Telangana epass is a state level scholarship program that is awarded to the meritorious students of the state of Telengana. Telengana is a newly formed state in India and from the day of its formation the state focused on the overall development. Telangana epass is a model that aims to empower the students. The eligibility criteria, documentation, the reward and more is discussed here.
- Name of the Scholarship – Telangana epass
- Application Mode – Online
- Application Starting date – Update Soon
- Last date of Application – Update Soon
- Official Website – https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/
telangana epass list
- Telangana Pre-Matric Scholarships For SC/ST/BC/Disabled Welfare
- Telangana Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) for SC/ST/BC/Disabled Welfare
- Mahatma Jyotiba Phule BC/EBC Overseas Vidya Nidhi, Telangana
- Chief Minister’s Overseas Scholarship Scheme for Minorities
- Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi for SC, ST Students
What is the telangana epass eligibility
Eligibility criteria is the key for every scholarship program. The Telangana epass is not an exception. The primary eligibility criteria depends on the following criteria.
- For pre matric scholarship, the candidate must be a student of class 9 and 10.
- For post matric Telangana epass scholarships, the student must complete 10th.
- Family annual income must be within around 2.5 lakhs.
- Good marks (around 60%-75%) in the last examination is another eligibility criteria.
- Belonging to the SC/ST/EBC is another criteria for Telangana scholarship.
- For some cases the candidate must be a single child.
- For an overseas scholarship scheme, the candidate must have acquired 60% marks (as a mandatory) and pursue the postgraduate or post doctoral degree.
- For some cases the candidate must be within 30 years of age.
The scholarship is awarded to the students who are pursuing the following.
- Class 9/10 for pre matric level.
- Class 10th must for post matric
- Graduation for Mahatma Jyotiba Phule scholarship.
- Management, Engineering and other professional qualifications or Post Graduation or post doctorate for Mahatma Jyotiba Phule scholarship.
The deserving candidates must get more than 60% at their latest examination. For some cases the deserving candidates must get 70% marks as a mandatory. All depends on the scholarship the candidate applied for.
iii. Family income
The most important parameter for Telangana epass is the family income. The deserving candidates must belong to a family annual income of around 1 to 2.5 lakhs. This Scholarship is for needy families. So the family income is an important parameter.
This Scholarship is awarded to the following categories.
- Disabilities (special)
|TATA Scholarship 2021- Essential Detailed You Need To Check Now – GET DETAILS|
|ONGC scholarship 2021- To Know All Essential Details Now – GET DETAILS|
|OASIS Scholarship – GET DETAILS|
Required Documents For telangana epass
For every scholarship the required documents are essential to finalize the goal of owning a scholarship award. Here are some important and essential required documents for This Scholarship.
- The candidate must have a caste certificate if he or she belongs to the scheduled caste or scheduled tribe.
- Family income certificate is a must.
- Personal identification or Aadhar or any government approved identification card or certificate.
- Bank details including Account number, IFSC code, Branch code etc.
How Do I Apply telangana epass
The Telangana epass application process is very easy. Here are some crucial steps that every deserving candidate needs to follow.
Here are some simple steps that a candidate can follow to apply for This Scholarship.
- First check the official website for notifications.
- Register first at the official website of Telangana epass. For registration use the important credentials like name, mobile number, email id, date of birth and others.
- Login with the registered credentials.
- Upload all necessary information or documents.
- Finally apply for the selective scholarship or This Scholarship which is suitable for you.
telangana epass Last Date
|Application Starting date||Update Soon|
|Last date of Application||Update Soon|
What is the telangana epass Rewards
The reward amount is various. For pre-matric level the monetary awards are variable. Whereas for overseas studies up to 20 lakhs is the reward amount. For post matrices up to 20000 as a financial award for the deserving students.
About telangana epass
Telangana government has initiated to support the residents of Telangana in the form of Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarships or epass scheme. Mainly the students who belong to SC, ST, BC, EBC, or Physically challenged or disable candidates and have a family income within 2.5 lakhs, can get the opportunity of This Scholarship. Not only the locals, but also the students who are willing to study overseas, have an opportunity to get good financial support (upto 20 lakhs). Overall the academic development is the primary goals for Telangana scholarship.
telangana epass Application Link
What is telangana epass contact details
Official Website – Get Details
Important telangana epass FAQ’s
What is Telangana epass?
This Scholarship or Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarships is a scheme that benefits students of Tenalgana who are willing to develop their higher education under financial assistance.
What is the highest reward for This Scholarship?
The highest reward for the This Scholarship is upto 20 lakhs.
Is there any chance to study abroad with Telangana epass?
Yes. Studying abroad with financial assistance is possible with the This Scholarship.