Railway Recruitment Board Jobs 2021: Railway which has connected throughout India and this is the major transportation in India and abroad as well. Since 1870 the railway industry grows their business and most of the people want to join with Railways. This is the proficient transportation for moving goods, passengers and other things. Now the Railway department is going to publish many posts for aspirant candidates.
What are these posts and how you apply for this kind of post, what is the eligibility criteria, required documents, selection process all the details you can know from this article, this is why you must have to go down and follow us to the very end.
Railway Recruitment Board
|Founded||8 May 1845|
|Owner||Government of India.|
|Qualification||Class 10th, 12th and above qualification|
|Location||All Over India|
Four Group Details For Railway Jobs
There are four group in Railway job and we written about the four group alongside their eligibility criteria. Follow below.
- Group – A.
- Group – B.
- Group – C.
- Group – D.
Department Details for Railway Recruitment Board
- Loco Pilot.
- Assistance Loco Pilot.
- Commercial Cum Ticket Clark.
- Ticket Collector.
- Goods guard.
- Junior Engineers.
- Section manager.
- Traffic Apprentice.
- Enquiry cum Reservation clerk.
- Senior Clerk cum Typist.
- Traffic Assistant.
- Station Master.
- Senior Timekeeper.
- Also another post.
Other Jobs You may Like
Eligibility Criteria For Railway Recruitment Board Application
- Class 10th and 12th passed candidates are eligible.
- Minimum 50% marks required in 12th(For SC, ST it’s not applicable).
- Candidates have to stay in India.
- Undergraduate and postgraduate degree are eligible.
- ITI, Engineering, Electrical degree are eligible.
- Automobile Electrical, Tools & Machining degree are eligible.
- Computer Engineering, Civil engineering are eligible.
- B.Sc, B.Tech, BCA degree are eligible.
- Candidates who have passed bachelors degree with 55% number with Physics and chemistry they are eligible.
- Fitter, Winder, Degree and Diploma course are eligible.
- Basic computer knowledge (Ms.word, Excel, PowerPoint and more).
Age Limit For Railway Jobs
- 18 to 33 years for General candidates.
- 18 to 36 for OBC candidates.
- 18 to38 for SC, ST candidates.
Skills For Railway Jobs
- Proficiency in English, Hindi and local language.
- Computer Skills.
- Positive Attitude.
Choose your qualification to know Better Job options for you
Medical For Railway Jobs
Here we have discussed about medical test for all standards, it could be change for seperate category, follow below.
- Physically Fit.
- Vision Should be 6/9 to 6/18 (without glass).
- Vision should be 0.6 for with glass.
Application Procedure For Railway Recruitment Railway Recruitment Board
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the Apply Now option.
- Enter your name, date of birth, email id, phone number and category.
- Then, click on submit.
- After Registration, the Registration Id number will come through your Email or Sms.
- Next step is, fill your application form with correct detail’s.
- Upload scan your photograph, Signature and caste certificate.
- Pay your application fee through Net banking, Debit card or credit card.
- After payment, the receipt will keep safely.
- After complete, all the process read once the application form.
- Finally submit your form.
Latest Upcoming Jobs Vacancies You May Check
|10th pass jobs||Get Details|
|12th pass jobs||Get Details|
|Airline jobs||Get Details|
|Private Jobs||Get Details|
|Government jobs||Get Details|
|Defence jobs||Get Details|
|Civic Police Volunteer Recruitment||Get Details|
Application Fee for Railway Jobs
- Rs.500 for general candidates.
- Application process free For SC, ST candidates.
Required Documents for Railway Jobs
- Class 10th and 12th results.
- Admit card.
- Id Proof.
- Aadhar card.
- Original Birth certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Income certificate.
- Payment Slip.
- Medical certificate.
- NOC certificate.
Selection Process For Railway Recruitment Board Jobs
There are few steps for Railway job selection. This steps you can see from down. let’s follow
- Computer-based test.
- Typing skill Test.
- Computer-based Aptitude test.
- Documents Verification.
- Medical Test.
Syllabus for Computer-based test
- Mathematics – 30 questions.
- General Awareness – 40 questions.
- General intelligence – 30 questions.
- Total Duration for the exam is 90 minutes.