Snehapoorvam Scholarship – The State Government of Kerala has taken excellent initiative for orphans candidates who are studying from class 1 to 12th and any degree or professional courses to study without any difficulty. This scholarship is crucial for the orphan candidates at this time to continue their studies. Today we have brought about the eligibility criteria, application method, rewards, selection method, application date, link through this elegant article. All the details will come in handy to you. So straight go below and follow each detail meticulously.
|Scheme Name –||Snehapoorvam Scholarship|
|Organized By –||Kerala State Government|
|Eligibility Criteria –||Orphans child|
|Qualification –||Class 1 to 12th / degree or Professional course|
|Gender –||Male & Female|
|Rewards –||Up to 1000 per month|
|Application Method –||Online & Offline|
|Application Begin Date –||Update Soon|
|Application last Date –||Update Soon|
|Official Website –||http://socialsecuritymission.gov.in/|
What is Snehapoorvam Scholarship
Snehapoorvam Scholarship is such a scholarship that aids the students who have lost their parents and are studying at the orphanage. The State Government of Kerala has taken incomparable initiative for the orphaned candidates in Kerala. Those who are studying from class 1 to 12th and if some students have taken professional or degree course they will get incredulous benefits for their studies. 75,000 orphan students are getting this beneficial facility through this scholarship so that they can continue their studies. So stay tuned and follow us below to grab more conducive information.
Eligibility Criteria For Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2021
All the important discussions about who will be eligible for this scholarship are given in this article. To check the Snehapoorvam Scholarship eligibility then you must have to read the details which have available down. So go ahead and read the details with ease. Follow below.
- The candidates must have to stay in Kerala.
- The orphan’s candidates have to belong from below the poverty level.
- Orphans candidates only eligible for this scholarship which has lost one of their parents or both.
- Those candidates who are studying from class 1 to 12th will be eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Those candidates who have taken any professional or degree course will be eligible.
- The candidates have to study from Government and Government aided school, which must be situated in Kerala.
- Grama Panchayat areas candidates yearly family will be Rs.20,000/
- Municipality area candidate’s yearly family income will be Rs.22,375.
Necessary Documents Required For Snehapoorvam Scholarship
Follow below to know what kind of necessary documents will be needed during application. So lots check below.
- Academic result.
- Aadhar Card.
- BPL certificate signed by the head of the village.
- Family yearly income certificate.
- Bank Passbook details.
- Death certificate (parents).
|Job vacancies||Click Here|
|Indian Railway Recruitment –||Get Details|
|Indian Air Force Recruitment –||Get Details|
|Indian Navy Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
How Can I Apply Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2021
This scholarship has two application method, such as the online application method and another is offline application method, both process we have provided below so that you can understand together. If you think of getting this scholarship, go straight down and check the details from beginning to end.
Snehapoorvam Scholarship Online Application Procedure
- First, you have to open the official website (http://socialsecuritymission.gov.in/).
- Then a new page will come on screen.
- After that, you have to “Registration” with the correct details.
- After registration, you will receive a user id and password.
- Start Login with that id and password.
- Then, fill up the application form.
- Finally, hit the submit button.
Snehapoorvam Scholarship Offline Application Procedure
- You need to open the Snehapoorvam Scholarship official page (http://socialsecuritymission.gov.in/).
- Then login with a password.
- After that, fill up the application form.
- Then, take a print out the application form.
- Attach all the required documents along with the application form and send this application to the – Poojappura, the head office of the Kerala social security office, city – Thiruvananthapuram, State – Kerala, pin – 695012.
Snehapoorvam Scholarship Application Date 2021
|Application start Date||Notify Soon|
|Application End Date||Notify Soon|
Renewal Procedure for Snehapoorvam Scholarship
Now we are going to interpret the renewal procedure for this beneficial scholarship. The renewal method has depicted step after step in this article. So you need to pay a little attention to this paragraph.
- Foremost, visit the official website of this scholarship (http://socialsecuritymission.gov.in/).
- Then, log in with user id, password, and captcha code.
- After login, you have to click the renewal button.
- Then, fill up your name and admission number.
- Hit the search button.
- Then, renew your application again.
Note – To know more details; then you can check the official website.
Amount Details for Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2021
Snehapoorvam Scholarship is helping the students who are orphans and those studying from class 1to 12th or any degree course. So let’s come to know how much they will receive from this scholarship. Follow below.
- Rs.300 will get per month from class 1 to 5.
- Rs.500 will get per month from class 6 to 10th.
- Rs.750 will get per month from class 11th and 12th.
- Rs.1000 will get per month who has taken professional or any degree course.
Selection Method for Snehapoorvam Scholarship
- Foremost, you have to fill the application through the official website.
- Then download the application form.
- With the application form, you have to attach all required documents.
- Then, submit your school or institution.
- They will verify your application and make a PDF file and send the head office.
Note – To know more details pertaining to renewal; then you can visit the official website.
Important Scholarship Details You May Check
|Scholarship Name||Click Here|
|DCE Scholarship –||Get Details|
|Vidyadhan Scholarship –||Get Details|
|Samunnathi Scholarship –||Get Details|
|E-District Scholarship –||Get Details|
|SSP Scholarship –||Get Details|
5 Significants Facts About Snehapoorvam Scholarship
- This scholarship helps the orphans students who lost their parents.
- From class 1 to 12th and also degree and any professional courses candidates will get the benefits.
- Orphans candidates will receive some amount of money for their study.
- Kerala state has taken this initiative for all orphans students who are belonging to Kerala.
- Kerala State Government is providing this beneficial scholarship.
Snehapoorvam Scholarship Official Link 2021
|Official link||Get Details|
Contact Details For Snehapoorvam Scholarship
Entire contact details are given down, just go below and check the details.
Contact Details for Head Office
|Email Id||[email protected]|
|Address||Poojappura, the head office of the Kerala social security office, city – Thiruvananthapuram, State – Kerala, pin – 695012|
Contact Details for Regional Office
|Address||Kerala social security mission, Civil Station, 2nd floor, City – kozhikode, state – Kerala, Pin 673020|
Snehapoorvam Scholarship Important FAQ,s
- Who are eligible To get Snehapoorvam Scholarship?
The orphans candidates who has lost their parents only they can apply this scholarship.
- Which state eligible for Snehapoorvam Scholarship?
The State of Kerala is eligible for this scholarship.
- What is the Eligible course for this scholarship?
from class 1 to 12th and those who will take degree or any professional course they will be eligible.
- How To Apply Snehapoorvam Scholarship?
Go to the official website (http://socialsecuritymission.gov.in/), then register, login with user id and password, fill the application form and finally submit the application form. To know more details then you should go above.
- What is the Application mode of Snehapoorvam Scholarship?
Online and offline.
- What is amount details of Snehapoorvam Scholarship?
Rs.300 will get class 1 to 5, Rs.500 will get 6 to 10th, Rs.750 will get 11th and 12th, and Rs.1000 will get a degree and professional course.
- What is the last date to apply Snehapoorvam Scholarship?
The last date will update soon.