West Bengal Scholarship – Every state government has the initiative to encourage the education of everyone. The scholarship is one of the most demanding and correct steps among all. West Bengal Scholarship has an aim to support quality and deserving candidates. Mostly the scholarships are designed to support needy and meritorious students to proceed with their dreams towards their career. There are several West Bengal scholarships and for various students. So, the eligibility criteria for West Bengal scholarships are not equal.
West Bengal Scholarship
- Name of the Scholarship – West Bengal Scholarship
- Application Mode – Online
- Application Starting date – Update Soon
- Last date of Application – Update Soon
- Official Website – scholarships.wbsed.gov.in
Entire West Bengal Scholarship list
West Bengal scholarships have a huge list. Most of the scholarships are covered here.
- SVMCM or Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship
- SC ST OBC Scholarship (OASIS)
- Minority Scholarship
- Gaurav Foundation Scholarship
- Alo Scholarship
- Priyamvada Birla Scholarship
- Swami Dayanand Merit Cum Means Scholarship
- HDFC Scholarship
- Sitaram Jindal Scholarship
- GP Birla Scholarship
- Paramparik Scholarship
- FAEA Scholarship
- Kanyasree Scholarship
- West Bengal NMMS Scholarship
- Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship
- Vidyasaarathi MPCL Scholarship
- Ei Samay Atmadeep Young Scholarship
- West Bengal Pre-Matric scholarship
- West Bengal Post-Matric scholarship
- Merit Cum Means Scholarship (For Technical & Professional Course)
- Post-Matric Stipend Under Talent Support Programme(TSP)
- Nabanna Scholarship
- Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship, West Bengal
What is West Bengal Scholarship Eligibility
When you have many scholarships in your hand, you definitely know the very important scholarship criteria.
- The first eligibility criteria is the applicant must be a resident of West Bengal.
- Must be a running student.
- Must get decent marks like 75% in Madhyamik, and Higher Secondary, 55% in Graduation, 53% in post graduation.
- The upper family income is max 2.5 lakhs.
- For some scholarship programs, the applicant must be a domicile category.
- The reserved category like SC/ST/OBC is one of the most famous and essential eligibility criteria.
For More Information you have to visit the official website.
All Documents to Apply West Bengal Scholarship
Like the eligibility criteria, the documentation is essential as well. For getting the scholarship the applicant must have the following documents.
- Last Qualification mark sheet like Madhyamik marksheet.
- Family income certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Student Identity proof as Aadhar card/any other government issued identified card.
- Caste certificate for belongings.
- The receipt of admission as a proof of a running student.
- Address proof
- Photograph of the applicant.
|TATA Scholarship 2021- Essential Detailed You Need To Check Now – GET DETAILS|
|NST Made Easy Scholarship Test 2021 – Attainable Details Here – GET DETAILS|
|WBMDFC Scholarship – GET DETAILS|
West Bengal Scholarship Application
Now is the time to start the process of a scholarship application. The scholarship application is based on the scholarship you are applying for. The mandatory details are as follows.
- Most of the scholarship is online. So, the applicant needs to dive into the right platform. Thus the first step is to visit the official platform of the application program.
- Registration is mandatory to the respective site/portal. Register with the essential credentials.
- Login with the registered details and fill in all mandatory and additional fields like caste, income, highest qualification, admission details, etc.
- Apply for the scholarship you choose.
- Download or take a screenshot of the application process.
West Bengal Scholarship Application date
The application date of the West Bengal scholarship is mentioned below. Before applying, never forget to check the official notifications.
|Application Starting date||Update Soon|
|Last date of Application||Update Soon|
West Bengal Scholarship Rewards
This is the most crucial segment of this scholarship. The reward will meet the initial need of the applicant. Here are the details of the West Bengal scholarship rewards.
- The scholarship amount is from 150/- to 10000/- month. The amount depends on the scholarships.
- For the SVMCM scholarship, the amount is 8000 whereas the Hindi scholarship awards 3000-10000 per month.
- The pre-matric scholarship reward is 150/month to 1500/month.
- The post-matric scholarship for scheduled tribe and caste along with Other backward caste is from 160 – 1200/ month.
- Bangiya Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship rewards 3000 monthly to support the deserving candidates.
6 Crucial Details About West Bengal Scholarship
Before applying for the This scholarship, you must know the 6 crucial and never ignoring facts.
- The scholarship is from class 9 to PhD level including technical, engineering etc.
- The applicant must be a resident of the state of West Bengal.
- The applicant must belong to an institution as a running student. If an applicant is found to be an irregular student, the application may be rejected.
- The applicant must get admission to an institution which is in West Bengal.
- Mostly the registration for West Bengal scholarship is online.
- Selective candidates will get the proposed reward to pursue their academics.
West Bengal Scholarship Contact Details
Official Website – Get Details
West Bengal Scholarship important FAQ’s
What is the minimum qualification for This scholarship?
Class 9 for pre matric and 10th for post matric.
How to apply for This scholarship?
The application process is mainly online.
What is the reward amount of This scholarship?
The reward amount for scholarship is from 150 to 10000. The amount differs from scholarship to scholarship.