Odisha Scholarship – Every state government has the initiative to support empowerment. Higher education is one of the most essential stairs of empowerment. If education is for all, then the scholarship is an opening opportunity for all. Odisha scholarship is very crucial indeed. Odisha government has taken positive steps to educate the deserving candidates who are facing financial difficulties. The eligibility and other criteria are mentioned below.
- Name of the Scholarship – Odisha Scholarship
- Application Mode – Online
- Application Starting date – Update Soon
- Last date of Application – Update Soon
- Official Website – scholarship.odisha.gov.in
List of odisha scholarship
- Junior Merit Scholarship (Medhabruti) Junior Merit scholarship.
- Senior Merit Scholarship (Medhabruti)
- Post Graduate Merit Scholarship (Medhabruti)
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for students with Disabilities
- Post-Matric Scholarship for students with Disabilities
- Prof. Ghanshyam Dash Scholarship for Higher Education
- PRERANA- Post-Matric Scholarship for SC
- PRERANA- Post-Matric Scholarship for ST
- PRERANA- Post-Matric Scholarship for OBC/SEBC
- PRERANA- Post-Matric Scholarship for EBC
- Scholarship to Meritorious Students under Central Sector Scheme
- Vidyadhan Scholarship Program (Odisha) (1st and 2nd year)
- Vyasa kabi Fakir Mohan Senapati Scholarship
- Technical and Professional Merit (Medhabruti)
- Financial Assistance to Sportspersons
odisha scholarship eligibility
According to the scholarships, the eligibility criteria are various and depending on the scholarship the aspirant applying for. Some of the most essential eligibility criteria are:
- Must be a resident of Odisha state.
- Must have passed the last examination with a decent mark.
- Be a running student.
- Preferable to get admission to the institutions of Odisha.
- A domicile certificate is an additional eligibility criterion.
- Having a caste certificate is a must for deserving and belongings.
- The income of the family is not more than 2.5 lakhs (1 to 2.5 lakhs). For some scholarships, the income may be higher.
For More Information you have to visit the official website.
i. Academic Qualification
The qualification for This scholarship is various. Mainly for Post matric scholarship, the candidate must pass 10th from any recognised board or university.
Here are some important academic qualifications for an Odisha scholarship.
- The aspirant must pass the 10th/12th/graduation from any recognised board or university.
- For Post matric scholarship the candidates must pass the 10th.
- Pursuing any academic course is a must.
ii. Family Income
Though there are various scholarships, the family income is various. The family income is around 1 lakh to 6 lakh. Definitely it varies from scholarship to scholarship.
iii. Other eligibility
The other eligibility for This scholarship is as below.
- The candidate must be a resident of Odisha.
- Must be a running student of any institution that is situated in Odisha.
- Family income must belong to the required category i.e. from 1 to 6 lakhs per annum.
|NST Made Easy Scholarship Test 2021 – Attainable Details Here – GET DETAILS|
|Sanskrit Scholarship 2021 All Important Details You Should Know – GET DETAILS|
|Bikash Bhavan Scholarship – GET DETAILS|
odisha scholarship Application method
Odisha scholarship is open to all who are deserving. So the scholarship application is very easy. Simply follow the essential steps:
- Always visit the respective official portal/websites to apply for the scholarship.
- For any Odisha, govt scholarship start applying online.
- Go to the respective website and register using the essential credentials.
- After completion of registration, log in and apply for the desiring scholarship.
- Upload or add the essential documents for the support of scholarships like Aadhar card, caste certificate, income certificate, etc.
odisha scholarship required documents
Every scholarship has some selective and special documented requirements. The Odisha scholarship is not an exception. Here are some most demanding documents for This scholarship.
- Passport photo of the candidate. The photo must be a recent one.
- Income certificate for the family.
- Caste certificate.
- Aadhar card or any government issued identity card.
- Residential proof.
- Admission proof (mainly admission receipt)
- Bank account details including ifsc code.
- Last qualification marksheet.
odisha scholarship Application Last Date
Before applying, you must know the proposed last application dates. This scholarship application last date is
|Application Starting date||Update Soon|
|Last date of Application||Update Soon|
odisha scholarship Amount Details
Odisha scholarship amount details are various. As there are various scholarships, the scholarship rewards are various.
The scholarship rewards are from 350 to 20000. Though the reward amount depends on the scholarship. The day scholars and the hostellers get different amounts of scholarship for their courses. The maximum rewards amount is 20000 where the minimum one is 350.
What is odisha scholarship
This scholarship is a scholarship that is provided by the government of Odisha, the state in eastern India. The students of Odisha who are basically behind the economically strong, and want to pursue their higher education, and studied within Odisha mainly, get the scholarship support for their overall development. The candidates must have some kind of requirements like income, not more than 2.5 lakhs and others already mentioned.
odisha scholarship Official website
The official website of Odisha scholarship is various. The candidates are suggested to visit the respective websites for the selective scholarship. Here is one https://scholarship.odisha.gov.in/website/home. Check once.
odisha scholarship Contact Details
Official Website – scholarship.odisha.gov.in
odisha scholarship important FAQ’s
What is the primary eligibility criteria of Odisha scholarship?
The candidate must belong to the state of Odisha and must pursue a course in an institution which is located at Odisha.
What is the minimum qualification of Odisha scholarship?
For Post matric scholarship the minimum qualification is 10th from any recognised board or council.