Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has organized an STS scholarship for MBBS and BDS students. STS stands here for Short Term Studentship. It was supposed that this may assist as an inspiration for them to take up research as a profession in the future.
If you are looking for STS scholarship information then this article is going to be pleasurable for you because you will get about STS 2021 scholarship application form, eligibility, date, rewards, etc all together on one page. It is quite interesting, So go down and follow us meticulously.
- Scholarship Name: STS Scholarship/ ICMR Short Term Studentship.
- Provided By: Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR).
- Application Mode: Online.
- Eligibility: MBBS and BDS graduate.
- Application Date: Update Soon.
- Last Date of Application: Update Soon.
- Website: sts.icmr.org.in.
STS Scholarship Application Procedure
STS or ICMR Short Term Studentship application process is completely online and it has two parts which we discussed clearly through this article. So, Let’s start.
STS Scholarship Registration Procedure
STS scholarship registration method has given down.
- The applicants have to visit ICMR official website with a valid email ID, phone number, course details like student name, course, college name and address, and personal details like date of birth and residential address etc.
- Candidates can register only once, duplicate registration will lead to disqualification.
- The applicants should write his or her name in sentence case and can not use Mr./ Ms. with your name.
- If selected, the student will get a stipend and a certificate to his/ her name which will you mentioned in the STS 2021 Scholarship Application Form.
- Candidates have to provide the complete postal address of the college.
- You have to give your phone number and email id in the application form for further communication.
- After that process, Your Password and reference Id will be generated automatically.
- The reference ID and email ID will be required at the time of the submission of your form.
STS 2021 Scholarship Application Form Submission
- The application submission form should be submitted online on the ICMR official website.
- Completely filled and attested Application Form (AAF) should be submitted along with the application form.
- The applicant’s application attestation Form (AAF) should be completely filled, signed, attested, scanned, and saved as a PDF file.
- One candidate can submit one application form and research proposal on any topic.
- If the candidates submit multiple proposals, then your application gets rejected.
For any inquiry, you can write in the comment box. We will contact you shortly.
Documents Required For STS Scholarship Application
This scholarship required documents are available down. Now get below and check out the all documents perfectly.
- caste Certificate.
- Domicile certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Bank Account Details.
- Aadhar card.
|Santoor Scholarship – GET DETAILS|
|SCBC Scholarship – GET DETAILS|
|Read More about DCE Scholarship Details – Get Details|
|Read More about MHRD Scholarship Details – Get Details|
|Read More about SC Scholarship Details – Get Details|
|Read More about OBC Scholarship Details – Get Details|
STS Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2021
It is very important to know the eligibility of STS 2021 scholarship. Only eligible candidates can apply for this scholarship. So, Come and see the entire eligibility criteria for this scholarship. Follow below.
- The applicants who are studying in MBBS, BDS and Medical, Dental from any recognized colleges by MCI and DCI only they will be eligible before they arrive for their final examination.
- Interns or PG students are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants of paramedical and non-medical courses they may not apply for this scholarship.
- Candidates who are carrying OCI cards, PIO cards, NRI’s studying in Indian medical, dental college students will be eligible to apply provided they submit a copy of the OPI, PIO, NRI card along with the application form.
- Indian National students who are studying in recognized medical and dental colleges of India, they can apply for this scholarship.
- If any Candidates studying from foreign medical and dental colleges they will not qualified for this scholarship.
STS Scholarship Rewards 2021
How much you will get from this scholarship we have interpret about this. All the details are given below, follow us.
- Around Rs.1500 (Rs.1200- MBBS and Rs.300- BDS) students can get of the scholarship.
- This scholarship will be paid only after completion of the research and approval of the final report.
- The Candidates will get Rs.10,000 per month for 2 months.
- The Candidates certificate will be posted to the Principals’ office and College office within 6-8 months of the get result.
- The scholarship amount will be considered to be the stipend for the research scholar.
- Research expenses have to be borne by the college and institution where the research is done.
- The stipend and certificate will be awarded to the candidate only if his or her STS report is approved.
STS Scholarship Application Date 2021
|Registration Start date||Update Soon|
|Registration Closing date||Update Soon|
|Application form submission start date||Update Soon|
|Application form submission closing date||Update Soon|
|Declaration of result||Update Soon|
|Last date to submit the research report by students||Update Soon|
Important Link About STS Scholarship
Contact Details About STS scholarship
- Website Name: https://sts.icmr.org.in/
- Email Id: [email protected]
- Helpline Number: 26588895, 26589794, 26589336,
Important FAQ About STS Scholarship
- Who is giving STS Scholarship?
Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR).
- What is the Website OF STS scholarship?
- What is the Registration Date of STS scholarship?
It will update soon.
- What are the eligibility criteria of STS scholarship?
MBBS and BDS graduate candidates are eligible for this scholarship, to know more then please go above.
- What is the Application process for STS Scholarship?
The applicants have to go to the official website, do registration, fill the application form, upload the required documents and submit. If you are willing to know the more details regarding the STS scholarship application process, then go above.
- Whe the STS scholarshipp application will start?
The date will update soon.
- What documents required for apply STS scholarship?
The result, photograph, caste certificate, income certificate, Bank account details, Aadhar card etc.
- What is STS Scholarship Helpline number?
The Helpline numbers are – 26588895, 26589794, 26589336.
- What is the Rewards details for this scholarship?
There are different rewads available for this scholarship. We have discussed here the entire rewards details above. If you intending to familier with this scholarship rewards details then you have to go above.
If there are any problem, you can comment us in the comment section below. We will contact you shortly.