continue” option.
- Upload your scanned copies of the documents and photographs.
- Finally, submit your application form.
Required Documents to Apply for NSP Scholarship
NSP Scholarship Documents are given below. So you need to go down and know all the important documents.
- Education Qualification certificate(Previous Year).
- Aadhar Card.
- Caste Certificate.
- Income certificate.
- Bank account Passbook.
- Mobile Number.
- Passport Size Photograph.
- Self-declaration certificate.
|Read more about the DCE Scholarship Details||Get Details|
|Read more about the DR Ambedkar Scholarship Details||Get Details|
|DR Ambedkar scholarship||GET DETAILS|
National scholarship List
Here we have discussed about NSP scholarship schemes details, how many schemes are available in NSP scholarship today we will know about this. Let’s follow below to know more schemes.
State wise NSP Scholarship schemes Details
North East India
Tripura schemes Details
- Pre-matric ST scholarship schemes.
- Post-matric ST scholarship schemes.
- Post-matric scholarship for SC students.
- Post matric scholarship for OBC students.
- Dr Ambedkar Post-matric scholarship for economically backward classes (EBC)(secondary education.
- Pre Matric SC cleaning and health hazard.
- Pre Matric SC (class ix and x).
- Dr B.R. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for Economically Backward Classes (EBC).
- NEC Merit Scholarship.
Arunachal Pradesh schemes Details
- Scheme for Award of Stipend to the schedule tribe students .
- Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students-Pre Matric Scholarship (Class IX & X) for ST Students.
- Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Children -Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) for ST Students.
Assam schemes Details
- Pre-matric Scholarship for SC Students (Class Ix And X).
- Pre-matric Scholarship to ST Students (Class Ix And X).
- Post-matric Scholarship for SC Students.
- Pre-matric Scholarship to ST Students.
- Pre-matric Scholarship to OBC Students.
- Post-matric Scholarship to OBC Students.
- Pre-matric Scholarship to the Children who involve in Occupations Prone to Health Hazards.
- Post-matric Scholarship to ST Students.
Manipur schemes Details
- Post Matric Scholarship for ST students.
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for ST students (For Class IX and X).
Meghalaya schemes Details
- Umbrella Scheme For Education Of St Children – Pre-Matric Scholarship (Class Ix & X) For ST candidates only.
- Umbrella Scheme For Education Of St Children – Post-Matric Scholarship (PMS) For ST candidates.
Uttarakhand schemes Details
- Pre-Matric Disability Scholarship (State Sector).
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Candidates(State Sector).
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for ST Candidates.
- Post-Matric Scholarship for ST Candidates.
- Post-Matric Scholarship for SC Candidates.
- Post-Matric Scholarship for OBC Candidates.
- Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Candidates.
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students (State Sector and Central Sector with 50% Number).
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC candidates.
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for ST candidates.
Himachal Pradesh schemes Details
- Dr. Ambedkar medhavi chatravriti yojana for SC candidates.
- Dr. Ambedkar medhavi chatravriti yojana for OBC candidates.
- Thakur Sen Negi Utkrisht Chatravriti Yojana.
- Mukhya Mantri Protsahan Yojana.
- Swami Vivekanand Utkrisht Charavriti Yojana.
- Centrally sponsored Post Matric Scholarship Scheme For SC candidates.
- Centrally sponsored Post Matric Scholarship Scheme For St Students.
- Centrally sponsored Post Matric Scholarship Scheme For Obc Students.
- Centrally sponsored Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme For St Students.
- Centrally sponsored Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme For Sc Students
- Centrally sponsored Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme For Obc Students.
Chandigarh schemes Details
- Post Matric Scholarship For SC candidates.
- Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme For SC candidates Of Class Ix And X.
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme For Transgender Students
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme For OBC Students
- Dr.Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship For Economically Backward Class candidates.
Jammu Kashmir schemes Details
- Post Matric Scholarship To St candidates.
Dadra and Nagar Haveli schemes Details
- Pre Matric Scholarship for SC candidates.
- Pre Matric Scholarship for ST candidates.
