Uttarakhand Scholarship – Scholarship programs are the most important initiatives for the spread of education in the proper way. This scholarship is a kind of state-level scholarship duly designed to help all category students of Uttarakhand who are willing to pursue their higher education. Students who study abroad and within the state can get the scholarship opportunity. Generally, the students of Uttarakhand are lucky because this faculty is not very common. Uttarakhand Scholarship is a program that is run by the social welfare department that is under the government of Uttarakhand.
- Name of the Scholarship – Uttarakhand Scholarship
- Application Starting date – Update Soon
- Last date of Application – Update Soon
- Application Mode – Online
- Official Website – http://escholarship.uk.gov.in/Home.aspx
Complete list of Uttarakhand Scholarship
- Post-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students, Uttarakhand
- Post-Matric Scholarship for SC Students Uttarakhand
- Post-Matric Scholarship for ST Students, Uttarakhand
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students (State/Center Sector), Uttarakhand
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students (State and Central Sector), Uttarakhand
- Pre-Matric Disability Scholarship (State Sector), Uttarakhand
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for ST Students (State/Center Sector), Uttarakhand
- Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Students – Uttarakhand
- Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minority (100 percent State Sector), Uttarakhand
What is Uttarakhand Scholarship Eligibility
Eligibility is the primary key for every scholarship program. This scholarship requires the following eligibility criteria.
- Advantage if the candidate belongs to the state of Uttarakhand. However, outside of that state can also apply for This scholarship.
- For pre-matric scholarship class, 1 to class 10 is the required qualification.
- For the post, matric the candidate must be from class 11 to postgraduate level.
- For minorities, the candidates must belong to Christians, Muslims, Jains, Sikhs, Buddhists, Parsi and other minorities.
- For pre-matric scholarship, the candidate must belong to a family income category from 24000 to 44500 per annum.
- For post-matric scholarship, the annual income is not more than/around 2,50,000 per annum.
- For the post-matric level of scholarship, the applicant must pass the last qualifying examination with a good mark.
- Above all, the candidate must be a running student.
The qualification is the essential parameter for every scholarship. Here are some for you.
- For post matric level of scholarship, the candidates must pass the latest examination like 10th level from any recognised institution or board or council.
- Pre Matric students must pass the last examination.
This scholarship is available for various communities. The minority scholarship is also awarded to the following communities.
iii. Family income
Family income is a parameter for every scholarship program. Family income always depends on many parameters. For post matric scholarship the family income is within 2.5 lakh annually. For pre matric scholarship of OBC students the annual income is 44500 annually. The same for disability candidates 24000 annually.
Uttarakhand Scholarship Rewards
Now come to the reward amount for the scholarship program. The day scholars and hostellers get various amounts. Here are the details.
- Pre matric for ST students – class 1 to 5 the reward amount is 600 and 6 to 8 is 720.
- Post matric reward is 550 to 1200 per month. The scholarship amount is dependent on the scholarship the candidate has chosen.
- Another scholarship amount is from INR 50 per month to 3500 per annum. Remember, the amount depends on the scholarship.
Uttarakhand Scholarship Application Method
Mostly This scholarship application process is online. Mostly the scholarship application is as follows. Simply follow the process below.
Always check the official notification for the scholarship of Uttarakhand. Now simply proceed with the two steps. First one is registration and the second one is login and apply.
Follow the steps to register as an applicant for Uttarakhand Scholarship. Never miss a single step.
- For This scholarship, first navigate to the NSP or national scholarship portal or a dedicated portal for the above said scholarship.
- Register with personal details like email id, phone number, date of birth, and other important credentials.
- Register there. Keep the username and password for further use.
After registration the immediate next step is login. Now follow the steps below to finalize the application.
- Login with registered credentials.
- Upload all important documents like personal detail, academic details, family income details, photograph, signature, caste certificate and more.
- Finally apply for the selective scholarship using the submit button.
Documents Required For Uttarakhand Scholarship
Documents are essential for every scholarship. Here are some important documents for Uttarakhand Scholarship.
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate for selective candidates
- Income certificate for families.
- Passport photo
- Bank account including IFSC code.
- Latest admission proof.
Uttarakhand Scholarship Application Last Date 2021
|Application Starting date||Update Soon|
|Last date of Application||Update Soon|
6 Facts For Uttarakhand Scholarship
Here are 6 important facts regarding Uttarakhand scholarship.
- Uttarakhand scholarship is supported and initiated by the Social Welfare Department of the Government of Uttarakhand
- Residents of Uttarakhand get preferable for This scholarship.
- General, SC, ST, OBC, Disability candidates get scholarship opportunities.
- The minimum scholarship reward is from INR 50 to 3600.
- This scholarship is applicable online only.
- The most important eligibility criteria are family income.
Contact Details for Uttarakhand Scholarship
Official Website – Get Details
Uttarakhand Scholarship Application Link
Uttarakhand Scholarship Important Faq’s
How to apply for Uttarakhand scholarship?
Uttarakhand scholarship is available online. First register (NSP portal) then apply for a selected scholarship.
Who can apply for Uttarakhand scholarship?
Anyone from Uttarakhand can apply for Uttarakhand scholarship. Even if he or she studies abroad, can able to avail scholarship.