An invitation has come from the Western Railway for RRC WR Trade Apprentice Recruitment. Now the question is, what is RRC WR Trade Apprentice Recruitment? RRC means Railway Recruitment Cell, and WR means Western Railway. Many aspirants are searching for the Application Process to recruit RRC WR Trade Apprentice, Application Date, and more. There is nothing to worry about if you are one of them. We must tell you that you are at the right place. Complete the article till its end to know the details.
RRC WR Trade Apprentice Recruitment
|Job Post||RRC WR Trade Apprentice Recruitment|
|Category||Government Job/ Railway Job|
|Application Starting Date||Notify Soon|
|Last Date of the Application||Notify Soon|
|Selection Process||Based on Merit|
|Location||All-State of India|
Eligibility Criteria For RRC WR Trade Apprentice Recruitment
Indian aspirants should apply for this job. Only Indian citizens are allowed for this post. There are some required eligibility needed included Qualification & Age limit. If you are interested in this topic, then follow the next move.
RRC WR Trade Apprentice Recruitment Age Limit
|Minimum Age Limit for this Recruitment||16 years|
|Maximum Age Limit for this Recruitment||24 years|
Age relaxation is available for SC/ ST/ OBC/ Women.
RRC WR Trade Apprentice Recruitment Educational Eligibility
- Candidates who have successfully precise the 8th Examination are eligible.
- 10th Pass candidates can apply for the recruitment of RRC WR Trade Apprentice.
- Applicants must have qualified for the required Examination with at least 50% marks.
Salary Details For RRC WR Trade Apprentice Recruitment
Minimum Salary Per Month – Rs. 18, 000/-
Maximum Salary Per Month – Rs. 56, 000/-
RRC WR Trade Apprentice Recruitment Selection Process
- After the Examination you will be called for and Written Exam.
- Then they will be selection will be based on Merit.
What is the Application Process of RRC WR Trade Apprentice Recruitment?
- In the first instance, interested candidates have to log in to the official website https://rrc-wr.com/.
- Then follow the Notices published by the Authority.
- Follow the Notices carefully and find the Application of RRC WR Trade Apprentice Recruitment and click on it.
- The application page will display to you.
- Now you need to fill them with your essential documents.
- Submit the form.
- Visit again a few days later to know its Result, whether it has been accepted or rejected.
NOTE – The Railway authority will not accept documents sent through the speed post /courier/registered post.
RRC WR Trade Apprentice Recruitment Application Fees
|Reserved Candidates||No Fees Required|
Important Dates For RRC WR Trade Apprentice Recruitment
- Date of Application – Update Soon.
- Last Date of Application – Update Soon.
- Application Submission Date – Update Soon.
- Date o of the Written Examination – Update Soon.
- Interview Date – Update Soon.
- Final Result Date – Update Soon.
RRC WR Trade Apprentice Recruitment – Links
|Official Notification Portal||GET DETAILS|
|Online Application||GET DETAILS|
|Official Website||GET DETAILS|
FAQs On RRC WR Trade Apprentice Recruitment
Q.1. What is RRC WR Trade Apprentice?
Answer: It is Post in Railway Job. The complete form of RRC is Railway Recruitment Cell, and WR Means Western Railway. This is Trade under Apprentice Act 1961. The application form for this post is now available. For more details, you should visit https://indianrailways.gov.in/.
Q.2. What is the monthly salary of a Trade Apprentice?
Answer: Trade Apprentice earns minimum Rs. 18, 000/- per month.
Q.3. How Do I Apply for RRC WR Trade Apprentice?
Answer: Log in to the official website https://rrc-wr.com/.Go to the Notification. Follow the Notices carefully and find the Application of RRC WR Trade Apprentice and click on it. Then a page will be available on the screen. Fill the Application Form with the required documents. Submit the form. Do not forget to take a printout of the Application Form; it will be helpful in future relevance.