- Pre Matric Scholarship for OBC candidates.
Karnataka schemes Details
- Post-matric Scholarship(PMS) for ST candidates.
- Centrally Sponsored Scheme Of Pre-Matric(IX & X) Scholarship For Scheduled Tribe candidates.
Bihar schemes Details
- SC Post-Matric Scholarship.
- ST-Post Matric Scholarship.
- BC-EBC Post Matric Scholarship.
|Read more About SSP Scholarship Details||Get Details|
National Scholarship Last Date
|All The National Scholarship Application Date||Update Soon|
|Last Date of NSP Scholarship Application||Update Soon|
NSP Status Check
After submitting your application form how do you check your application status, today we will demonstrate here. So, come with us to know the NSP scholarship Application status. Go below.
Checking Procedure to National Scholarship Application Status
- First, you have to go to the National Scholarship Official portal(https://scholarships.gov.in/).
- After home page appear on the screen and you need to click on the login link.
- Select the year.
- Enter your application ID and password.
- Then click on the status check button.
- Finally, the application status will come on the screen.
National Scholarship Renewal Procedure 2021
- Visit The National Scholarship Official website
- Click on the Login button.
- Enter application ID and password
- Fill the captcha code.
- Then renewal your application.
Here is the NSP scholarship renewal link – Click here
Track NSP Scholarship Payment Status Online
- First, you have to go to National scholarship official website
- then you have to click Track NSP payments option.
- Enter the Bank Account Number or Application Id.
- Verification Code.
- Click and the details will appear on the screen.
Here is National Scholarship Payment Status Link- Click here
NSP Scholarship Amount Details
We have tried to give you the details of the entire rewards in front of you even you have displayed them here, so go below and follow NSP Scholarship Rewards details.
Ishan Uday special scholarship scheme
- Candidates will get Rs.5,400 per month to students pursuing general degree courses.
- Candidates will get Rs.7,800 per month to students pursuing technical, professional and medical courses.
PG scholarship for university rank holders
- Candidates will get Rs.3,100 per month for two years.
PG scholarship scheme for SC/ST students for professional courses
- ME/MTech students will get Rs.7,800 per month for two years.
- For professional courses candidates will get Rs.4,500 per month for two years.
PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship for single girl child
- Candidates will get Rs.36,200 per annum for two years.
Other Important Scholarship Link Available here
|About Pragati Scholarship||Get Details|
|About Punjab scholarship||Get Details|
|About Central Sector Scholarship||Get Details|
Contact Details Of NSP Scholarship
- Website: https://scholarships.gov.in
- Helpline Number: 0120 – 6619540
- Email Id: helpdesk[at]nsp[dot]gov[dot]in
Some Important FAQ About National Scholarship
- Who can apply for NSP Scholarships?
All NSP scholarships are being offered by a different state. Those who belong from SC, ST and OBC category they can apply for this scholarship. To know more about details please go above.
- Is Aadhaar a mandatory Documents for all NSP scholarships?
No, If You do not have an Aadhar card you can still apply for the scholarships by providing the Aadhaar enrollment id.
- Who is providing the NSP Scholarship?
Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India.
- What kind of documents required to apply National Scholarship?
Your previous result, Bank Details, Caste certificate, Self-declaration certificate, Income certificate, mobile number, Aadhar card, etc. To know more details please go above.
- Can I Renewal my Application Form?
Yes, You can renew your application form. We have discussed about renewal process then please go above.
- How can I check my Application Status?
First, you have to go NSP scholarship official website, click on the login link, select your year, enter your password and Id, click on the status check button and the status will appear on the screen. If you want to know more please go above.
- How Can I Apply NSP Scholarship?
Go to the official page, then you have to registration, fill the application form and submit it. To know more then please go above.
- When the NSP Scholarship application will be begin?
The Application begins date will update soon.
- What is the NSP Scholarship Application Last Date?
The Last Date of application will update soon.
- What is the NSP Scholarship Application Mode?
The NSP Scholarship Application Mode is Online.