TN Scholarship –Tamil Nadu is one of the important southern states in India. For quality education and various opportunities, this state is the pride and glory of India. Tamil Nadu scholarship is an initiative to support the financially backward towards their empowerment and development. The TN scholarship eligibility criteria, application process, along reward amount are covered here. Tamil Nadu is one of the literate states in India. Almost 75%+ literacy rate is here. Here you can get the eligibility criteria, required documents and others related to the scholarship mentioned above.
- Name of the Scholarship – TN Scholarship
- Application Mode – Online
- Application Starting date – Update Soon
- Last date of Application – Update Soon
- Official Website – http://escholarship.tn.gov.in/
TN Scholarship Full List
The scholarship aims to empowerment. Here is the list of scholarships that helps students with the above.
- Scholarship to Son and Daughter of Differently Abled Persons, Tamil Nadu
- Scholarship for Differently Abled Students from Class 9th Onwards, Tamil Nadu
- Scholarship for Differently Abled Students towards Purchase of Books & Note Books, Tamil Nadu
- R. I. M. C. Dehradun Scholarship, Tamil Nadu
- Deceased Government Servants Scholarship, Tamil Nadu
- PhD Scholarship, Tamil Nadu
- EVR Nagammai Scholarship, Tamil Nadu
- Free Education Schemes for BC, MBC & DNC students, Tamil Nadu
- Incentive Scheme for Rural MBC/DNC Girl Students, Tamil Nadu
- Thanthai Periyar Memorial Award, Tamil Nadu
- Perarignar Anna Memorial Award, Tamil Nadu
- Vidyadhan Scholarship Program
- National Talent Search Exam (NTSE)
|DR Ambedkar scholarship – GET DETAILS|
|OASIS Scholarship – GET DETAILS|
|ONGC scholarship 2021- To Know All Essential Details Now – GET DETAILS|
TN Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria are various and depend on the scholarship the candidate chooses for. The important eligibility criteria are as follows.
- The aspirant must be from the state of Tamil Nadu.
- The applicant must be a running student from class 9 at least.
- The post-matric scholarship is from the students of class 11.
- The upper eligibility criteria with the academic standard are Ph.D. or MPhil.
- The applicant must have got decent marks in the last examination.
- The annual family income is from 50000 to 250000. The average family income is around 2 lakhs.
- For differently-abled students, the scholarship eligibility academic parameter is at least 40% marks in academics.
TN Scholarship Apply Online Form
Like other scholarships, the Tamil Nadu scholarship application is online. Follow the steps to apply online for the selective scholarship.
- Always check the official notifications of the Tamil Nadu scholarship before applying.
- Navigate to the right website portal or website for the scholarship you are going to apply for.
- Register first with the essential and important credentials. The name, email id, dob, phone number, and other important credentials.
- Then login with the important credentials.
- Upload all necessary documents.
- Apply using the submit button at the bottom of the application process.
Keep yourself updated by visiting the official website.
Needed Documents For TN Scholarship
When you apply for the scholarship, you must know the necessary documentation for the Tamil Nadu scholarship application. The documents below help you to smooth the application process. Remember, documents vary from the scholarship to scholarship. Here are all important documents that almost is a must.
- Aadhar card as an identity proof.
- Last qualification marksheet as one of the essential documents.
- Caste certificate for the deserving candidates.
- Bank details including IFSC code.
- Admission proof as a proof of running students.
- Latest passport size photograph (recent size).
- Disability certificate (for deserving)
- Residential proof
- Domicile certificate
- Income certificate
TN Scholarship Amount Details
The Tamil Nadu scholarship details are including the award. The applicants get various awards in the form of stipend or scholarship. The amount varies the scholarship the candidates applied for. The rewards are from 500 to 10000 per month. Apart from the financial support, the other awards are like discounts, also aids available in Tamil Nadu scholarship. The scholarship amount is variable. The amount of reward depends on the selective scholarship program.
TN Scholarship Application Last Date
The Tamil Nadu scholarship application date is as follows.
|Application Starting date||Update Soon|
|Last date of Application||Update Soon|
Some Significant Facts For TN Scholarship
If you apply for the Tamilnadu scholarship, you must know some significant facts about it. Here are some.
- The scholarship is provided by various welfare organizations of the Tamil Nadu government.
- Class 9 onwards, running students can apply for the scholarship program.
- Students who apply for Tamil Nadu scholarship must be a resident of Tamil Nadu state.
- The scholarship is available for the pre and post-matric levels.
- The literacy rate of Tamil Nadu is above 75%. So the scholarship is the best option for higher studies.
- The application process is online. First registration, then log in, and after that upload, the documents then finally apply.
TN Scholarship Contact Details
Official Website – Get Details
TN Scholarship Official Website
Official Website – Get Details
TN Scholarship FAQ’s
What is the minimum qualification criteria for Tamil Nadu scholarship?
The lowest scholarship criteria is 9th standard.
How to apply Tamil Nadu Scholarship?
The application process is online mainly. First registration at the right portal, then login and upload all documents and after all the above, apply for the scholarship.