Saksham scholarship is a government of India initiated scholarship scheme that indeed encourages specially-abled students who are talented and interested in higher education. The MHRD or Ministry of Human Resource and development, the Indian government initiative for the encouragement of technical education. The AICTE encourages the empowerment of specially-abled and financially semi backward talented applicants.
As the AICTE provides the scholarship, so it is also known as AICTE scholarship. The applicant must belong to a student of any professional or technical course. It may be a diploma or a degree course. The eligible students get a reward amount of 50,000 per annum as long as he or she pursues his or her technical studies form an AICTE approved technical institute. Remember, the institute must be within India.
Eligibility Criteria for saksham scholarship
This scholarship is popular today. Now we will know the basic eligibility criteria to be selected for the same scholarship. This scholarship is designed for special students with special benefits. An eligible student must own the following characteristics.
- Must be a specially-abled student.
- Complete 10th/12th qualification from any recognized organization.
- The institute where the candidate studies must be in India and a 100% AICTE approved institution.
- Does not have less than 40% of disability.
- Be a student of an AICTE approved organization for the first or second year.
- Must belong to a family income of less than 8 lakh per annum.
The scholarship award is a lump sum of 50,000. It includes admission, tuition fee, and other expenses like stationery purchases. The amount will be rewarded to the final year of technical education. For that, the renewal of This scholarship is a must.
saksham scholarship Required Document
Like every scholarship the This scholarship requires the essential documentation linked:
- Disability certificate.
- 10th or 12th marksheet or result.
- Degree or diploma course admission proof.
- Family income certificate in a tahsildar/or above issued prescribed format.
- Certificate of caste.
- Admission fee and other receipts.
- Aadhar card or any government id.
- Bank passbook.
- Applicants must upload a signature and photograph.
- Parents declaration about the accuracy of the provided information.
- The head of the department/principal/director of the organisation/institution must provide the certificate in a prescribed format.
For More Information you have to visit the official website.
Application Procedure for saksham scholarship
Do you want to know the application procedure for This scholarship? Here are the steps for you.
- Visit the official website of Saksham scholarship or the portal for the same. For that, you can use google search.
- Read all instructions carefully and minutely before clicking the apply now button.
- Then continue and select the scholarship scheme, type of scholarship, and domicile.
- Put all the necessary information regarding personal name, birth date, phone number, and email address.
- Following input bank details including account number, ifsc code, branch detail, and others.
- Choose either the Aadhaar or bank account number as the detail of identification.
- Verify mobile number with OTP.
- Next, enter the dashboard with the OTP.
- Now apply for generating an application ID and password.
- Note the application detail is essential for future use.
|Vedantu Scholarship 2021 All Significant Detailed Present Now – GET DETAILS|
|NST Made Easy Scholarship Test 2021 – Attainable Details Here – GET DETAILS|
|Fair And Lovely Scholarship 2021- Significant Information Check Now – GET DETAILS|
|WBMDFC Scholarship –GET DETAILS|
|STS Scholarship 2021 Application, Eligibility And Innovative Detailed Now – GET DETAILS|
What is the saksham scholarship Rewards Details
The saksham scholarship reward amount is a lump sum of 50,000 per annum every year if the applicant pursues his or her education and belongs to the specially-abled category. The award covers tuition fees, college fees, a charge of computer and other stationery purchases. No additional or hidden cost will be delivered.
Application date for saksham scholarship
|Application Starting Date||Update Soon|
|Last Date of Application||Update Soon|
Some significant Details for saksham scholarship
Here are the essential details of the saksham scholarship program.
- This scholarship initiates AICTE to encourage technical education among all, mainly the specially-abled students.
- The students must study any technical course from AICTE approved institutions.
- The applicant must belong to a specially-abled category.
- The lump sum of 50,000 (yearly) will be provided annually up to the completion of the course.
- The applicant must apply through the online application process.
- The duly signed letter from the family to ensure the authenticity of the application process for the above.
- Upload bank details and another document at the time of application is a must.
saksham scholarship Application Link
saksham scholarship Contact Details
- Official Website – Get Details
saksham scholarship FAQ’s
Who provide the saksham scholarship?
The All India Council for Technical Education or AICTE is the provider of the saksham scholarship.
Who are primarily eligible for saksham scholarship?
The specially abled candidates whose disability is above 40% are the primarily eligible candidates.
What is the reward amount of saksham scholarship?
The reward amount is a lump sum of 50,000 annually. The candidate will get the benefit of the same up to the last year of his or her studies.
What should be the family income for the saksham scholarship receivers?
The annual family income is not more than 8 lakhs per annum.
What type of admission is recommended?
The applicant must get admission to the AICTE approved institutions in India.