SSC CHSL Recruitment – Today we will give you a incomparable information with the help of which you will be able to get a Government job. There are plenty of vacancies has come out from the SSC CHSL, where you can apply miltiple of posts and we all have discussed throughout this page. Those who candidates pass class 12th exam then they will be eligible to apply for this recruitment. Online application has been begun and it will run till 7th march 2022, within this time you need to apply online and SSC CHSL recruitment regarding all the details you will get from below.
So are you profoundly intending what has in this page then we will tell you a to z details like eligibility criteria, application methods, required documents, application fees, application date, links, exam details, subject details, salary details etc. has been demonstrated below. So quickly go below and follow us perfectly.
SSC CHSL Recruitment
|Recruitment||SSC CHSL Recruitment|
|Application Closing Date||7th March 2022|
|Online Fees payment Date||8th march 2022|
|Exam Date||May 2022|
Eligibility Criteria of SSC CHSL Recruitment
In this part we have discussed the eligibility criteria where you will understand about the qualification, age limit and age relaxation. All this details are crucial to know before applying. So let’s check now.
- Education Qualification
- The candidates have to get through class 12th from recognized Board or institute.
- For CAG & DEO posts you have to be 12th pass in science with mathematics.
- Age Limit
- 18 to 27 years candidates can apply for this recruitment.
- Age Relaxation
- SC, ST candidates has 5 years age relaxation.
- OBC candidates has 3 years age relaxation.
- PwD ST, St candidates has 15 years age relaxation.
- PwD OBC candidates has 13 years age relaxation.
- PwD (Unreserved) candidates has 10 years age relaxation.
- Ex-Serviceman (ESM) has 3 years age relaxation.
- Widows, Divorced Women can apply upto 35 years of age.
- Central Government Civilian SC , St employees can apply upto 45 years of age.
Vacancies of SSC CHSL Recruitment
All the vacancies details has beed depicted below very nicely. So check immediately.
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant.
- Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat assistant.
- Data Entry Operators.
Neseassary Documents To Apply SCC CHSL Recruitment
All the required documents has displayed below that you have to upload with your application form. So go below and follow us.
- Class 10th and 12th result.
- Caste certificate.
- Id Proof (Aadhar Card/Voter Card/Passport/Driving licence/PAN Card).
- Discharged certificate from the force.
- Divorced copy.
- Disable certificate(only disable candidates).
- Passport size photograph.
Application Fees to Apply SSC CHSL Recruitment
When you will fill the application you have to pay application fees along with the form, So come with us to know how much you have to pay for application. Check now.
- All the candidates have to pay Rs.100.
What is the Application Process of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022
This recruitment application will be through online and today we are going to teach you how to apply for this recruitment effortlessly. So let’s begin.
- Visit the SSC main official page – https://ssc.nic.in/.
- Hit the “Register Now” option.
- After complete your registration you have to do login.
- Then hit the Apply now option from SSC column.
- Fill up the application form and upload all the required documents, photograph and Signature.
- Pay your online application fees.
- And then finally submit your application form.
SSC CHSL Recruitment Examination Details 2022
Do you want to know the examination details about this recruitment, then you do not need to worry, because we have displayed everything on this page. Now go down and check the details.
SSC CHSL Recruitment Subject Details
- English Knowledge.
- General Intelligence.
- Quantitative Aptitude.
- General Awareness.
Exam Pattern for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022
Check the exam pattern from below.
- All subjects has 25 questions.
- Every subjects has 50 marks.
- Total question is 100 ans total marks is 200.
- Duration of this examination is 60 minutes.
- 0.50 is the negative marking for the each wrong questions.
|NHPC JE Recruitment||Get Details|
SSC CHSL Recruitment salary 2022
From this paragraph you will understand how much remineration you will get get from this job. So if you are keen to know then go below and check the salary details.
Pay Level – 2
- Junior Secretariat Assistant & Lower Division Clerk (LDC) will get get – Rs.19,900 to 63,200 per month.
Pay Level – 4
- sorting assistant/ Postal Assistant will get INR.25,500 to 81,100.
- Data Entry Operator, Grade “A” will get INR.25,500 to 81,100.
- Data Entry Operator will get INR.25,500 to 81,100.
Pay Level – 5
- (DEO) Data Entry Operator will get Rs.29,200 to 92,300.
Application Date For SSC CHSL Recruitment
|Application begin Date||1st February 2022|
|Application End date||7th March 2022|
|Payment Last date||8th March 2022|
|Exam date||May 20222|
Application Links of SSC CHSL Recruitment
FAQ’s About SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022
- What is the Application Last Date to Apply SSC CHSL recruitment?
Last date to application of this recruitment is 7th March 2022.
- What is the Application Fees to Apply SSC CHSL recruitment?
While apply online your application form you have to pay Rs.100.
- Who are the eligible to apply SSC CHSL recruitment 2022?
Class 12th pass candidates are eligible to apply.